Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Overachiever of the week (Week 8)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Bacon is finishing #2 in the wb scoring race lol, he's not overachieving... he's underrated. Pretty sure someone said the point of this, to a large extent, is to reward both big games but also people that dont necessarily have a shot at scoring races... Welcome to 9* bacon!

    Comment


    • #17
      Too many players are having good games, it would be unfair to win it twice.
      If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by roro View Post
        Bacon is finishing #2 in the wb scoring race lol, he's not overachieving... he's underrated. Pretty sure someone said the point of this, to a large extent, is to reward both big games but also people that dont necessarily have a shot at scoring races... Welcome to 9* bacon!
        Then cripple shouldnt be on here as he is winning the scoring race in spid...

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

          Then cripple shouldnt be on here as he is winning the scoring race in spid...
          You mean won the scoring race in Spider. Sarger and Autopilot tied for second place with 1593. Needing almost 450 kills to even catch up, it wont happen in 2 games.
          If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

          Comment


          • #20
            Cripple has my vote. Even for a 10* his performance was simply amazing and deserves it.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

              Then cripple shouldnt be on here as he is winning the scoring race in spid...
              170+ is rarer than 30 kills over 2 games

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by roro View Post
                170+ is rarer than 30 kills over 2 games
                This.

                ---

                I figure this could be interesting for the vast majority of the youngbloods present at this 2020 junctire, as Vio says.

                Spiders after the points race to time race switch + death count spawner from 3 seconds to 5 seconds, evolved into less agressive playstyles overall compared to the older days, learning how to stay alive to compensante a bigger spawn time, or in another words, avoiding being "outside" the game as much.

                I could type so much more about playstyles, player peaks (higher in the past) + time available to play and motivation, team dynamics (better the current days) but I'd go into one my classic huge posts.

                There's obviously 160's and 170's missing, for more than a decade that would have to be added here. Crip got it two times this twdt and Lupin had a 170 game in twd a few months ago but no one has broken 180 ever since that change in 2005 or so. Multiple people were on pace for 200 back in the day, but systematicly people choked it. From my knowledge, the one person to break 200 prior TWD existing, was Wix from Cripples.

                -------

                ALL TIME MOST KILLS (when games were longer)

                Lunch3 195 107 2004-03-02 21:04:42
                Lunch3 193 77 2004-02-04 22:28:11
                Lunch3 192 89 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                Pure_Luck <ER> 191 93 2003-07-14 17:06:55
                bliz 191 63 2004-01-21 16:17:09
                Abyss 189 99 2003-06-16 16:04:09
                Stayon 189 98 2004-02-13 18:23:56
                M_M God 188 75 2003-07-20 02:40:50
                koan 188 76 2003-08-21 22:34:18
                megaman89 187 87 2003-08-31 22:24:15
                Nuudeli 186 86 2004-02-17 16:27:57
                Lunch3 186 81 2004-03-02 19:15:41
                Lionheart 185 107 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                Stayon 185 74 2003-11-13 18:40:41
                za gophar 185 93 2003-06-22 18:53:11
                JacKieChan> 183 115 2004-01-04 20:09:18
                Lunch3 183 77 2004-02-09 15:54:17
                M_M God 183 73 2003-08-03 03:40:19
                harza 182 60 2003-07-13 05:46:47
                THE BLOCKER 182 67 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                Holydude 182 91 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                Ezo 181 92 2003-07-23 19:05:10
                cool koen <ER> 181 116 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                bram 181 83 2003-06-22 04:50:43
                Anon 181 78 2003-03-23 18:17:41
                Miki Feher 180 84 2004-02-15 18:51:31
                Solacer 179 98 2004-02-15 16:17:10
                fruitang 179 84 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                koan 179 83 2003-09-01 18:52:30
                don't try to resist 178 70 2003-05-18 05:44:07
                Necromotic 178 85 2003-11-04 20:15:45
                Lunch3 177 76 2004-03-06 13:58:40
                Spybreak! 177 68 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                Nethila 176 102 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                K2Grey 176 83 2004-03-21 21:51:15
                megaman89 176 90 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                Lunch3 176 81 2004-01-05 18:20:07
                Lunch3 176 87 2004-01-10 14:19:19
                Jamal 175 101 2004-01-01 14:25:21
                Necromotic 175 96 2004-01-19 17:00:08
                kooma 175 73 2003-09-21 14:31:15
                Lunch3 175 87 2004-02-11 18:21:36
                Jrahen 175 48 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                hellkite 175 62 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                Erathia 175 92 2003-07-19 04:52:10
                Mattey 175 77 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                Ara 175 123 2003-08-03 04:47:15
                Holydude 174 57 2003-08-29 22:54:06
                don't try to resist 174 85 2003-10-27 13:19:54
                Spybreak! 174 85 2004-08-15 15:27:24

                New Era

                Jrahen 175 48 2006-02-08 16:50:34
                hellkite 175 62 2006-09-05 18:10:30
                shayde 170 68 2006-12-29 14:53:35
                Solacer 169 54 2005-06-11 15:43:47
                sCHOPe 168 64 2006-11-11 15:22:34
                Holydude 168 58 2005-11-06 12:38:21
                Beastie 165 53 2006-01-08 14:53:32
                cripple 165 62 2006-10-06 18:10:04
                titanium 164 78 2006-02-22 20:56:04
                royst <ER> 163 100 2006-07-27 00:43:48
                Nimbostratus 163 57 2006-07-27 15:33:58
                cripple 163 72 2007-01-28 16:46:20
                grandmastahs 162 37 2006-12-28 14:49:39
                Rebirth 162 50 2005-12-20 03:32:58
                Spikey 162 86 2005-12-20 13:29:00
                Zung 161 77 2005-12-07 21:09:04
                titanium 160 67 2006-02-25 16:21:53
                Holydude 159 60 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                Sumpson 159 64 2006-02-04 10:32:06
                Jordans 159 82 2006-11-05 17:02:01
                voth 158 54 2007-02-05 19:40:30
                dttr 158 54 2005-08-16 22:27:32
                trouble 158 80 2005-08-21 12:53:59
                Raha 157 81 2005-06-14 16:03:24
                Stayon 157 60 2006-12-19 23:45:27
                sarger 157 75 2006-01-01 23:02:19
                Jacklyn 156 62 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                Stayon 156 64 2006-01-02 19:30:21
                pavement 156 82 2006-08-24 21:51:50
                NL>TERMINATOR 156 58 2007-01-12 16:06:12
                Simoes 155 68 2006-09-23 12:11:50
                fizzy 155 70 2006-10-21 15:12:17
                screwdriver 155 79 2005-08-02 19:00:31
                armany 155 71 2006-03-01 23:41:36
                butterfly 155 39 2006-04-09 16:58:06
                Nosey 154 59 2005-11-05 16:10:00
                Phrenitis 154 55 2005-12-03 18:21:12
                megaman89 154 60 2005-12-23 14:19:54
                Hockey <ER> 154 66 2006-01-04 03:33:26
                d.b. 154 71 2006-08-12 10:02:59
                Hockeydude 154 71 2005-07-02 00:00:13
                Eelam 154 69 2005-08-17 17:57:12
                brookus 154 70 2005-09-10 20:33:34
                KiAN 153 69 2005-12-10 15:01:42
                cremation 153 73 2006-04-17 13:01:03
                megaman89 153 71 2006-06-04 17:09:24
                pavement 153 69 2006-10-22 19:07:25
                cripple 152 86 2006-07-25 00:22:24
                DF 152 69 2006-12-26 00:29:05
                DephO 152 68 2007-01-15 16:11:30

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                  ALL TIME MOST KILLS (when games were longer)

                  Lunch3 195 107 2004-03-02 21:04:42
                  Lunch3 193 77 2004-02-04 22:28:11
                  Lunch3 192 89 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                  Pure_Luck <ER> 191 93 2003-07-14 17:06:55
                  bliz 191 63 2004-01-21 16:17:09
                  Abyss 189 99 2003-06-16 16:04:09
                  Stayon 189 98 2004-02-13 18:23:56
                  M_M God 188 75 2003-07-20 02:40:50
                  koan 188 76 2003-08-21 22:34:18
                  megaman89 187 87 2003-08-31 22:24:15
                  Nuudeli 186 86 2004-02-17 16:27:57
                  Lunch3 186 81 2004-03-02 19:15:41
                  Lionheart 185 107 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                  Stayon 185 74 2003-11-13 18:40:41
                  za gophar 185 93 2003-06-22 18:53:11
                  JacKieChan> 183 115 2004-01-04 20:09:18
                  Lunch3 183 77 2004-02-09 15:54:17
                  M_M God 183 73 2003-08-03 03:40:19
                  harza 182 60 2003-07-13 05:46:47
                  THE BLOCKER 182 67 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                  Holydude 182 91 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                  Ezo 181 92 2003-07-23 19:05:10
                  cool koen <ER> 181 116 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                  bram 181 83 2003-06-22 04:50:43
                  Anon 181 78 2003-03-23 18:17:41
                  Miki Feher 180 84 2004-02-15 18:51:31
                  Solacer 179 98 2004-02-15 16:17:10
                  fruitang 179 84 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                  koan 179 83 2003-09-01 18:52:30
                  don't try to resist 178 70 2003-05-18 05:44:07
                  Necromotic 178 85 2003-11-04 20:15:45
                  Lunch3 177 76 2004-03-06 13:58:40
                  Spybreak! 177 68 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                  Nethila 176 102 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                  K2Grey 176 83 2004-03-21 21:51:15
                  megaman89 176 90 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                  Lunch3 176 81 2004-01-05 18:20:07
                  Lunch3 176 87 2004-01-10 14:19:19
                  Jamal 175 101 2004-01-01 14:25:21
                  Necromotic 175 96 2004-01-19 17:00:08
                  kooma 175 73 2003-09-21 14:31:15
                  Lunch3 175 87 2004-02-11 18:21:36
                  Jrahen 175 48 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                  hellkite 175 62 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                  Erathia 175 92 2003-07-19 04:52:10
                  Mattey 175 77 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                  Ara 175 123 2003-08-03 04:47:15
                  Holydude 174 57 2003-08-29 22:54:06
                  don't try to resist 174 85 2003-10-27 13:19:54
                  Spybreak! 174 85 2004-08-15 15:27:24

                  New Era

                  Jrahen 175 48 2006-02-08 16:50:34
                  hellkite 175 62 2006-09-05 18:10:30
                  shayde 170 68 2006-12-29 14:53:35
                  Solacer 169 54 2005-06-11 15:43:47
                  sCHOPe 168 64 2006-11-11 15:22:34
                  Holydude 168 58 2005-11-06 12:38:21
                  Beastie 165 53 2006-01-08 14:53:32
                  cripple 165 62 2006-10-06 18:10:04
                  titanium 164 78 2006-02-22 20:56:04
                  royst <ER> 163 100 2006-07-27 00:43:48
                  Nimbostratus 163 57 2006-07-27 15:33:58
                  cripple 163 72 2007-01-28 16:46:20
                  grandmastahs 162 37 2006-12-28 14:49:39
                  Rebirth 162 50 2005-12-20 03:32:58
                  Spikey 162 86 2005-12-20 13:29:00
                  Zung 161 77 2005-12-07 21:09:04
                  titanium 160 67 2006-02-25 16:21:53
                  Holydude 159 60 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                  Sumpson 159 64 2006-02-04 10:32:06
                  Jordans 159 82 2006-11-05 17:02:01
                  voth 158 54 2007-02-05 19:40:30
                  dttr 158 54 2005-08-16 22:27:32
                  trouble 158 80 2005-08-21 12:53:59
                  Raha 157 81 2005-06-14 16:03:24
                  Stayon 157 60 2006-12-19 23:45:27
                  sarger 157 75 2006-01-01 23:02:19
                  Jacklyn 156 62 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                  Stayon 156 64 2006-01-02 19:30:21
                  pavement 156 82 2006-08-24 21:51:50
                  NL>TERMINATOR 156 58 2007-01-12 16:06:12
                  Simoes 155 68 2006-09-23 12:11:50
                  fizzy 155 70 2006-10-21 15:12:17
                  screwdriver 155 79 2005-08-02 19:00:31
                  armany 155 71 2006-03-01 23:41:36
                  butterfly 155 39 2006-04-09 16:58:06
                  Nosey 154 59 2005-11-05 16:10:00
                  Phrenitis 154 55 2005-12-03 18:21:12
                  megaman89 154 60 2005-12-23 14:19:54
                  Hockey <ER> 154 66 2006-01-04 03:33:26
                  d.b. 154 71 2006-08-12 10:02:59
                  Hockeydude 154 71 2005-07-02 00:00:13
                  Eelam 154 69 2005-08-17 17:57:12
                  brookus 154 70 2005-09-10 20:33:34
                  KiAN 153 69 2005-12-10 15:01:42
                  cremation 153 73 2006-04-17 13:01:03
                  megaman89 153 71 2006-06-04 17:09:24
                  pavement 153 69 2006-10-22 19:07:25
                  cripple 152 86 2006-07-25 00:22:24
                  DF 152 69 2006-12-26 00:29:05
                  DephO 152 68 2007-01-15 16:11:30
                  Thank you for posting this. This list so fucking awesome and nostalgic. Can't believe you have it. Lots of people shut me down when I said Lunch3 and bliz both hit 190+ multiple times, nice to see my memory served me well and that there is still some proof of those incredible performances that I watched as a young kid. Thanks Stayon!!

                  Many current players don't know that basing games used to be point race rather than time race, and that we used to "line and mine" rather than cram to defend base. Point race was basically basing for 30 minutes and if your team had flag your players would get extra 200+ points per kill. Anyone else remember when one team would have a large lead in point race and the terr would go roof to prevent the other team from killing them and making a comeback by gaining more kill points? Good times!

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    It's a shame it was an interesting idea to reward players who perform better than their rating.

                    6* and 10* are special notes. If a 3 year old child participates in TWDT he will be rated 6 although worse than the others 6. And if the best player is significantly better than the 2nd / 3rd / etc .. he will have the same rating as them, ie. 10 *.

                    Cripple hasn't outperformed once since I started playing this game because he has always been considered the best. I have seen several ~170 kills from him and when he does not reach 150 it is disappointing.

                    Even excluding the ratings given to the players, Cripple is not an outperformer because it is the performance that is expected of him. The fact that these performances are rare is irrelevant.

                    Trasher is right, and I consider Cripple to steal Bacon's place.

                    Beam explains that it's not Hot or Not then backtracked ...

                    I voted Spectacular whose performance is impressive IF I compare with my expectations and expectations from a global point of view, including the rating. Unlike Cripple.

                    Bad job.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                      Why was Bacon snubbed?

                      He went 14-5 + 16-3 in wb, and 126-66, 1 tek + 119-62, 2 teks in spid.

                      He is an 8* in wb and 8.5* in basing.

                      Combines into a 30-8 wb and 245-128, 3 tek spider performance.
                      i vote bacon wtf

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        just for transparency my nomination was between bacon and spectacular and I went with spectacular because bacon has won already so it's not that you can't win twice but if it's close and a guy has won I'm gonna lean towards the other guy
                        2:Best> i cant tell if missas missing teeth are from undercut knocking her out or her heroin addiction

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          congrats cripple!
                          2:Best> i cant tell if missas missing teeth are from undercut knocking her out or her heroin addiction

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by beam View Post
                            congrats cripple!
                            testing sig

                            thank you so much to everyone who voted for me. the money earned will be donated to the foundation of erection study for men with erectile dysfunction.

                            thank you again guys, this means a lot to me.
                            TWDT OVERACHIEVER WEEK 8 / TWDT 6TH ROUND DRAFT PICK SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020
                            TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
                            #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Stayon View Post

                              This.

                              ---

                              I figure this could be interesting for the vast majority of the youngbloods present at this 2020 junctire, as Vio says.

                              Spiders after the points race to time race switch + death count spawner from 3 seconds to 5 seconds, evolved into less agressive playstyles overall compared to the older days, learning how to stay alive to compensante a bigger spawn time, or in another words, avoiding being "outside" the game as much.

                              I could type so much more about playstyles, player peaks (higher in the past) + time available to play and motivation, team dynamics (better the current days) but I'd go into one my classic huge posts.

                              There's obviously 160's and 170's missing, for more than a decade that would have to be added here. Crip got it two times this twdt and Lupin had a 170 game in twd a few months ago but no one has broken 180 ever since that change in 2005 or so. Multiple people were on pace for 200 back in the day, but systematicly people choked it. From my knowledge, the one person to break 200 prior TWD existing, was Wix from Cripples.

                              -------

                              ALL TIME MOST KILLS (when games were longer)

                              Lunch3 195 107 2004-03-02 21:04:42
                              Lunch3 193 77 2004-02-04 22:28:11
                              Lunch3 192 89 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                              Pure_Luck <ER> 191 93 2003-07-14 17:06:55
                              bliz 191 63 2004-01-21 16:17:09
                              Abyss 189 99 2003-06-16 16:04:09
                              Stayon 189 98 2004-02-13 18:23:56
                              M_M God 188 75 2003-07-20 02:40:50
                              koan 188 76 2003-08-21 22:34:18
                              megaman89 187 87 2003-08-31 22:24:15
                              Nuudeli 186 86 2004-02-17 16:27:57
                              Lunch3 186 81 2004-03-02 19:15:41
                              Lionheart 185 107 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                              Stayon 185 74 2003-11-13 18:40:41
                              za gophar 185 93 2003-06-22 18:53:11
                              JacKieChan> 183 115 2004-01-04 20:09:18
                              Lunch3 183 77 2004-02-09 15:54:17
                              M_M God 183 73 2003-08-03 03:40:19
                              harza 182 60 2003-07-13 05:46:47
                              THE BLOCKER 182 67 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                              Holydude 182 91 2004-02-23 22:56:08
                              Ezo 181 92 2003-07-23 19:05:10
                              cool koen <ER> 181 116 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                              bram 181 83 2003-06-22 04:50:43
                              Anon 181 78 2003-03-23 18:17:41
                              Miki Feher 180 84 2004-02-15 18:51:31
                              Solacer 179 98 2004-02-15 16:17:10
                              fruitang 179 84 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                              koan 179 83 2003-09-01 18:52:30
                              don't try to resist 178 70 2003-05-18 05:44:07
                              Necromotic 178 85 2003-11-04 20:15:45
                              Lunch3 177 76 2004-03-06 13:58:40
                              Spybreak! 177 68 2004-08-15 17:50:26
                              Nethila 176 102 2004-08-15 15:27:24
                              K2Grey 176 83 2004-03-21 21:51:15
                              megaman89 176 90 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                              Lunch3 176 81 2004-01-05 18:20:07
                              Lunch3 176 87 2004-01-10 14:19:19
                              Jamal 175 101 2004-01-01 14:25:21
                              Necromotic 175 96 2004-01-19 17:00:08
                              kooma 175 73 2003-09-21 14:31:15
                              Lunch3 175 87 2004-02-11 18:21:36
                              Jrahen 175 48 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                              hellkite 175 62 0000-00-00 00:00:00
                              Erathia 175 92 2003-07-19 04:52:10
                              Mattey 175 77 2003-08-02 03:53:56
                              Ara 175 123 2003-08-03 04:47:15
                              Holydude 174 57 2003-08-29 22:54:06
                              don't try to resist 174 85 2003-10-27 13:19:54
                              Spybreak! 174 85 2004-08-15 15:27:24

                              New Era

                              Jrahen 175 48 2006-02-08 16:50:34
                              hellkite 175 62 2006-09-05 18:10:30
                              shayde 170 68 2006-12-29 14:53:35
                              Solacer 169 54 2005-06-11 15:43:47
                              sCHOPe 168 64 2006-11-11 15:22:34
                              Holydude 168 58 2005-11-06 12:38:21
                              Beastie 165 53 2006-01-08 14:53:32
                              cripple 165 62 2006-10-06 18:10:04
                              titanium 164 78 2006-02-22 20:56:04
                              royst <ER> 163 100 2006-07-27 00:43:48
                              Nimbostratus 163 57 2006-07-27 15:33:58
                              cripple 163 72 2007-01-28 16:46:20
                              grandmastahs 162 37 2006-12-28 14:49:39
                              Rebirth 162 50 2005-12-20 03:32:58
                              Spikey 162 86 2005-12-20 13:29:00
                              Zung 161 77 2005-12-07 21:09:04
                              titanium 160 67 2006-02-25 16:21:53
                              Holydude 159 60 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                              Sumpson 159 64 2006-02-04 10:32:06
                              Jordans 159 82 2006-11-05 17:02:01
                              voth 158 54 2007-02-05 19:40:30
                              dttr 158 54 2005-08-16 22:27:32
                              trouble 158 80 2005-08-21 12:53:59
                              Raha 157 81 2005-06-14 16:03:24
                              Stayon 157 60 2006-12-19 23:45:27
                              sarger 157 75 2006-01-01 23:02:19
                              Jacklyn 156 62 2005-11-27 14:46:49
                              Stayon 156 64 2006-01-02 19:30:21
                              pavement 156 82 2006-08-24 21:51:50
                              NL>TERMINATOR 156 58 2007-01-12 16:06:12
                              Simoes 155 68 2006-09-23 12:11:50
                              fizzy 155 70 2006-10-21 15:12:17
                              screwdriver 155 79 2005-08-02 19:00:31
                              armany 155 71 2006-03-01 23:41:36
                              butterfly 155 39 2006-04-09 16:58:06
                              Nosey 154 59 2005-11-05 16:10:00
                              Phrenitis 154 55 2005-12-03 18:21:12
                              megaman89 154 60 2005-12-23 14:19:54
                              Hockey <ER> 154 66 2006-01-04 03:33:26
                              d.b. 154 71 2006-08-12 10:02:59
                              Hockeydude 154 71 2005-07-02 00:00:13
                              Eelam 154 69 2005-08-17 17:57:12
                              brookus 154 70 2005-09-10 20:33:34
                              KiAN 153 69 2005-12-10 15:01:42
                              cremation 153 73 2006-04-17 13:01:03
                              megaman89 153 71 2006-06-04 17:09:24
                              pavement 153 69 2006-10-22 19:07:25
                              cripple 152 86 2006-07-25 00:22:24
                              DF 152 69 2006-12-26 00:29:05
                              DephO 152 68 2007-01-15 16:11:30
                              ur just trying to show everry1 how gud u r delete this u coward

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I hit 170 in twdt semis 2019!!!!! add me!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X