scumbigs retriefs whispis from pure lik n grints rifirside 2 pure lik

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
      Accepted
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

approoft

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

This trade is rejected. I dont have the time today to give a full explanation, though I have spoken with Iron Survivor about it briefly. As with all decisions this season, I've been gathering extensive feedback and seeking advice from former league ops and other veteran players, and the consensus was negative for this trade.

The trading deadline is tonight. Any trades submitted and accepted before midnight EST will still be processed as normal.
          I would actually like to see this explained

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post

I would actually like to see this explained
            You can’t be that naive. Don’t act like it’s not obvious that it was never going to go through.

Originally posted by Golden_Aim View Post
            Unknown25 offers JAMAL, Spectacular, Hellrazor to Hokage for Singer, BugySwartz and Mindriot
            You might as well throw mindriot and hellrazor out as they are equivalent in that they won’t play.

Then you take spectacular (7.5/8/7.5) versus bugyswartz (6/7/6) where spectacular is rated above bugy in every single league.

And then you have a first rounder 3-leaguer active player in Jamal in exchange for a questionable player in singer.

Jamal is a game changer in base and shows every weekend. Not a single person questions the effect Jamal has in any lineup and starter in every league. And you are trading him for singer? Singer can be a great jav but is inactive and I don’t need to say anything else other than quote his signup post if you try to argue singer is a 3-leaguer:

”could add me to the list of FAs but I might not show much, not a fan of spending sunday afternoons on SS anymore
            also won't be playing in wb since I don't want to play ss windowed with the size of my hand due to shit res limits
            also won't be practicing in TW cause HZ is much better
            so overall I am low value pickup and only take me if desperate, ty”
            In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
            twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
            twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim View Post
              Unknown25 offers JAMAL, Spectacular, Hellrazor to Hokage for Singer, BugySwartz and Mindriot
              I realize jamal has been angry a lot lately but, you could get way better a trade for him than singer (no offence singer). Multishipper Jamal, is one of the best sharks in the zone.

That is the best you could get for riverside? Isn't riverside beating turban in wb still in recent memory? I bet turban will never not use antiwarp again. Also river>whispus in shark too.
              Last edited by Nipple Nibbler; 12-11-2020, 12:28 PM.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

incase u haf 0 awareniss my team is very piwirfil n rifir is moofink 2 pikistin and is a quistion mark if he cud vs or not and whispis has been solid in wirbirt but the reasin i acquire her is to b 7* undirmin if neetid so i cud vs a spicific lineup, so mayb dun vs jidgemint w/ 0 awareniss. u wudnt kniw how 2 ciptin a successfil squidrin if u were blistid in the vigini by a geenie from ilitin n cud c the futire. scumbigs r 3 league chimpions so plz tell me wut gifs sum pipsquik pissint like ursilf the right 2 quistion sum minir ticticil manufir? y do u think u haf the right 2 vs ne manufirink i vs? u cint eefin ciptin a twd squidrin! incase u r impicil, wut cums arount is all arount, n kirmi will vs u sumtime so i wud advice u 2 stfu 4 once

Comment

Originally posted by afghan View Post

You can’t be that naive. Don’t act like it’s not obvious that it was never going to go through.

You might as well throw mindriot and hellrazor out as they are equivalent in that they won’t play.

Then you take spectacular (7.5/8/7.5) versus bugyswartz (6/7/6) where spectacular is rated above bugy in every single league.

And then you have a first rounder 3-leaguer active player in Jamal in exchange for a questionable player in singer.

Jamal is a game changer in base and shows every weekend. Not a single person questions the effect Jamal has in any lineup and starter in every league. And you are trading him for singer? Singer can be a great jav but is inactive and I don’t need to say anything else other than quote his signup post if you try to argue singer is a 3-leaguer:

”could add me to the list of FAs but I might not show much, not a fan of spending sunday afternoons on SS anymore
                  also won't be playing in wb since I don't want to play ss windowed with the size of my hand due to shit res limits
                  also won't be practicing in TW cause HZ is much better
                  so overall I am low value pickup and only take me if desperate, ty”
                  not to stir the pot, but at this point in the season you should be looking past ratings, and look more at production.

In WBs, there's no question Spectacular has performed much better than Bugy. In Javs, Bugy is actually #54, and spectacular is #55. When you compare their *ratings & production... Bugy get's the nod easily. Same with Basing... Bugy is easier to play and has proven great value as a 6* spid. So, Bugy for Spectacular is a lot closer than just their ratings show.

As for JAMAL... he's highly rated, but his performance (no offense) WITH Unknown25 hasn't lived up to those ratings, which is most likely the result of being a bad fit. Jamal is in the lower 3/4 of 8.5 wbs, the very last in 8.5 javs, and in the lower 3/4 of 10* spids thus far. Again, most likely a * cap issue... which is what the trade was attempting to solve, albeit a very risky gamble in terms of pure-player POTENTIAL (singer vs jamal).

Just my thoughts
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i luf sp1cticilr howefir swirtzmin is mastir ofir her in terms of vilue and ofirill tilint

Comment

I will say with the system we have, people with lower ratings in all leagues can be much more valuable than people with higher ratings in all leagues. Fitting people is tougher than it use to be.
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                        I will say with the system we have, people with lower ratings in all leagues can be much more valuable than people with higher ratings in all leagues. Fitting people is tougher than it use to be.
                        I was talking to Dwopple and Honcho about this. The 6*'s are the most important players in this league. The 6*'s make or break your team most of the time. Not using a 6* also means you're likely going to need more 7*s instead, making them more valuable too.

It's interesting. Not necessarily bad, but interesting. I also think there are way too many 7's in the dueling leagues and those numbers should be split up between 6 and 7 to broaden certain players' (like mine) playability.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Approval lost in the mail or what? /pokes Willby

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                            Approval lost in the mail or what? /pokes Willby
                            WillBy is drunk off eggnog
                            Geio> Down to chill and play that
                            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
                              Trade 1 - hokage offer singer for geio
                              Trade 2 - buggyswartz + mindriot for spectacular and hellrazor
                              Approved x2

Approved

Comment

ty, teams sheets updated with all trades.

Comment

Working...
                                X