No announcement yet.

TWDT 21 Signup Thread (Free Agency)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I wasn’t sure if zizu played it before, but either way, I remember him being at the very least an 8 skill wise which dreamwin’s backing up.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      Zizu probably 8 jav yeah. He was consistent and played almost every LJ game last season with not so great team and ended up +. Menelvagor def broken at 8 as well, looking at the other sharks. 8.5 is fair but he can easily be a 9.

PS. Can we get alias list pre-draft that is available to everyone.
      left u a msg in game
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Shaggy's not a 7.5 warbird, my noob 2 cents.

Comment

My 2 cents:

Dad
          Base: 6.5 => 7

Peru
          Base: 7 => 6.5

menelvagor
          Wb: 6.5 => 7
          Jav: 6.5 => 7
          Base: 8 => 8.5

Sprained
          Wb: 7 => 7.5
          Base: 8 => 8.5

Tsunami
          Base: 7 => 8

kuppo!
          Wb: 6.5 => 7

Comment

Sprained at least a 7.5 in jav
            TWLD 2016 Champion
            TWDTD champion x 3
            Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

i purpisly dun say wut i know about all these playirs so i cud silict them @ gr8er vilue

Comment

menel 8.5 in base, zizu 8 in jav, dad 7 in base

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                  menel 8.5 in base, zizu 8 in jav, dad 7 in base
                  yea these 3 changes are happening still debating others

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I'm not a baser but due to the fact that I'm rated 8,5* (am I a baser after all?) menelvagor 9, he is LB champion etc

Comment

Imo both usoi and sprained are easily 8.5 in basing given their current activity. Mene should also be a 9 in basing

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

so then does liz at 8, sprained and usoi at 8.5, menel at 9 sound reasonable?

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Liz could be 8. Rest yeah in my opinion.

and since I have certain captains actually texting me upset that I’m giving my own opinion on what I believe to be proper ratings, you should definitely get more input

Comment

Sprained and Usoi should be bumped to 8.5 in base imo
                            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                            1:Zidane> congrats man
                            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Not that I really care but there is a whole lot of biased posts in here trying to influence ratings. For example if a cap knows they cant draft someone, or is content with their line, they are trying to have them bumped up. This always happens, esp in FA ratings. It looks innocent but a lot of times the slightest bump will move someone from somewhat playable to never going to be added. Ratings should be done by the same people who were involved in the original ratings.

This is super obvious just based off the fact that almost no suggestions have been made to actually lower ratings.

Comment

i personally don't see any too high. maybe yawn should be 8* for basing? idk...i just offered my suggestions because i see caps wanting to stay quiet and hold out for broken ratings, which i get, but then people go and cry when broken players are playing for another team besides their own. there are a few i suggested i was hoping Racka could take advantage for us (mainly dad/usoi/sprained which he can back up), but trying to have a little bit of integrity. it seems whether players suggest lower ratings, higher ratings, or no change, there always has to be some conspiracy behind it.

Comment

Working...
                                X