No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 22 Player Signup Thread and Other Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

signed up for this. was looking forward to play during xmas and lockdown. saw name in the signup sheet as 8/8/8 or something which is meh but whatever, so def did signup. apparently been deleted before the draft. what gives? who did it? :O :angry:

Comment

what a shame

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
        signed up for this. was looking forward to play during xmas and lockdown. saw name in the signup sheet as 8/8/8 or something which is meh but whatever, so def did signup. apparently been deleted before the draft. what gives? who did it? :O :angry:
        I am legit shocked you are allowed to play at all LOL..

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
          You can sign me up. Would like to see my base rating be rated on spid. I wont play terr/shark then.. Tired of these
          Why do i see ppl rated on shark but couldnt i be rated as spid? Dont tell me my spid is worth 8 as well.. thanks for overpricing me again in every shop this season.

Comment

i wud like to join pls
            1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
              i wud like to join pls
              <<33​ APT
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                been 1 week, can i get a league op to adress this thanks

Comment

Working...
                X