Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post
    menel dropped to 8.5
    gj listening to goober and generally obliviois 9* shark commodo over the player who is the current draft league captain champion titleholder, stomping said goober and winning 4/5 playoff games as sharker vs all “10*” sharks, not to mention subbing in as spid down 2-11 in final game of championship, getting 3/6 of the teams Teks in half the game (as under), winning by 20 sec, and proving himself as one of clutchest players in annals of subspace yet again. not to mention x2, until a challenger steps up, current spider flag room dueling champion. why wud he know what hes talking about?

lets not forget renzi who also along with myself was on the same squad as menel and are among the few players who have played a substantial amont of bds w her in the past yr.

i guess gj to whoev drafts her and cross ur flingers she shows!

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

while we’re at it:

FR/under dueling in spid is the most technically challenging duel in TW, and possibly all of subspace. ive seen no other duel in any other zone which requires such precicse ship control and consistent demand for 1-tick turning, at times whilst thrusting and firing.

worth mentioning the majority of “good” or “decent” spids would prob get 10-0’d by a rly good under dueler

The Mind of the Father
      Of relentless Fire

Comment

thrill has played 2 games of base in his life and has nefir shirked xcept one game and he retriefed 2.3 rpd w/ 0 iq. hes a 7* basir just becuz right now he is a 1:1 or -10 spid that cud possibly b gud if he efir played sum games but he wont efir vs ne bd mitchis 4 the rest of her life so shis 7* bisir

Comment

when is this draft? and how did i go from a 6/6/6 to a 7/6/6 to a 7/7/7 without playing any base games o.O pretty sure i played worse in wb (SNES)

Comment

Originally posted by yoast View Post
            when is this draft? and how did i go from a 6/6/6 to a 7/6/6 to a 7/7/7 without playing any base games o.O pretty sure i played worse in wb (SNES)
            fa draft is sunday 1 pm est
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Ok sign me up! Will show every week except Sep 20. Note my wb abilities are limited because of the resolution limit
              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Jebu is signing in also! He's drunk and doesn't have computer in front of him right now tho
                lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

updated

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Lot of talent this draft, nice!

Comment

JIBI I LUV U I WANNA PARTY W/ U https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yhwmPhbeBA

Comment

updated

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Slay offers Terrorist RageRitual for Brethal.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                            Terrorist accepts.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              o.0 I'm getting tossed around like a slut in a whore house!

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
                              while we’re at it:

FR/under dueling in spid is the most technically challenging duel in TW, and possibly all of subspace. ive seen no other duel in any other zone which requires such precicse ship control and consistent demand for 1-tick turning, at times whilst thrusting and firing.

worth mentioning the majority of “good” or “decent” spids would prob get 10-0’d by a rly good under dueler
                              I am a shit under spider, and I can go toe to toe with most 10* spiders out there in a duel so that is untrue. While I agree you need good aim to be good at under, in an actual duel, it's about 50-50 accuracy-dodge.
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

o.0 I'm getting tossed around like a slut in a whore house!

I am a shit under spider, and I can go toe to toe with most 10* spiders out there in a duel so that is untrue. While I agree you need good aim to be good at under, in an actual duel, it's about 50-50 accuracy-dodge.

ok, well then duel this 8* spider and ull see what i mean. your post is confusing and im not actually sure you understand that im talking specifically about dueling in the FR, not open space duel which is incredibly dull in comparison.

The Mind of the Father
                                Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X