TWDT Squad Practicing Options

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Squad Practicing Options

Just curious, but do we have any other options besides !borrows or double squadding to practice with TWDT rosters?
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Would it be too arduous of a task to create MatchBots that recognize TWDT players/rosters irrespective of squadtags/TWD squads, so that players can basically play "TWD-esque" scrimmages with their TWDT teams? This would allow both TWD and TWDT "scrimmages" to run simultaneously. That'd be awesome.

Maybe work with the existing MatchBots and create temporary pseudo-TWD squads out of the TWDT rosters, allowing players the option to double squad on both a TWD squad during the TWL offseason and their TWDT team. That way TWDT and TWD squads can play other TWDT and TWD squads and players will have a ton of opportunities to practice both with their team and without.

Good idea Dwop. I mentioned this many years ago, but it seemed too difficult a task to formally put together.
    Last edited by Pressure; 07-20-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

there's also ?go base

Comment

prob better off making another name

Comment

Are u allowed to doublesquad nowadays..?

edit: u shud be

Comment

Originally posted by roro View Post
            Are u allowed to doublesquad nowadays..?

edit: u shud be
            nope, i just got banned on 1 name. there's almost 0 reason why we shouldn't be allowed.
            3:BOMBED> got donuts
            3:BOMBED> how jealous
            3:Heaven> how american
            3:BOMBED> ??????????
            3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
            3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Rocket league has something called 6mans, which is a PUG platform that tracks individual ratings despite whoever you may team up with. There are different tiers that players are put into, and I don't think you can play with people outside of your tier. While I don't think limiting who you can play with for our small population is a good idea, I think some kind of tracking of individual rating for teamgames would be a good addition. This would be aside from TWD, which would be the casual playground. This is like elim ladder for TWD.
              https://www.rl6mans.com/
              ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
              Failure teaches success.

Comment

Personally I have no problem with double squadding, but that is under the assumption that we can all be adult about it and not troll each other...
                However !borrow "solves" the double squadding issue as long as you are prepared to only be on one alias at a time (TWD registered), or you are willing to badger a TWD op to bypass the wait period.

Any double squadders found will have all but 1 alias disabled

Its a silly rule but we have to police, unfortunately for the lowest common denominators. bans should not be necessary IMO
                MRW

Comment

?go base
                  ?go wbduel
                  ?go javduel
                  ?go spidduel
                  ?go duel2
                  ?go javs

etc.
                  Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                  (10 seconds later)
                  rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                  P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
                  X