• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiebreakers

How do the tiebreakers stand?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

i think its in the rules. goread it u oldie. You need ur glasses on tho.

Comment

Originally posted by Kings View Post
      i think its in the rules. goread it u oldie. You need ur glasses on tho.
      Hey stoopid, i said how do they stand, not what are the rules.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Did a quick manual lookup on the 6 teams that might be in a tiebreaker situation, and this is what I think is the current tiebreak stand? (Column R and S):
        https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

As it is manual, it also is prone to mistakes on my part. Please let me know if there are errors. It is also not yet filled in for games that have yet to be played.

Comment

For anyone curious about tie breaking rules (Yes I know this isn't what you were asking Tiny) this is pasted from rulebook:

For purposes of tiebreak for seeds #1/2 and for determining which teams make the playoffs, the overall head-to-head record will be taken into account across all three leagues between the tied teams. If the teams are tied (3-3), the team with the highest amount of kills in wb, jav, and base (base minutes will be converted into kills, with 15 minutes equal to 50 kills) among the tied teams will rank higher for bye purposes, or for entrance into the playoffs. If for some reason the tied teams are tied in overall kills in wb, jav, and base against each other (with minutes converted into kills), the tiebreak will then shift to highest amount of kills in wb, jav, and base (base minutes converted into kills) across ALL teams. If still tied, randomly selected (via twitch stream).
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
          X