TWDT RATINGS / DRAFT ORDER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Turban View Post
    here's my suggestions for change in javelin based on the current signup list.

upgrades

Tiny (9 > 9.5) - his performance was fine last season and he has an incredible amount of experience. no reason for this downgrade, feels extremely disrespectful.
    Mikkiz (8 > 8.5) - has been easily the strongest 8-star for several seasons, and with the introduction of .5 ratings it's about time he got correctly rated. he's similar to zizzo, jamal, and uprise.

questionable upgrades

autopilot (6.5 > 7) - did not have a good season as 6.5 on our team, but in my opinion he would be fine as a 7-star once he gets more confident in the ship.
    beast (7 to 7.5) - had a solid season, might warrant to be bumped up by half a rating with his 1:1 average. one of the strongest 7-stars right now as much as it pains me to say this.
    maketso (9 > 9.5) - very strong player. he's reliable, knows how to stay alive, and teams well. averaged 10.7 - 7.33 on the strongest team and never got eliminated when his team won.

downgrades

rucci (6.5 to 6) - average scoreline of 1-10 past two seasons. he is easily the weakest 6.5 on that list.
    beam (7.5 to 7) - he is on the same level as dwopple, banks, props, zeebu, banzi, and so on. no reason to upgrade him as 7-stars are expected to get at most around 7 to 8 kills on average.
    pressure (7 to 6.5) - he was bumped to 7 for being a captain, but his javelin is very weak. even when trying hard he can barely manage 5 kills.
    sprackle (8 to 7.5) - why was he upgraded? sprackle almost never plays the ship, and when he does he looks lost.
    mouserat (8 to 7.5) - excuse me what the fuck?
    bacon (8 to 7.5) - this upgrade feels unjustified. limited experience while averaging 8 - 9 in the regular season. he has maybe one good game in every 10 matches. he's comparable to jurassic, lockdown, lionheart, and ogron.
    raples (8 to 7.5) - could we let this legend play this league for once. he can't be added with this rating to any competitive lineup. keeps averaging 0.6:1 ratio as well.

questionable downgrades

bugyswartz (7.5 to 7) - skill wise he is likely a 7.5 player, but don't think he had strong enough of a season to warrant this upgrade. he would be one of the strongest 7-stars, but right now he's probably the weakest 7.5 star along with player killer.
    player killer (7.5 to 7) - same as above, but with even less activity. he has some untapped potential, but think he is unplayable at this rating.
    yeh (9 to 8.5) - uhh, yeah .. i don't know about this upgrade. he had some big games, but was also extremely inconsistent and flopped many times. weak playoffs.
    renzi (7.5 to 7) - he's not good enough in this ship to be a 7.5 player. he would be one of the better 7-stars.
    Why am i not on your list? Last time I went positive in jav has been like twdt 2018... Season after season I get more rusty and then I see people like mikkiz and Iron survivor being rated 8 as well. Who always been better anyway, even when I was active. I feel like my ratings are based on the time I was active, 4 twdts ago..

Comment

I went - for 3 seasons in a row in jav now
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I should be a 6.5. I have very limited twdtj or lj experience, no more than three games total, and am out of practice and was never a starting jav anywhere.
        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
        Message has been sent to online moderators
        2:BLeeN> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>no
        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
        2:BLeeN> ok then no
        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

very upset i missed this event. who won the prizes? i'm offering 20 million pub bux and potentially my wiener for the spider poster signed by cripple. let me know
          PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
          ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
            very upset i missed this event. who won the prizes? i'm offering 20 million pub bux and potentially my wiener for the spider poster signed by cripple. let me know
            Daddy please sign up

i will offer you more than that if you do
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

need to raise bombed to 8* in wb he's way too broken at 7.5 https://gyazo.com/5fe4240b0809976107fa782dd7ed3961
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                BABE SIGN UP
                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

MonkaS looks like I have graduated from shaun and hellrazor level performances.
                  2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

WillBy

did you look into changing my rating in jav? Maybe downgrade by .5 I mean look at statistics and games over two years now....
                    Geio> Down to chill and play that
                    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Just out of curiosity, whats the actual difference between a 6 and 6.5?

I love the fact that I ended up as a 6 in wb lol. Easily best 6* on that list....Also would be best 6.5/7/7.5 and 8

ty for this
                      1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                      Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
                        Just out of curiosity, whats the actual difference between a 6 and 6.5?

I love the fact that I ended up as a 6 in wb lol. Easily best 6* on that list....Also would be best 6.5/7/7.5 and 8

ty for this
                        bro, great to see that you're happy with this.
                        - appy

Comment

Originally posted by Aprix View Post

bro, great to see that you're happy with this.
                          you are averaging one post a year good job
                          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Working...
                          X