Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

Making stuff up isn't feedback.

Yet you have been complaining since I started.
    I honestly don't care how bad your stats are since they aren't being used for anything and it's just a side project that you seem to enjoy working on. The only part I find frustrating is that a guy who isn't even twl viable in his only league thinks his opinion or knowledge holds more weight in dueling leagues that he doesn't even play than elite players of those leagues. I won't post here again because you seem way too stubborn and ignorant for me to make any progress, but if that's somehow not the case then once again I strongly suggest you ask some top players in wb/jav that you respect and won't dismiss their feedback as trolling on how they feel about your per minute wb/jav stats.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

I honestly don't care how bad your stats are since they aren't being used for anything and it's just a side project that you seem to enjoy working on. The only part I find frustrating is that a guy who isn't even twl viable in his only league thinks his opinion or knowledge holds more weight in dueling leagues that he doesn't even play than elite players of those leagues. I won't post here again because you seem way too stubborn and ignorant for me to make any progress, but if that's somehow not the case then once again I strongly suggest you ask some top players in wb/jav that you respect and won't dismiss their feedback as trolling on how they feel about your per minute wb/jav stats.
      Actually for the record I DID ask some high level players for their feedback. I have also added in extra stat columns on request by player base, and even made some recent changes based on claushouse's opinions.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

~update for week 8~
        DT-D & DT-J are done.
        Will do basing later tonight.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

~update for week 8~
          Basing done, week 8 stats complete.

I think after end of the season I will leave minimum time played for high scores/ratings at 1hour for dueling leagues, and 90 minutes for basing. I wanted to set it higher but I also want to give as many players as possible a chance at high scores/ratings (Good luck Turban, Ogron getting some solid stats this season) . I will also be making separate sheets for playoffs this time around.

It looks like 3 teams are already in playoffs:
          Mastirs (P.S. good job viop11, sorry for doubting you)
          Malevolent
          Demonic

Patouf is out, hopefully they show sportsmanship and at least show up. Captains for next season will notice these kinds of things.

The rest of the teams fight for last 3 slots, good luck next Sunday everyone.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~update for week 8~
            Basing done, week 8 stats complete.

I think after end of the season I will leave minimum time played for high scores/ratings at 1hour for dueling leagues, and 90 minutes for basing. I wanted to set it higher but I also want to give as many players as possible a chance at high scores/ratings (Good luck Turban, Ogron getting some solid stats this season) . I will also be making separate sheets for playoffs this time around.

It looks like 3 teams are already in playoffs:
            Mastirs (P.S. good job viop11, sorry for doubting you)
            Malevolent
            Demonic

Patouf is out, hopefully they show sportsmanship and at least show up. Captains for next season will notice these kinds of things.

The rest of the teams fight for last 3 slots, good luck next Sunday everyone.
            Is the malevolent vs blast TWDTB game in the sheet? Cant find my amazing stats under the spider tab...

10* Spectator
            Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
            https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
            Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post

Is the malevolent vs blast TWDTB game in the sheet? Cant find my amazing stats under the spider tab...

It's there.

Wasn't showing up. Refreshed the querys. Fixed it. Google sheets struggling with this much data lol.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~WEEK 9~

Warbird and Javelin are done.

There is a bug I am trying to track down for basing.

There are 270 games in the data sheet. (30 games per week x 9 weeks = 270 games)
                Yet there is a base game missing?

My eyes are fried staring at numbers ahhhh....

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~WEEK 9~

Basing is done.

Good luck in playoffs everyone.

Personal note, I can't believe we failed to reach playoffs because of tie rules after a 5-1 finish :-(. Oh well, Good try team.

I will start a new sheet for playoffs.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

~WEEK 9~

Basing is done.

Good luck in playoffs everyone.

Personal note, I can't believe we failed to reach playoffs because of tie rules after a 5-1 finish :-(. Oh well, Good try team.

I will start a new sheet for playoffs.
                    Do we have playoff nerd sheets yet??? Trying to calculate my new WB rating for next season.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Dwopple

There will be, staff will give me all the boxscores after todays games. Should have them done by tomorrow night at the latest.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

A bit of a hiccup here, my modem died. I am waiting on ISP to send me a new one, will probably delay my ability to do the sheets for a day or three.

Bright side I remembered my old forum account password, yay!
                        rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Okay new modem yay.

Playoffs done:
                          https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

(10 seconds later)

Comment

Working...
                          X