Overachiever of the week (Week 5)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the week (Week 5)

First up is Kassius in Warbird (16-10, 10-10 as 6.5*). Power ended up losing both games which was extremely disappointing since you just have to win a game your 6.5 gives you 16, but kassius looked confident this week and plowed through his opponents in both matches. Not much help was given as Iron Survivor (8-10, 7-10) had his first bad week of the season and Groan (5-10, 5-10) pulled scores you'd expect from a 6*.

Second is HellzNo! in Spider (91-75 3 teks, 74-55, 2 teks as 7*) While his scores may not appear as crazy as some other spids we've had nominated he does boast an exceptional 5 teks in his 2 matches. I believe he played under in both matches and singlehandedly turned an 0-5 deficit into a 15-8 win by subbing in for Jackie>. For all the crap people talked about my choice to let Violence cap the league the guy is looking like a mastermind and really turned his team's season around after week 2 going 6-0, 5-1, 5-1 and currently sitting 2nd place in the league tied with Demonic.

Last up is Autopilot in Spider (105-58 1 tek, 109-44 3 teks as 8*). Autopilot has been consistently great every week and seems to be almost an auto include in these threads. He hasn't won yet but I'm not sure if that's because people feel he's not rated properly or if people just aren't voting for basers, as I don't think anybody has won for a non dueling ship yet. AP is currently sitting at #3 in the spider gamescore race his first league in the zone which is great. Pressure told us this guy (and everybody else from eg, dsb, or his spin class) was pure skill and it seems he was right.
    Kassius in Warbird (16-10, 10-10 as 6.5*)
    32.69%
    HellzNo! in Spider (91-75 3 teks, 74-55, 2 teks as 7*)
    28.85%
    Autopilot in Spider (105-58 1 tek, 109-44 3 teks as 8*)
    38.46%
    Last edited by beam; 09-01-2020, 03:00 PM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

yo Hellz 100% look at the video if u want and watch him break cram for us and turn the game around. If u were on our chat u would see me going apeshit to get hellzno subbed in... guy pushes hard which is why his score looks like that. Mouse stamp of approval!

Comment

Tough one, I noticed all of them playing well this week so I'm glad they made the list.
      Kassius - 16-10 while his team took it up the arse was very impressive. Guy practices harder than anyone else on the team and it shows.
      HellzNo! - ate a fuckton, used to be a great spid back in the day so it's good to see him getting his skill back. Handled under 1v2 comfortably.
      Autopilot - the most impressive of the EG underrated mofos because he's actually learning over time rather than relying on pure skill.
      This is basically a tie for me, so I'm giving my vote to Kassius out of favoritism. gl bros.

Also cripple needs a mention again for 179 kills with 15% k/bul.
      Last edited by Rab; 08-31-2020, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I won't vote obviously, but I have videos if anyone is curious(?)

Game 1 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/726288353?t=00h43m31s
        Game 2 - https://www.twitch.tv/videos/726358889?t=00h01m15s

Apologies for quality, I decided to turn on the streaming function on my new graphics card for lols. Didn't know it was going to amount to anything at the time.

Comment

hellzno, more like hellzYa!!

Comment

Kassius got my vote. Not every day a 6* does that.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

imo kass completely deserves this one but auto should earn one sooner or later for being mentioned every time, just sayin

Comment

Who determines who gets overachiever of the week? Cripple went 179-70 and 107-65. I was certain he'd be up there even if he is a 10*...

Comment

Three weeks in a row for autopilot, let this man win for once. And how're you gonna say "autopilot just underrated" when you got HellzNo right above him at 7*?
                  Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                  Message has been sent to online moderators
                  2:BLeeN> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>no
                  2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                  2:BLeeN> ok then no
                  :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                  (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Even though he's pretty campy, 179 should have at least been mentioned, 180 kills is extremely rare and that's 1 kill shy of it.

Voted AP, regardless of being under starred, he has consistently been playing well in his first season.
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                      Even though he's pretty campy, 179 should have at least been mentioned, 180 kills is extremely rare and that's 1 kill shy of it.

Voted AP, regardless of being under starred, he has consistently been playing well in his first season.
                      this isn't a hot or not thread it has a very specific purpose
                      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

dun vs beamir

Comment

Voted for AP. It was an easy decision to make and I don't even follow basing. I gave consideration to individual performance and match outcome.

AP: His team won both basing matches and he had the 2nd best spider rec on his team.
                          Hellzno: His team won both basing matches but he had the worst spider rec on his team.
                          Kassius: His team lost both matches so although he had a strong individual performance, it meant nothing in the end.

Comment

great work from all 3, all very deserving!
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

Ap deserves this. Guy is a beast.

Comment

Working...
                              X