Ratings changes for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ay buddy when the most ppl were palying this zone i was top dog in WB
    now that im not 15 anymore, i find the team dynamic of wb and jav terribly boring compared to HZ and TWLB,a nd could honestly give two fuks
    so yes continue to ignore hz and twlb when talking vs me wud b gud idea for u

and ur talking to a person who just wins

dun care abou rec

go find my lifetime win % of games ive played in TWDTD u twerp

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Poseidon >> 6.5/6/7
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

olde your level of self-assessment is interesting. you're playing with distractions but others aren't. you weren't trying but they were.

of the 1047 TWDT-D player seasons on record, your best season ever was #368.

of the 418 TWLD semis/finals player seasons on record, you've never played a single game.

the claim of "beating 10* players" is basically meaningless TWDD matches where you take a small sample size of games where you did well vs. elite players, then ignore the other 80%, and assume you could do that all the time if you "tried". you may want to consider that those 10* warbirds don't value or care about random TWDD matches and they're the ones distracted and not trying.

yet there isn't a single relevant sample of your "elite" play on record. there are players like Ro and Uprise who were misrated as 7*s and 8*s and completely dominated the league and everyone took notice of them, because playing as a low-star is a massive advantage as you get way more talent around you. yet you play as a low-star every year and go unnoticed.

like 40% of the players in this zone think they could be in the top 5% if they wanted to be. it is statistically impossible.

you may want to consider the possibility that your self-evaluation tools are failing you, and that you're at best an average player who consistently puts in average performances and that your lifetime 7 to 8* rating is stable and accurate.
        Your dik swinging mind set is missing the whole point..I'm not gonna argue with an angry basement dweller. Claim down I wasn't attacking just giving my view from the outside looking in, I haven't even took part on logging in on Sundays more then a handful of times since about 2016 and wasn't arguing my rating, was just an example of the small skill gap you guys are splitting up. ( wish I had more time to play ss like you guys). :\Wouldn't it be easier and less biased to just split players into 3 tiers?

From your current rankings, there isnt a ton of skill gap from 7.5 - 9* players 95% of them can either mvp the round or dookie the bed and drop 5-10. They Could be just one tier "impact players". I mean you really only need 3 tiers. Elite players, impact players, and medicore/new Comers. ( this is just ment for wb/jav ).
        It would be alot easier on you Fellaz who run things and alot less time consuming.
        Last edited by olde; 08-31-2020, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hak View Post
          Well, for starters it takes 2 players x5* to equal 10* but it takes 5 players x1* to equal a 5* player. This doesn't invalidate your question, but it shows at least that 1-5* would need a complete rebalancing.
          ty4explain

duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

You are rubbish claushouse.
            Please statistically attack me now.

oh and 6.5 / 7 / 5 for next season please
            Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
            TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

u r fkin ribish clishis

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post

You are currently ranked 114th out of 116 players in TWDTJ. You've gone 2-15 across three rounds, with one team kill. You have a KPD ratio of 0.13. There are probably different species of animal that could do better than that.
                lol....

A quick glance with a purely statistical perspective from current season these names could use a second look:

<DT-D>
                saiyan
                morph
                bacon
                creature
                maketso
                jamal
                rough
                steadman

<DT-J>
                vys
                yeh
                ro
                stayon
                uprise
                mean gene
                qaws
                rasaq

<basers>
                diakka
                autopilot
                dutch baser
                bacon
                aggi
                blt_12
                heaven
                kings

and on a personal note, why did I get bumped up in Warbird and Javelin? I had one good round in Warbird out of an entire season of negging. Nobody adds me in either in TWDT unless I am the captain lol.
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

#JAMALLIVESMATTER
                  Trench Wars Broadcast Revolution (TWBR) - Visit: www.youtube.com/fieryfire3d

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

lol....

A quick glance with a purely statistical perspective from current season these names could use a second look:

<DT-D>
                    saiyan
                    morph
                    bacon
                    creature
                    maketso
                    jamal
                    rough
                    steadman

<DT-J>
                    vys
                    yeh
                    ro
                    stayon
                    uprise
                    mean gene
                    qaws
                    rasaq

<basers>
                    diakka
                    autopilot
                    dutch baser
                    bacon
                    aggi
                    blt_12
                    heaven
                    kings

and on a personal note, why did I get bumped up in Warbird and Javelin? I had one good round in Warbird out of an entire season of negging. Nobody adds me in either in TWDT unless I am the captain lol.
                    Don't believe that guy. most of these guys are lucky newbs and deserve a lower rank. #freejamal

Comment

Why is JAMAL banned? #FreeJamal
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Aggi
                        Wb: 6.5 => 7

Comment

Every single one of you is overrated. Literally everyone. You're all newbs. Some are just bigger newbs than others.

Also, some of you really need to get a social life and start living in the real world. It's pretty obvious which specific people are normal and who are neckbeards living in mom's basement at 30-40 years old. Shit is weird at this stage. You're not a 19 year old kid playing professional Esports. You're an old man playing on a beer league bowling team. Try to remember that.
                          Last edited by Exalt; 09-09-2020, 06:42 AM.
                          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
                            Every single one of you is overrated. Literally everyone. You're all newbs. Some are just bigger newbs than others.

Also, some of you really need to get a social life and start living in the real world. It's pretty obvious which specific people are normal and who are neckbeards living in mom's basement at 30-40 years old. Shit is weird at this stage. You're not a 19 year old kid playing professional Esports. You're an old man playing on a beer league bowling team. Try to remember that.
                            The cognitive dissonance is striking here.
                            Last edited by Pressure; 09-09-2020, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Exalt has made the same post every year since at least 2007.

A sample of TWL squads in 2007: Syndicate, -Final-, Thunder, Rampage, Dice, Disoblige, Pandora, Mambo, Anti-Scrub, Penetrate, Spastic.

It's also worth pointing out he came back to this joke beer league of a game in 2019. Boy, he sure showed us:

He didn't just put in the worst plus-minus in warbird (his only ship) that season. Or that year. Or that decade.

He literally put up the worst plus-minus in the entire history of TWDT-D out of over 1046 player seasons.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Exalt has made the same post every year since at least 2007.

A sample of TWL squads in 2007: Syndicate, -Final-, Thunder, Rampage, Dice, Disoblige, Pandora, Mambo, Anti-Scrub, Penetrate, Spastic.

It's also worth pointing out he came back to this joke beer league of a game in 2019. Boy, he sure showed us:

He didn't just put in the worst plus-minus in warbird (his only ship) that season. Or that year. Or that decade.

He literally put up the worst plus-minus in the entire history of TWDT-D out of over 1046 player seasons.
                                So you're saying I've been telling your tubby ass to get a life for 13 straight years and you're still an incel living in mom's basement? Amazing. Well, you cant say I didn't try to help you Claus. That's some true dedication in helping this community on my part. I'm practically a saint.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X