• Show
Clear All

WillBy i said you can sign me up I’m still yellow
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

insirt her willpi

Comment

i'd like to shark some games thanks. If you're doing multi ratings for different base ships.

Comment

I will be unable to play this TWDT. Please remove me from the list.

Love to all the homies including Rasaq above me.
          Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
          Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Why can't we try breaking up Sunday games over 2-3 days a week? I think the current format is asshole--that we expect people to play 4-6 hours straight every single Sunday. We should do things to try minimizing burnout and keeping things fun. Having that long of a block for games is horrid. I think it would be much more beneficial for both zone activity and players mental to have it broken up ie. Friday night - Warbirds, Saturday afternoon - Javs, and Sunday afternoon - Basing. At that point, we are only looking at 1.5-2 hours a day versus 4-6. Another idea is have Warbird/Javs on Saturday afternoon and Basing Sunday afternoon which should be near an even split for time it takes for a DT week to conclude.

Please consider this for the health of the zone and the health of your subspace brothers!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
              Why can't we try breaking up Sunday games over 2-3 days a week? I think the current format is asshole--that we expect people to play 4-6 hours straight every single Sunday. We should do things to try minimizing burnout and keeping things fun. Having that long of a block for games is horrid. I think it would be much more beneficial for both zone activity and players mental to have it broken up ie. Friday night - Warbirds, Saturday afternoon - Javs, and Sunday afternoon - Basing. At that point, we are only looking at 1.5-2 hours a day versus 4-6. Another idea is have Warbird/Javs on Saturday afternoon and Basing Sunday afternoon which should be near an even split for time it takes for a DT week to conclude.

Please consider this for the health of the zone and the health of your subspace brothers!!!!
              That’s my biggest hang up with capping. I can choose to just be on for the divisions I’ll play as a regular player, but as cap there’s more of a commitment to be on for most games for all 4-6 hours or whatever. I don’t think there’s really any other better options though, considering everyone’s older and busier with their own jobs and/or family.
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

bluff y cant u b dtir furthirmore rsfl mitch tonight 9pm estirn

Comment

Originally posted by Bluff View Post
                  I will be unable to play this TWDT. Please remove me from the list.

Love to all the homies including Rasaq above me.
                  Yoooooo Bluff Respect!!!!

Comment

You can sign me up. Would like to see my base rating be rated on spid. I wont play terr/shark then.. Tired of these

Comment

any idea when ratings/cap list will be finalized?
                      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                        any idea when ratings/cap list will be finalized?
                        this

Comment

Hoping to have discussions with a fee trusted, experienced players this weekend, ratings will be up by Monday, with them locking on Friday (I don't anticipate many changes between those days, just a final check).

Comment

I would like to spider and terr some games if possible.
                            Dice
                            TWLB Champions Season 8
                            TWLJ Champions Season 8
                            TWLB Champions Season 10
                            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                              I would like to spider and terr some games if possible.
                              I'm letting people on a limited basis choose to be rated for a single ship. This avoids any dev work. If you would like to not be rated in shark, you may choose a different one, but you'll be restricted to that ship only at risk of team disqualification. If you don't want to be re-rated, your 9* rating will carry across all 3 basing ships (as it currently is).

Comment

can i sign up as a 6/6/6 i get 0 playing time as anything higher thx - yoast/harder/snes i made jdt finals 2 seasons ago as a 6...

Comment

Working...
                                X