TWDT Season 22 Player Signup Thread and Other Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

I'm letting people on a limited basis choose to be rated for a single ship. This avoids any dev work. If you would like to not be rated in shark, you may choose a different one, but you'll be restricted to that ship only at risk of team disqualification. If you don't want to be re-rated, your 9* rating will carry across all 3 basing ships (as it currently is).
    Okay so your saying it’s not possible. I probably had no shot at getting playing time in other ships anyway since there are so few capable sharks.

Maybe for future drafts allow people to have 2-3 registered names that have different ratings for different ships (I could use a2m <terr> when I want to use terr and that name would be rated 8* or whatever while my main name is rated 9* for shark).
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post

Okay so your saying it’s not possible. I probably had no shot at getting playing time in other ships anyway since there are so few capable sharks.

Maybe for future drafts allow people to have 2-3 registered names that have different ratings for different ships (I could use a2m <terr> when I want to use terr and that name would be rated 8* or whatever while my main name is rated 9* for shark).
      Very good idea drew
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

u can smurf around on random ships in twbd u'd never play those ships in twlb so it's pretty disrespectful to the league to try and play them in twdt
        Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I'd like to be rated a 6* in Lancaster this season. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
            u can smurf around on random ships in twbd u'd never play those ships in twlb so it's pretty disrespectful to the league to try and play them in twdt
            Except I would play terr in TWLB if my team needed it and we had capable sharks. I feel I could be a viable starter in the other ships, I’ve just historically haven’t had the chance to play them. If I were to get a lower than 9* rating in terr or spider (which is 100% viable), there’s definitely a scenario where I could be more useful to my team playing those ships rather than shark considering how hard it is to squeeze 9*s and 10*s into the lineup.
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Booyah! Wallaby winter league 2020! I noticed my name is white so I am already signed up! (and sighed up ! whatever that means :P) Thanks!

Viop speak: am resigned to be last picked by captains

Reality: am pitiful in skills so last pick status is understood. ;P

Join me in RSHL hockey league Tw players! ( rshl.org )

Thank you Wallaby (Willby) for hosting! Am eagerly awaiting the fun and Competative (sp) atmosphere only TWDT can bring!!!

+ Cyclone (6/6/6)

Comment

Please consider lowering my rating to 6/6/6*
                10* Spectator
                Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

giving out single ship ratings in base would be interesting. youd certainly see some different lines sometimes. youd probably also foster some players learning new ships. imagine if we suddenly had 6 or 7 other viable sharks after the season was over.

for instance, i never shark or terr. i cant imagine i would get more than a 6* in either. in the right line though i may be playable as either

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I've updated my PROPOSED CHANGES in the player sheet. Feel free to review, all of these changes will be put in on Saturday morning unless I hear lots of complaints. Please treat these as active ratings. And to make the information even more accessible to captains planning a draft strategy, the star caps will remain 41/41/68

Comment

proposed changes that I have an opinion on:

Wb
                      [disagree] Kassius(7.5->7) is miles better than me(7) in wb. I think he's 7.5 and I'm 6.5.

Jav
                      [disagree] beam(7.5->7) and Bigyswirtzmin(7.5->7) are better than me(7.5) in jav. I think beam is 7.5 and bugy is 7.5 or 8 and I'm 7.

Base
                      [agree] jr5(8->8.5) is better than me(8) in shark.

Comment

Edit: Posted in wrong thread. My bad
                        1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                        Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by yoast View Post
                            You are signed up, currently row 119

Comment

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
                              Please consider lowering my rating to 6/6/6*
                              +1 let this guy get a chance to play!
                              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                              (10 seconds later)
                              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I heard the ratings were streamed, is there a link anywhere to watch it? Was it saved and uploaded at all?
                                3:BOMBED> got donuts
                                3:BOMBED> how jealous
                                3:Heaven> how american
                                3:BOMBED> ??????????
                                3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                                3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Working...
                                X