No announcement yet.

Nerd sheets here! (DT stats)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kassius Upper staff have been nice enough to send me box scores with timestamps in them for me.

Efhat

<KPG>
    Is 100% affected by games played. So you have 511 kills in 4 games, so 511/4=128 KPG. KPG is unaffected by game duration. It's the average kills you get per game. If you have one game with 2 kills and one with 100 kills, you end up with a shit 51KPG. This is why IMO this stat sucks lol. Ease had a good game with 127 kills so 127 kills /1 game played=127KPG.

<KPM>
    Is 0% affected by games played. You have 511 kills in 95 minutes, so 511/95=5.4 kills per minute. If you get 100 kills in 20 minutes game one, 10 kills in 2 minutes game two this equals 110 kills in 22 minutes and comes to 5KPM being unaffected by games played or short games, subs, switches etc, I think this is the better stat to go by for spiders. Ease has 127 kills in 29 minutes played and ends up with around 4.4 kills per minute.

<P.S.>
    These numbers in this post are rounded and might be slightly different than what's on the sheets.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Yeah Nipple Nibbler I guess you are trying to account for the game-duration issue by having stats like KPM, so I'll keep my criticisms to myself. Thanks for even doing this.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
        Yeah Nipple Nibbler I guess you are trying to account for the game-duration issue by having stats like KPM, so I'll keep my criticisms to myself. Thanks for even doing this.
        Vehicle All good man. I may not be great at explaining what I am trying to do, but I don't mind trying .

Now if only I can get the damn filter views working properly....

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

hi, can you add a kill/tek to my score in stats, i hit the enemy terrier but he warped to the spawn instead of dying, same effect as dying, and add a death to the enemy terrier score. thanks.

Code:
          [TWDTB3] Slay vs. Spelunky 12:57 - 15:00 16 Aug 2020 20:39:21
          ,--D*--------------------,-------K-----D----TK---FT--TeKs--RPD----Rtg--LO---Note------------------Time--.
          | 68 Slay / 523 | 526 | 7 | 20 | 7 | 2.9 | 820 | 4 | Lose (-2:03) 28:03 |
          |----------------------' | | | | | | | | |
          | 7.5 aGGi 85 | 55 | | 2 | 1 | | 112 | | |
          | 8.5 Jack 83 | 54 | | 1 | | | 101 | 1 | |
          | 7.5 Murder 86 | 57 | | 5 | | | 106 | 2 | |
          | 10 Pressure =T= 40 | 7 | | | 2 | | 106 | | |
          | 9 rodney (S) 8 | 113 | 5 | 5 | | 3.0 | 77 | | |
          | 8 Steadman 100 | 61 | | 2 | 2 | | 114 | | |
          | 10 Trasher 112 | 63 | | 2 | 2 | | 129 | | |
          | 7.5 ZapaTa (S) 9 | 116 | 2 | 3 | | 2.8 | 75 | 1 | |
          +------------------------,----------+-----+----+----+----+-----+------+---+-----------------------------+
          | 68 Spelunky / 519 | 530 | 7 | 21 | 7 | 2.9 | 905 | 0 | Win (+2:03) 28:03 |
          |----------------------' | | | | | | | | |
          | 8 Azuline (S) 11 | 121 | 3 | 1 | 1 | 3.0 | 100 | | |
          | 9 *diakka 113 | 54 | | 4 | 1 | | 139 | | |
          | 10 Ease 90 | 61 | | 4 | 2 | | 120 | | |
          | 10 hulk (S) 10 | 122 | 4 | 9 | 1 | 2.9 | 96 | | |
          | 10 ogron =T= 59 | 7 | | 1 | 1 | | 120 | | |
          | 7 Terminator 17.5 96 | 59 | | 2 | 1 | | 124 | | |
          | 7 Tiny 63 | 55 | | | | | 96 | | |
          | 7 Unlimited 77 | 51 | | | | | 110 | | |
          `-----------------------------------------------------------------------------I=IN---O=OUT---S=SWITCH---'
          top 100 basers list

Comment

imagine

Comment

~Updated for week 3~
              Removed default sort filters, they don't seem to auto update. But people should still be able to make their own. This filter view thing is really pissing me off -.-
              Added some colours to a few columns, looks ugly, hard on eyes, might remove them later, just seeing how it looks.

Claushouse lol...Just in case this isn't a joke, no. Unless the enemy Terrier had "spooked" in his name, then maybe .

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Great work overall Nipple Nibbler , thanks.

It would be fantastic to see KPG and DPG adjusted to 30 minutes in TWDT-B. Some basers are playing in 15 minute stomps, others in 30 minute slobberknockers. It looks so awkward.

Major Crisis technically has 24.7 KPG unadjusted, which gives off the false impression that he's hiding in Osama Bin Laden's bunker in terr and firing a bullet every 10 minutes because Power has been in a bunch of short games. But when you adjust to KP30M he has a very normal 35.5 adjusted KPG.

Now that 35.5 KPG is directly comparable to other terrs. In fact, you can now see that his Power counterpart Aprix, despite having a higher unadjusted KPG of 27, is actually less aggressive and getting fewer kills when you adjust to 30 minutes, with 31.8 adjusted KPG.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Claushouse That's why I have per minute kills and deaths. Per 30 minutes columns are an easy request. I added them to Spider and Terrier. Even though I personally don't like the stats. Also added all 6 columns to shark (kills and deaths per game, minute, 30 minutes).

(10 seconds later)

Comment

not worth it
                    Last edited by Pressure; 08-17-2020, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                      not worth it
                      It's no big deal, the more stats we have the bigger a picture we can paint, and it took me like 2 minutes to add them in.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Added in * column for DT-D, which for some reason completely messed up all the highscores, I did fix them but what an unexpected pain in the ass that made no sense. I will add in * columns for other sheets later tonight. This will help compare players for captains wanting to trade players. By sorting it by * you can compare players of equal DT ratings to see how they stack up.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Nipple Nibbler game 43, malevolent jav game marked as ”rodney” and shud be me. Thx for stats brudda

Comment

roro Ty, fixed. Your name gets autofilled every time I type it in lol, usually tries to put Rough's name in there, now Rodney too! I will keep an eye out for this.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~UPDATE FOR WEEK 4~

Warbird and Javelin updated, I ran out of time this morning to do base, I will do that later tonight.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Think your lines are off on the shark page. Says sprackle has 76 teks idk

Comment

Working...
                                X