Overachiever of the week (Week 8)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overachiever of the week (Week 8)

First is Midoent in Spider (112-60 2 tek, 121-65 2 tek as 8.5*). Midoent had 2 great games this weekend and was the highest kills on his team in 2 close wins against Power (15-14:49) and Patouf (15-13:04). The guy gets overlooked sometimes because of his lag but his game iq and aim are both very solid. He pushed at the right times and got some huge kills when it mattered which resulted in his 4 teks which was 2 more than any other spid on his team this week.

Second is Cripple in Spider (171-49 1 tek, 140-67 0 tek as 10*). Cripple put up two incredible scores despite losing both games this week. His scores have been outstanding every week and will almost certainly take first in the kill race. I have no idea how this guy puts up the amount of kills he does but the spider with the highest kills this week was Cripple with 171 and in second place was.... Cripple with 140. Stayon was 3rd with 130 in a game that lasted 90 seconds longer than Cripple's 140.

Last is Spectacular in Jav (16-9, 14-8 as 8*). I can't say I'm surprised by these scores as Spectacular has the skill to pull it off but he has been wildly inconsistent and stringing 2 big games in a row in week 8 is huge. If Blast had lost these, they'd be fighting to hold 6th but now they look to be safely in playoffs barring some catastrophic 0-6 week 9. Spectacular has been playing a ton of elim and twjd lately so he seems like he's really taking the league seriously and hopefully his hard work will continue to pay off.
    Midoent in Spider (112-60 2 tek, 121-65 2 tek as 8.5*)
    24.00%
    Cripple in Spider (171-49 1 tek, 140-67 0 tek as 10*)
    58.00%
    Spectacular in Jav (16-9, 14-8 as 8*)
    18.00%
    Last edited by beam; 09-21-2020, 02:26 AM.
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

all aren't surprising selections since all of the performances are in their ship "main". however since people have brought up crip's name in the past and finally lands a spot he got my vote

Comment

Finally cripple gets noticed. Let's go crip!!
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

My vote to crip for sure. sad this happened after his post lol
        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

This is really ridiculous

Comment

Midoent gets my vote. cripple is a great spid at what he does and all, but he lost both games, including the one to midoent... he has 1 tek out of 311 kills in 2 games. I am sorry but if this guy trashed half his kills and actually played to win the game I would vote for him... but he doesn't play to win he plays to rec hunt. Love cripple... outstanding skills.... cant vote for the selfish playstyle though....

sorry cripp! ur still gonna win though haha

Comment

All good candidates, but gotta take the opportunity to vote for crip while it's there.

Comment

Crip overachieving in comparison to everyone else who still plays this game, but I can't even remember the days he didn't put up scores like this.

Comment

Cripple puts up impressive numbers as usual. A good week for spectacular as well so nice that he got mentioned. As far as midoent, he was my pick for the week. I’m not sure how much he overachieved though because I’ve known this guy is a beast for a while now and wanted him to spider for criminal/monster until we fell apart. He’s a laggy ass dude that’s hard to kill but isn’t just good because of that. Probably one of the best 8.5 spiders as he was 9 star before and if I was a cap I would’ve taken him over a lot of the current 9 star spiders.
                  In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                  twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                  twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Not a fan of Cripples campy style of play but you can't deny he is good at it. With over 130 kills per game when most spiders can't even reach 130 once, it's about time he got nominated.
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

vote 4 mideon, ripitish!

Comment

Why was Bacon snubbed?

He went 14-5 + 16-3 in wb, and 126-66, 1 tek + 119-62, 2 teks in spid.

He is an 8* in wb and 8.5* in basing.

Combines into a 30-8 wb and 245-128, 3 tek spider performance.
                        JAMAL> laggy no skill nebwie
                        JuanJuan> you a fucking lagass cheater
                        mAZe Of tOrM> try more faggot
                        mAZe Of tOrM> u suck dick

Shadowmere> Nice lag you fagf

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                          Why was Bacon snubbed?

Gotta agree here. Bacon murdered his wb opponents and should've been included on this list. His team won both games too.

Comment

Originally posted by Trasher View Post
                            Why was Bacon snubbed?

Not to dismiss Bacons performance- those are obviously terrific numbers for a lower starred player.

But Bacon did win the overachiever already: https://forums.trenchwars.com/twdt/1...he-week-week-2

Comment

r u allowed to win twice? if so add bicin n remoof crippil the cimpir becuz bicin is bist playir in trinch wir

Comment

Working...
                              X