WEBSITE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
    I can probably do gamescore on the google sheets, it depends on how complicated the formulas used are. I am willing to make the attempt if someone is willing to post the formulas used. It would be nice to see how gamescore stacks up against the ratings I have been working on.
    In wb/jav they are pretty simple. As in k-d+team kd
    The basing ones had a while formula behind it. Pretty sure ogron still has them somewhere, else I gotta dig deep somewhere...

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

In wb/jav they are pretty simple. As in k-d+team kd
      The basing ones had a while formula behind it. Pretty sure ogron still has them somewhere, else I gotta dig deep somewhere...
      Claushouse You have them gamescore formulas around somewhere?

Hmmm, if it involves team stats, there is no way to accurately calculate that when people don't play the full game (!sub, !switch, !change).

<PROBLEM>
      Let's say for some reason you start the game with steadman in terr. But he fell in his toilet or something during pre-game and is AFK in the ear, now you need a new terr. You sub in major crisis here, he has a major great game for the other 25 minutes of the game. Now he gets 0 gamescore since he missed the first 90 seconds. Obviously this isn't limited to just base.

<POSSIBLE SOLUTION>
      I could get a rough estimate by doing something like:

Total team kills / time to get a per min avg and use that to roughly estimate how many kills the team had at the time of the player leaving the game. If that would be acceptable I can do that.

P.S. sorry if we are derailing your thread a bit Wirah.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Claushouse You have them gamescore formulas around somewhere?

Hmmm, if it involves team stats, there is no way to accurately calculate that when people don't play the full game (!sub, !switch, !change).

<PROBLEM>
        Let's say for some reason you start the game with steadman in terr. But he fell in his toilet or something during pre-game and is AFK in the ear, now you need a new terr. You sub in major crisis here, he has a major great game for the other 25 minutes of the game. Now he gets 0 gamescore since he missed the first 90 seconds. Obviously this isn't limited to just base.

<POSSIBLE SOLUTION>
        I could get a rough estimate by doing something like:

Total team kills / time to get a per min avg and use that to roughly estimate how many kills the team had at the time of the player leaving the game. If that would be acceptable I can do that.

P.S. sorry if we are derailing your thread a bit Wirah.
        I entered data as time played etc. Cuz someone going 20-1 in a 15 min game isnt as impressive as 40-2 in 30 mins imo. Also switches and subs were able to get calculated that way.. Were I ignored ppl playing less thsn 5 mins.
        ​​​​

Comment

The schedule needs advancing to show week 1 by default.

The history needs updating, see ?go twdtb

Comment

Nicely spotted. It's still set to week 0 (preseason). Will fix tonight
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Another bug, flew's stats are messed up in spider on the website and the API.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Nipple Nibbler can you explain what's wrong with the stats and I'll investigate and fix for Week 2. I know we get certain issues pop up occaisionally that sometimes automatically resolve themselves after the next set of games. If you let me know which stats are wrong and what they are meant to be, I'll be able to debug
                Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Wirah

<copied from scoreboxes>
                  70 Flew 3 40 35 0 0 0 7% 49 0 1600x900
                  70 Flew 3 104 71 0 1 2 10% 121 0 1600x900
                  <Copied from DT site for spider he has this:>

Flew Patouf 7 2 1 17 17 1 0.57 0 35
                  he has 144 kills not 17
                  he has 106 deaths not 17
                  he has 2 teks not 0
                  KPD and KPM are way off as well

<in the api>
                  in addition to above he somehow he has a tk in spider and 69 bombs.
                  he has only shot 67 bullets and has short, normal, long, extra long stats (I assume this is the R1 R2 R3 R4 for wb/jav?)
                  he also has 0 fc here and that should be 1

<theory>
                  In jav he is 17-17 in with 1tk and the same R1/R2/R3/R4 stats. Maybe it is double counting his jav stats as spider stats.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Wirah When you click on the matches for a future week it's fast, but when you click on a past week it's slow. Probably something to do with reading the results. Can't be that much data so it shouldn't be so slow, and the results don't change so could be cached.
                    Last edited by Rab; 08-13-2020, 08:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X