This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gamescore $$$$ Winners

Keep in mind only the best 14 games were calculated for each player so there are a few differences between this list and the list on the site.

Base:

Terr: 1. Ogron $50 2. Heaven $30
    Shark: 1. Hulk $50 2. Morph $30
    Spider: 1. Cripple $50 2. Bacon $30 3. Diakka $10

Warbird:

1. Saiyan $100 299 Gamescore
    2. Bacon $50 297 Gamescore
    3. Iron Survivor $30 281 Gamescore
    4. RaCka $20 255 Gamescore
    5. ro $10 237 Gamescore

Javelin:

1. Turban $100 286 Gamescore
    2. Ease $50 263 Gamescore
    3. ro $30 251 Gamescore
    4. Rough $20 243 Gamescore
    5. Stayon $10 232 Gamescore

Near misses for jav: Commodo - 231 Gamescore and Maketso - 225 Gamescore

Congrats to all winners!
    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

beam Wirah hey can you donate my terr winnings to the Environmental Defense Fund

thanks!
    top 100 basers list

Comment

After weeks of fighting for that #1 jav spot with a very narrow kill difference, last 3/4 weeks were just average from me instead of mvps and high kill games, given that losing more often doesn't help either for the race. Turb was a deserving winner.

Congrats to the winners, especially Crip (the race was over before it started) with a huge kill difference and Sai with a ridiculous KD avg.

Other than Turb and Saiyan, would be nice to see everyone donating!

beam Wirah I donate my small share to TW'server and/or advertising, I'm sure you'll direct it to where TW might need.
      Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
      Your friend,
      ​​Papi
      ​​​​​

Comment

Thanks to Wirah for the generous donation to host this TWDT season and to beam for hosting this season. Also big shout out to @porkjet and @dennys for recording and doing the commentary on the games this season.

Going to follow papi on this one and donate my small winnings to the server.
        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
          After weeks of fighting for that #1 jav spot with a very narrow kill difference, last 3/4 weeks were just average from me instead of mvps and high kill games, given that losing more often doesn't help either for the race. Turb was a deserving winner.

Congrats to the winners, especially Crip (the race was over before it started) with a huge kill difference and Sai with a ridiculous KD avg.

Other than Turb and Saiyan, would be nice to see everyone donating!

beam Wirah I donate my small share to TW'server and/or advertising, I'm sure you'll direct it to where TW might need.
          Good to see you back and near your best again bud.

Grats to the winners.
          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

great to see all the top players in their ships donating, keep it up papis!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X