Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT RATINGS / DRAFT ORDER

DRAFT ORDER AND TWDT RATINGS/ADJUSTMENTS WERE DONE ON 11/8/2020

IF ANYONE CAN HELP WILLBY BY STREAMING THE RATINGS / ADJUSTMENTS AND DRAFT ORDER IT WOULD BE NICE. I WILL THROW IN A SWIFT, SILKY SMOOTH, CRISP 1 MILLION PUB BUX AND AN AUTOGRAPHED SPIDER POSTER.

SEE YOU GUYS THERE.

Draft Order:
    1. dreamwin
    2. Cripple
    3. Tiny
    4. violence
    5. Iron Survivor
    6. Dwopple
    7. Vys
    8. Flew
    9. Golden_Aim
    10. RaCka
    Last edited by WillBy; 11-12-2020, 06:34 PM.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

I fix rankings:

animeboy12 = 9* wb, 8.5* jaf
    ap = 7.5* wb, 7.5* jaf, 9.5* base
    dutch baser = 8.5* base
    hellkite = 9.5* base
    ft = 8.5* base
    hackysack = 8* wb
    jr5 = 8.5* base
    jurassic = 8.5 wb, 8* jaf
    kassius = 8* wb
    kim = 9* jaf
    lockdown = 8* jaf
    maketso = 8.5* wb, 9.5* jaf, 9* base
    mikkiz = 8.5* jaf
    mouserat = 7.5* jaf
    oder = 9* base
    tpz = 9* base
    skatarius = 8.5* jaf
    uprise = 9* jaf

Comment

agree with all of creature's changes except 8 seems way too high for kassius and hacky seems fine at 8.5. would also definitely increase both ro and turban to 9.5 in wb as they just won and turban carried his squad in ld playoffs and dtd playoffs and ro has been to like 6 dtd finals in a row and won like 3 of them. would also make whispus 8* in wb
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
        agree with all of creature's changes except 8 seems way too high for kassius and hacky seems fine at 8.5. would also definitely increase both ro and turban to 9.5 in wb as they just won and turban carried his squad in ld playoffs and dtd playoffs and ro has been to like 6 dtd finals in a row and won like 3 of them. would also make whispus 8* in wb
        i cud b suppirtif of ro and turban at 9.5* wb seeing as there are only 2 9.5 wbs: lockdown and myself. i cud even argue sprackle cud b 9.5* wb too

also ofc i belief m more like a 5/5/5 playir all ships

Comment

Hi, I would like to say I would like to have the opportunity to terr and possibly javelin for a squadron this season. I think I could be a good value 7* jav if I can get the opportunity to practice in some jds. I am also committed to being a stable and clutch terrier this season.

I am out of town through Wednesday but am available for pre-draft interviews and jd and bd practice.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

here's my suggestions for change in javelin based on the current signup list.

upgrades

Tiny (9 > 9.5) - his performance was fine last season and he has an incredible amount of experience. no reason for this downgrade, feels extremely disrespectful.
            Mikkiz (8 > 8.5) - has been easily the strongest 8-star for several seasons, and with the introduction of .5 ratings it's about time he got correctly rated. he's similar to zizzo, jamal, and uprise.

questionable upgrades

autopilot (6.5 > 7) - did not have a good season as 6.5 on our team, but in my opinion he would be fine as a 7-star once he gets more confident in the ship.
            beast (7 to 7.5) - had a solid season, might warrant to be bumped up by half a rating with his 1:1 average. one of the strongest 7-stars right now as much as it pains me to say this.
            maketso (9 > 9.5) - very strong player. he's reliable, knows how to stay alive, and teams well. averaged 10.7 - 7.33 on the strongest team and never got eliminated when his team won.

downgrades

rucci (6.5 to 6) - average scoreline of 1-10 past two seasons. he is easily the weakest 6.5 on that list.
            beam (7.5 to 7) - he is on the same level as dwopple, banks, props, zeebu, banzi, and so on. no reason to upgrade him as 7-stars are expected to get at most around 7 to 8 kills on average.
            pressure (7 to 6.5) - he was bumped to 7 for being a captain, but his javelin is very weak. even when trying hard he can barely manage 5 kills.
            sprackle (8 to 7.5) - why was he upgraded? sprackle almost never plays the ship, and when he does he looks lost.
            mouserat (8 to 7.5) - excuse me what the fuck?
            bacon (8 to 7.5) - this upgrade feels unjustified. limited experience while averaging 8 - 9 in the regular season. he has maybe one good game in every 10 matches. he's comparable to jurassic, lockdown, lionheart, and ogron.
            raples (8 to 7.5) - could we let this legend play this league for once. he can't be added with this rating to any competitive lineup. keeps averaging 0.6:1 ratio as well.

questionable downgrades

bugyswartz (7.5 to 7) - skill wise he is likely a 7.5 player, but don't think he had strong enough of a season to warrant this upgrade. he would be one of the strongest 7-stars, but right now he's probably the weakest 7.5 star along with player killer.
            player killer (7.5 to 7) - same as above, but with even less activity. he has some untapped potential, but think he is unplayable at this rating.
            yeh (9 to 8.5) - uhh, yeah .. i don't know about this upgrade. he had some big games, but was also extremely inconsistent and flopped many times. weak playoffs.
            renzi (7.5 to 7) - he's not good enough in this ship to be a 7.5 player. he would be one of the better 7-stars.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post

upgrades

Tiny (9 > 9.5) - his performance was fine last season and he has an incredible amount of experience. no reason for this downgrade, feels extremely disrespectful.
              Mikkiz (8 > 8.5) - has been easily the strongest 8-star for several seasons, and with the introduction of .5 ratings it's about time he got correctly rated. he's similar to zizzo, jamal, and uprise.

questionable upgrades

autopilot (6.5 > 7) - did not have a good season as 6.5 on our team, but in my opinion he would be fine as a 7-star once he gets more confident in the ship.
              beast (7 to 7.5) - had a solid season, might warrant to be bumped up by half a rating with his 1:1 average. one of the strongest 7-stars right now as much as it pains me to say this.
              maketso (9 > 9.5) - very strong player. he's reliable, knows how to stay alive, and teams well. averaged 10.7 - 7.33 on the strongest team and never got eliminated when his team won.

downgrades

rucci (6.5 to 6) - average scoreline of 1-10 past two seasons. he is easily the weakest 6.5 on that list.
              beam (7.5 to 7) - he is on the same level as dwopple, banks, props, zeebu, banzi, and so on. no reason to upgrade him as 7-stars are expected to get at most around 7 to 8 kills on average.
              pressure (7 to 6.5) - he was bumped to 7 for being a captain, but his javelin is very weak. even when trying hard he can barely manage 5 kills.
              sprackle (8 to 7.5) - why was he upgraded? sprackle almost never plays the ship, and when he does he looks lost.
              bacon (8 to 7.5) - this upgrade feels unjustified. limited experience while averaging 8 - 9 in the regular season. he has maybe one good game in every 10 matches. he's comparable to jurassic, lockdown, lionheart, and ogron.
              raples (8 to 7.5) - could we let this legend play this league for once. he can't be added with this rating to any competitive lineup. keeps averaging 0.6:1 ratio as well.

questionable downgrades

bugyswartz (7.5 to 7) - skill wise he is likely a 7.5 player, but don't think he had strong enough of a season to warrant this upgrade. he would be one of the strongest 7-stars, but right now he's probably the weakest 7.5 star along with player killer.
              player killer (7.5 to 7) - same as above, but with even less activity. he has some untapped potential, but think he is unplayable at this rating.
              yeh (9 to 8.5) - uhh, yeah .. i don't know about this upgrade. he had some big games, but was also extremely inconsistent and flopped many times. weak playoffs.
              renzi (7.5 to 7) - he's not good enough in this ship to be a 7.5 player. he would be one of the better 7-stars.
              I agree with turban.

Now sign up daddy
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

lol what, man complaining about ratings isn't even signed up.. come on...
                sign up, show up for ratings events in future, not gonna have a separate ratings meeting just for turban.

Comment

be grateful he is willing to contribute when our ratings committee completely disregarded the chat for 3 hours and was comprised of vys (troll) racka (not really a jav even though hes had recent success) and commodo (didnt have a mic and therefore got ignored just like the rest of the chat)
                  Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

they didn't disregard chat, they just stopped listening to your whining after about 100 messages.

Comment

i would've been willing to help live with the ratings, but it's hard when you are out of town with no access to a computer. i bet the ratings were done past midnight my time as usual.

.. as for signing up, not sure. i guess it wouldn't be too bad to be on team dreamwin (most likely), but December is going to be such a bitch for me unless our government decides to cancel all outdoor Christmas events in cities like Helsinki and Tampere which probably is not going to happen at such a short notice.

Comment

Agreed with Turb about my jav rating. Also, I really don’t think I’m up on the same level as other 8*wbs like banzi, Props, etc. I mean, shit, Ravage regularly owns me in dd’s and he’s a 7.5 lol
                        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

I'll just go through Turb's ratings and give my thoughts.

Originally posted by Turban View Post

upgrades

Comment: This is marginal for me, but I think Tiny played more on, say, Trasher/Morph/Maketso's 9* level last season. I quite like playing against Tiny so I might just be blindsided on this though. He definitely has a high ceiling of play when he wants to try, so maybe 9.5 is more appropriate.
                          Comment: Completely agree, was trying to argue this on Sunday. He put up consistently good stats (15+ in playoffs) and plays on the front foot.

questionable upgrades

Comment: It's hard playing on a team with three strong javs all scoring highly when you're going to be targetted. I've played jds with this guy and he flies really well - one of the best in EG too. 7 is accurate.
                          Comment: Agree, was trying to argue this. Guy loves jav and plays pretty smart.
                          Comment: Marginal but disagree. For me this comes down to playing style, and I feel like Maketso can sometimes be too risk-avoiding. He had a good season though.
                          downgrades

Comment: I remember this guy being the 6* on a really strong team a couple of seasons ago and being awkward af.
                          Comment: Disagree. Beam average 8-9 last season and I think he carries more of a threat than the average 7* due to his wb smarts.
                          Comment: No strong opinion.
                          Comment: Who is that guy?
                          Comment: Marginal but agree. I think people might be over-estimating Bacon's jav a little bit because of his great wb/spider.
                          Comment: Agree.

questionable downgrades

Comment: Disagree. Bugy was really strong for us for 80% of the season. He can put up 12 kills quite comfortably, and he isn't afraid of facing up good javelins and pressing the forward arrow key.
                          Comment: Marginal. I like this guy, and he's really strong in 2v2 and duel, but probably 7* is accurate.
                          Comment: Agree, I was arguing for 8.5. I believe he was bumped to a 9 a few seasons ago and couldn't be played.
                          Comment: No strong opinion but he did have a few astounding (maybe freak) rounds one season.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

You may be thinking of the season in like 2013 I think when I ran HEIST and played in twlj with apricot, lz, b.rabbit, crazy canockout, kess, skatarius and idr who else
                            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Turban
                              Commodo
                              Tiny

Comment: This is marginal for me, but I think Tiny played more on, say, Trasher/Morph/Maketso's 9* level last season. I quite like playing against Tiny so I might just be blindsided on this though. He definitely has a high ceiling of play when he wants to try, so maybe 9.5 is more appropriate.
                              I think it's moreso based on my activity or lack there of. My stats do fall in line with the 9s. I made a post last season saying i was a 9 for inactivity.
                              Comment: Completely agree, was trying to argue this on Sunday. He put up consistently good stats (15+ in playoffs) and plays on the front foot.
                              Agreed

questionable upgrades

Comment: It's hard playing on a team with three strong javs all scoring highly when you're going to be targetted. I've played jds with this guy and he flies really well - one of the best in EG too. 7 is accurate.
                              NA
                              Comment: Agree, was trying to argue this. Guy loves jav and plays pretty smart.
                              I will say he is as good as the 7.5s
                              Comment: Marginal but disagree. For me this comes down to playing style, and I feel like Maketso can sometimes be too risk-avoiding. He had a good season though.
                              downgrades

Agree with commodo. He had a team that he played well with his style. I dont think he is active enough to generate 9.5 on any team he plays, but maybe on a team that fits his style?
                              Comment: I remember this guy being the 6* on a really strong team a couple of seasons ago and being awkward af.
                              NA
                              Comment: Disagree. Beam average 8-9 last season and I think he carries more of a threat than the average 7* due to his wb smarts.
                              I see many wbs/basers similar to beam in 7.5, toss up
                              in betweener, we rounding up or down this year?
                              NA
                              Comment: Who is that guy?
                              I know who it is and hes a 7.5
                              Comment: Marginal but agree. I think people might be over-estimating Bacon's jav a little bit because of his great wb/spider.
                              NA, but it seems he an all around player and adept, so with other ratings up....
                              Comment: Agree.
                              4 season of Raples, guy practices never and is one of those people you look at and say, ok same rating each year. He was once very good, but i would agree 7.5.

questionable downgrades

Comment: Disagree. Bugy was really strong for us for 80% of the season. He can put up 12 kills quite comfortably, and he isn't afraid of facing up good javelins and pressing the forward arrow key.
                              Agree with Commodo. as good as 7.5s
                              Comment: Marginal. I like this guy, and he's really strong in 2v2 and duel, but probably 7* is accurate.
                              NA
                              Comment: Agree, I was arguing for 8.5. I believe he was bumped to a 9 a few seasons ago and couldn't be played.
                              He came in late and put up some big numbers which caught some peoples eyes. For me it depends on if hes active right now, which i don't know cuz im not. 8.5 if inactive 9 if active.
                              Comment: No strong opinion but he did have a few astounding (maybe freak) rounds one season.
                              1:waven> u challenge
                              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                              X