X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    Think your lines are off on the shark page. Says sprackle has 76 teks idk
    I see 5 teks, 79 flag touches.

Maybe you were looking at it while I was updating?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

I see 5 teks, 79 flag touches.

Maybe you were looking at it while I was updating?
      Your top performers thing is messed up. Must be pulling from FTs now instead of TeKs, possibly related to adding/moving columns in previous revisions. Should be a simple fix, idk if it applies to other spots.

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Your top performers thing is messed up. Must be pulling from FTs now instead of TeKs, possibly related to adding/moving columns in previous revisions. Should be a simple fix, idk if it applies to other spots.

When I update sunday nights/monday mornings you may have to redo your filters you have set. This may be because of any new columns added, or newer players added to the list.
        Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 08-24-2020, 11:01 PM.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

nice work nipple, thanks
          top 100 basers list

Comment

~Update for week 4~
            Finished the basing part.

One base game still missing, I think this one is going to be replayed at a later date.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

I duno bottom left says sprackle has 79 teks and I have a whopping 12 MVP's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                I duno bottom left says sprackle has 79 teks and I have a whopping 12 MVP's.
                Oh you mean the highscores, ty, fixed it. This is what I get for trying to automate things lol.
                Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 08-25-2020, 09:19 PM.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~update for week 5~

Warbird should be updated, I will do base and Javelin later tonight.

Where is the FA pick list? Free agents are listed without a team until I update the rosters tab.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                    Where is the FA pick list? Free agents are listed without a team until I update the rosters tab.
                    just made this to make it clear: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                      TY

Also sheets should be all updated from week 5. Again, if anyone finds errors let me know.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

why is 45 minutes the minimum, you're comparing people who have played 2 games to people who have played 8 to 10, makes no sense. people who have played the majority of the season should be compared to people who have played the majority of the season.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

I am coming for you, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            I am coming for you, sir.
                            lol turby

i love all the great work nipple is doing, but i just don't get why do all that work, and create a ratings formula, then include low sample size players (like turb in terr) and NOT sort by your own ratings formula.

i look into the sheets and they're just this unsorted mess, why aren't the top people at the top? when you look at a stats sheet you wanna see who is up there and then work your way down.

this applies to all leagues/ships, but i'll use terr since that's what i play.

for terr, if you sorted by nipple's own ratings formula then excluded people below 100 minutes, it would look like this:

those are two incredibly small and quick changes that would make this monumentally epic task of doing the stats for every league all season much more digestible and accurate, and help showcase the work nipple is doing.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Claushouse

On raising the minimum time played issue:
                              I was raising it every week but then I felt I was raising it too fast. I am not sure how quick to raise the cap, if I raise it too quick only a small amount of players actually get ratings. I am open to suggestions on how much to raise it per week for dueling/basing, basing probably should be higher than dueling. Originally I was thinking 15 mins per week for basing and 10 for dueling.

On sorting it by rating:
                              I want to do this. I have yet to find a way to be able to sort it by default and allow players to set their own filter views. If I disable allowing players to set up filter views I can then sort it however I want. A good example of this, try to set a filter view in the standings page. It will give you a #REF error if you try to sort something there because I have sorted it by default already. I have been struggling trying to get the filter things to co-operate all season. I want to sort it by rating by default, but at the same time allow people to sort it how they want via filter views. Maybe the two of us combined could figure it out together sometime?
                              Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 09-02-2020, 12:56 AM.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Nipple Nibbler funnily enough, turban is the absolute god of Google Sheets. If there's a solution to your sorting issue, he could absolutely help you solve it. If not, sort it yourself. If a player really wants to do their own sorting they can just do 'Save Copy As' and go to town on it. I think curation is more important.

For the minimum time, just eyeball it? In terr, it seems like there's a natural cutoff around Aprix and Major Crisis up to Week 10. If it feels wrong including someone because they've played too little and it's unfair to those playing the majority of the games, they should be excluded from the KPG/DPG-type averages. Even then, only because they're not overwhelming categories. Averages should really be for players playing most games. If you took a sample of the best 4 games from the players who've played 10 and compared it to those with only 4 GP, their averages would completely blow them out of the water.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X