No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 22 Captain Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and goodluck to Golden_Aim! I see he filled for Ogron even though myself and Snes were on reserve list. Very much lame but from this game I'm used to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
      worth mentioning im regards to the general rhythm of cycling thru leagues...

HZ alternates between standard rshl and draft every other season, with occassion other leagues tossed in the mix (‘beer league’, football, etc). this seems to work just fine. this prob averages to 1.5 non-draft premier rshl a year.

it is suspect that the main person arguing that there MUST only be ONE twl a year has a neurotic obsession with titles and giving them as much weight as possible. a lot of us have been playing this for 20+ yrs... collecting titles aint a big fkn deal, many simply wanna play in the league that is the most competitive and yields the best gameplay experience, ie. not twdt. hence u had TWL winning by a good portion in the poll that was taken...

since no1 responded and willby reiterated in their post that there should only be 1 TWL a year ill try to explain it a little further...

its obv a bit of a shitshow after each twdt or twl ends in figuring out what league would be next... when you simply rotate from twdt - twl - twdt - twl with other mini leagues like basing cup or whatever thrown in as desired... it simplifies everything. it becomes streamlined.

i have literally never seen a single person in HZ complain about the premier league being watered down because there are 1.5 per year instead of 1. there appears to be a ubiquitous agreeance that the system in place is the best way to go. everyone knows what to expect. you dont have any of this bickering about leagues or confusion about what to do next

its also odd that nobody is acknowledging that TWD, particularly TWBD, would be far more active over winter break if we had a twl announced for next year instead of 3 TWDTs in a row. im sure twdt will be fine, and willby does a great job, but having seen the two different approaches at work its hard not to find fault with the way the community is TW is handling the issue

shrug

The Mind of the Father
      Riding on the subtle guiders
      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
      Of relentless Fire

Comment

I agree it would be better if we had a predetermined league schedule. Divide the year into quarters and put a league in each quarter then repeat every year.
        Last edited by Rab; 11-15-2020, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X