Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post

this isn't a hot or not thread it has a very specific purpose
    What purpose? Creature just won it last week as a 9* in wb.

People prefer impartiality because it tends to look like favoritism otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Riverside View Post

What purpose? Creature just won it last week as a 9* in wb.

People prefer impartiality because it tends to look like favoritism otherwise.
      kinda weird that every post from you is complaining and claiming that I'm being biased about something when the system I set for this literally makes that impossible but since you're a petty manchild with a vendetta against me because I called you bad 6 months ago during ld (where you were atrocious all season) I will explain once again how this works.

me lockdown and willby each select one player that is not on our team and then the community votes on who wins out of those 3 and yeah creature and ro were nominated as 9* but neither were by me and cripple is on my team so I couldn't pick him even if I wanted to

also cripple is a 10* and a 10 has never been nominated but my point saying this isnt a hot or not was that this thread was to nominate 3 players not to give praise to everybody that did well
      Last edited by beam; 09-02-2020, 11:39 AM.
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Ty 4 this it gr8 2 hear perhaps have a jav as part of ur 3 afk

Comment

ty rifir

Comment

dropping 179 as a 10* is definitely overachieving.

that might be the most kills ever in a 30 minute league game the last 10 years, or at least up there.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Just find it odd that autopilot is nominated (again) with barely over 100 kills, and cripple isn't with 179. 179 kills is like having an extra spider on your team. I see lot's of 10* spiders struggle to hit 130.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Congrats Autopilot on finally winning!
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Thanks for the votes all, was a good week. Hopefully something to build on, that 16 was the first time I've had more kills than deaths and only the second time I've equalled my deaths all season.

Comment

Working...
                  X