No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 22 Captain Signup Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jokes are funny, trolling is not funny. it's not difficult to understand.

Comment

You're not there to observe every situation and can't determine what is humorous at all times. You can't be part of every conversation that's ever been had or ever will be had. Therefore, what you personally find funny or not is as close to meaningless as an indicator could possibly be. You can't apply a Kantian categorical imperative to humor. (Thank God.)
      "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
      -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

see, that isn't funny.

Comment

hah, people changing the subject aren't funny...

Comment

WillBy

Since the plan is signing everyone up automatically from this season,
            instead of making a sign up thread, maybe make a thread of people who ARE NOT going to participate. That would probably be easier
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
              xcuse me willpi am extremely skilled playir and if i gafe .01 fks about my recird and didnt haf a 1300x700 girpige liptip since 2005 i wud izily b 3 league top playir but becuz of my irl athleticism i stop carink about wb/jiflin pirfirmince in 2004 becuz i cud vs 50 1 arm piships and run a 4.5 40 yird dish and haf a 10 foot broad jump and cud make 90/100 game speed 3 point shots on an nba court w/ 0 effirt and shoot off the dribbil bettir than 95% of nba playirs so dun efir refir 2 me as a lowir skill playir/ciptin becuz am gr8 if i wish 2 b whenefir i wish 2 b but i dun care about duelink becuz i dun haf the pitience 2 try n didge strays/avoid diths/i will vs 1v5 becuz am not scired of ne othir spiceship and haf 0 risp1ct for all my oppinint becuz i know eferytime i c a othir ship on the battilfield there is a 99% chince they fit 1 or more of the criteria: a) undir 140 lbs, b) cant do 20 pushups, c) have their shirt tucked in, d) r wearink prescription glissis. e) play multipil video games
              f) vs multipil hours of anime daily g) haf nefir participatid in an athletic event w/ more than 5 ppl watchink h) consume more than 200g of sugir daily n as a resilt their blood sugir is in a constint st8 of flux which gif them the physique of an invirtid eggplint

i cud gif effirt in bisink though becuz deaths dun mattir n i luf my ripitish teamm8s n wud run through bouldir 4 ne ripitish n sum mastirs such as sirgir kinks mvp n othir
              OH CAPTAIN MY CAPTAIN
              4:BigKing> xD
              4:Best> i'm leaving chat
              4:BigKing> what did i do???
              4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
              4:BigKing> ???? why though
              4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
              4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Anyways....

WillBy

I am willing to give up my captain spot for someone new to try, I just offered figuring nobody wanted to.
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Maybe do a signup list for players not signed up last season??

Comment

i haf been typink this way for appriximitely 15 yr, how am i beink fake? u efir cinsidir mayb i jus haf a lisp or speech impitince or i cud b from pikistin? iction vs loudir than micrisift wird, n ne1 whose on my squidrin cud jidge the tabil of contints of my chirictir bettir than sum pissints who jus c my rindim forim missigis n dun know me. i didnt mean 2 hurt ne feeling and i am sry if u guys fall in 1 of the demogriphics i was describink such as vsink 200g of sugir per day leadink 2 min b00bs n a sunk in chest u cud eat a bowl of cereal out of becuz ur insulin n blood sugir spikes more than vys's pliss

was jus tryink 2 difind my wb/jiflin ability when willpi call me lowir skill ciptin n explain my perspectif that i am a gr8 playir i jus vs 0 effirt 98% of the time becuz i havent cared about shootink space ships since 2004 n haf 1300x700 windiwed girpige liptip n i cud do a stindink bick flip within 3 secinds of waking up in the mornink so i dun risp1ct othir playirs i c on the pitch

Comment

Viop is a good dude enjoying his time on subspace. Someone needs to take Rab and Saiyan out to get drunk and laid. Jesus
                      Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                      Rasaq> err moral

Comment

On a more on-topic note, I am still looking for active, qualified captains for this season. Good, competitive captains create good, competitive leagues. TW needs YOU to make this draft tourney happen.

Comment

prob sitting out this season or not playing as much.

Comment

Sign me up as a captain

HYPE!
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Seeing as how we are supposed to draft in 2 weeks can we get some things officially decided upon?

- are we using a star cap?
                              - we have a lot less players are more teams will the * cap be lower, if changed what to?
                              - can we get an official updated list of players signed up with their *'s?
                              - any rule changes we need to be aware of?
                              - who will be running this with you? IMO there should be more than one person running it
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

You can take me off as cap, I’m sure there are others who actually would like really like to cap. I want to participate, but with the time commitment of being a cap
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X