Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 100 Overall Players (through 6 weeks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 Overall Players (through 6 weeks)

Top 100 Overall Players

Here are the best players statistically through 6 weeks. All ratings are taken from the TWDT website and not my own (with the exception of shark, which I ballparked via eye test, stats, wins, and games played.)

All the ratings in each ship are converted to a 100-point scale for ease of use. I set 100 rating to the 3rd best player, in case 1-2 players have broken the scale dominating. So two players per ship will be over 100 rating.

For the Overall rating, it's simply a sum of WB, Jav, and your best Base ship. You get 100% of your rating from your best league, 80% of your rating from your 2nd-best league, and 60% of your rating from your 3rd-best league when summed (because I feel like someone with 100/30/0 providing top 3 play in one league is more valuable than a player with 45/45/45.)

Previous seasons: TWDT 2020 Winter / TWDT 2019 Fall / TWDT 2019 Summer

EDIT: Forgot to bell curve spider ratings to match WB/Jav since they're inflated relative to the dueling ships and undersell TWDT-D and TWDT-J performances, and add multi-ship bonuses (in yellow font) so players aren't punished in Base for playing multiple ships. Fixed.

By Player

By Team

Last edited by ogron; 09-07-2020, 05:45 PM.
    top 100 basers list

Whats the reward for most mvps?

Comment

Best TWDT Players 2019-2020

Average of your best 2 seasons in every ship

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Best TWDT Players 2019-2020

Average of your best 2 seasons in every ship

Look mom, im on a list! (im so proud)

seriously tho, nice work og..

and btw, a 4-1 win/loss ratio which I have this DT (with shit stats) results in a 0 ? just curious..
        Last edited by SNOOPiE; 09-08-2020, 09:31 AM.
        10* Spectator
        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Wait I played a base game?

Comment

I'm on there twice at #60 and #62.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              I'm on there twice at #60 and #62.
              Proves changing your name had a good result, helped you get above Blase. Bet he's livid, expect a name change from him soon tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post
                Proves changing your name had a good result, helped you get above Blase. Bet he's livid, expect a name change from him soon tbh.
                Yeah I focussed on spider for TWL and defo improved my spider. Now my jav is rusty tho.
                I think I'd have a better rank with the names combined tho, just guessing at how the formula works.

Comment

I was being somewhat facetious ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by Kassius View Post

I am on "Best TWDT Players 2019-2020" as Nipple Nibbler but not as RageRitual, this helps prove changing names improves your gameplay!
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

i'll make a note to combine your names if i make another post at the end of the season.

it's just something i quickly threw together, i didn't hunt down every alias and combine them (I see Rageritual, TPZ, Warrior so far).
                      Last edited by ogron; 09-08-2020, 01:15 PM.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Redo the math until ease is #2

Comment

Not bad to say I've only shown 2/3 of the seasons
                          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                          X