Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post-Draft Basing Power Rankings Winter Edition

UPDATED

sun is shining brand new day had some espresso and retinkered UNKNOWNVVVVVpentagrams line and made a few adjustments to overall PR

TIER 1: CREAM OF THE CROP

#1 PURE LUCK
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

SpookedOne

Zidane
    a2m

renzi
    gushing
    tj hazuki
    Whispus
    banzi/eel

comment: SpookedOne/Zid/A2m is the strongest core in a league which values sharks over all else. 8* terr ftw. teams will have a hard time breaking this cram

#2 TERRORIST
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Rage Ritual

Billy Goat
    Willby

Dreamwin
    Ease
    Aggi
    Raiji
    Retroaction

comment: a lot will be riding on beams play and he needs to step it up a notch from last season ... strong team however and shud be top contender

TIER 2: A CROWDED FRAY OF MIDDLINGS

#3 LIFEBAN
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Heaven

Animeboy69
    Bram

Trasher
    Kess
    WBM
    Terminator 77.7
    Shaw/Bigking

comment: im not familiar with bigkings play ... strong team, i like term as a 7.5 and feel hes one of the best unders of the tier

#4 SCUMBIGS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    67.5*

Aprix

Fermata
    jr5

Autopilot
    Bacon
    Temujin
    Frozen Throne
    Zeebu

comment: the most interesting team ... if they learn to make space and push well they will b deadly force

#5 HOKAGE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Maketso

Commodo
    Liz

Sarger
    Solace
    Dazz
    Iron Survivor
    Groan

comment: not too familiar with groan. otherwise hard to imagine this team going deep into playoffs. liz does not exactly inspire faith

#6 HYPE!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Zizzo

Creature
    Dwopple

Skatarius
    Saiyan
    Dutch Baser
    Kov
    Honcho

comment: Dwop is gonna try fielding creature in spid and jackie in shark and quickly realize he needs to switch it up. we'll see what happens afterwards. with creature as shark under will be a problem, or maybe not as im assurd kov is a solid player howev am not very familiar. i do not think this team will be great in cram howevs, tho again, kov and honcho are pretty unknown 2 me

ive gotten the most flack for this ranking with people feeling i have this team rated too low:

first, zizzo is a total wildcard and a loose cannon and can be a real play maker or a real stinker

second, two 10* spids is suss, and the combo of skat and saiyan is not up to par with the only other instance of this we see in the league w/ Dreamwin and Ease. saiyan would be better suited as 9.5, guy simply lacks the experience... never balances... isnt sure when to push and make space, etc. i wish there was a video of demonic vs haze playoff match last season where our team spends the whole first 3 minutes in the corner while our overs Bacon and Saiyan sit there while the whole team shoots bullets at the same shark forcing one poseidon who was supposed to be the under to finally realize he had to make space and move up to ear because noone else was budging. what this results in however is heaven having a shitfit in assuming that poseidon is refusing to under and proceeds to pull off what surely is one of the biggest scumbag manuevers in tw history and in turn refuses 2 play in the second game if poseidon was put in. in the following game poseidon watches from the bench as zeebu is subbed in his favor and the over of hellkite bacon and sayian proceeds to get dominated compared to the previous game (where bacon finally conceded and took over under duties after being about 5 minutes down ... game ends 14:40-15), getting outkilled by 80-90+ more compared to game 1, only hanging in there by a thread because zizzo had one of his stinker games - a reversal of game 1 where heaven had the stinker game.

BUT I DIGRESS

TIER 3: UNCUT GEMS

#7 UNKNOWN25
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Golden_aim

Markmrw
    Hellkite

jamal
    Cape
    Rucci
    Spectacular
    HellzNO!

as i mentioned in below post, ive not seen GA in terr much but ill give em the benefit of the doubt. im not a fan of hellkites sharking as i find pushing spids with full energy a far more useful priority as opposed to trying to get bombs off every single time u detach ... cape might find this frustrating as he is very good pusher but i also feel like he will be able to adjust whereas i would just suicide over and over in protest.

#8 HALO
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Kings

Turban
    Morph

Cripple
    Lee
    BLT_12
    Jurassic
    Unlimited

Comment: pretty solid team but crip obvious has more faith in kings than i do. love blt as 8* under, easily the best of the tier. and on second look its hard to see who is gonna satisfactorily fill out the 3rd over spot, and i see in my minds eye kings making one poor decision after the next and the team collapsing around his impatience

if this team made a few changes and got the best spider in the league turban in the proper ship it could b cotender

#9 PRAYER
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Mikkiz

Oh Snap!
    Omega Red

Public Assassin
    Ardour
    Sprained
    Stayon
    Flew

comment: Stayon got some work 2 do. However shark/terr combo could carry this team far if omega plays up to snuff. Flew a solid 7 spid as well, flew undr the radar, tehehe

#10 BLAST
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    68*

Ogron

TPZ
    CELLY

Dad
    Ro
    Mouse
    Henry Saari
    Midoent

comment: sorry dont have faith yet in these sharks lets see what happens. hard out here for 10* terrs
    Last edited by Poseidon; 11-16-2020, 12:08 PM.

The Mind of the Father
    Riding on the subtle guiders
    Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
    Of relentless Fire

will say mid tiers #3-#7 all have solid cores and were hard to rank and w trades and FA could all become contenders

The Mind of the Father
    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
      TIER 4: SHIT THE BED

#25 UNKNOWN25
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      ???*

Cape

Markmrw
      Hellkite

jamal
      BOMBED
      Rucci
      Spectacular

Honestly have no idea how to make this line work *-wise i give up
      8 Golden_Aim

8.5 hellkite
      9 Markmrw

10 JAMAL
      9.5 BOMBED
      8 bellflowers

7.5 HellzNo!
      7.5 Spectacular

=68

Comment

o oki didint know GA could terr and have never witnessed so hard to comment. i will say cape is hands down the best 9* spid out there and bombed is overvalued so if GA is decent enuff terr id bump them up a cpl spots, bench bombed for a better spid in cape, save .5*s, then u cud get rucci in there in lieu of bellf(who is solid 8* and prob good trade value) and ud have a solid spid line who would be well equipt to handle the lack of reps hellkite will provide for them

The Mind of the Father
        Of relentless Fire

Comment

My man Jackie> about to play like an 8* shark then you're all screwed vsing Saiyan, Skat, Creature, Dutch, and Honcho.

JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!! Thanks for doing a draft power rankings

FAMOUS LAST WORDS
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Thanks for the writeup Poseidon!

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post

8 Golden_Aim

8.5 hellkite
              9 Markmrw

10 JAMAL
              9.5 BOMBED
              8 bellflowers

7.5 HellzNo!
              7.5 Spectacular

=68
              About to Squirt the Bed with this line <3.. Add Rucci for multiple orgasms and kill the game with a player killer

xoxo
              revolt> my girl
              Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
              Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
              Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
              Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
              1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

Damn, I didn't even make it onto my teams depth chart in any ship lol

Might need Aprix to make another forum post to make me feel better
                1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

LF ive p much never seen u play

i havent been very active in twbd the past few months so im def lacking some data as compared to past twdt seasons, not familiar w a number of players

The Mind of the Father
                  Of relentless Fire

Comment

u have the best forum sig tho withouta doubt

The Mind of the Father
                    Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon
                      # 9 Prayer
                      #10 Blast

hard out here for 10* terrs
                      true, it is hard, but look at Mikkiz and me as 10*s and you as a low-star in TWDT over the last 24 months:

ogron (Finals, Semis, Semis, Finals, Champion, DNQ)
                      Mikkiz (DNQ, Finals, DNQ, Champion, Semis, Semis)
                      Poseidon (DNQ, DNQ, Finals, DNQ, Semis, DNQ)

you were benched on Demonic last season, and benched on the only finals team you were on until Cape let you play for him after you begged.

i'm not even going to comment on these power rankings (our TWLB Finals shark LF, who is broken at 8*, isn't even listed), but i needed a good laugh, so thanks for this.

i'd rather have 10* terrs who reached the semis/finals 4.5 out of the last 6 seasons as starters than an 8* spider who still gets benched and has played (and lost) 1 TWDT final in his life.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

hey jackass, i just posted that ive never seen LF play and i lack data. are u fkn blind?

here is the reality since you bring it up:
                        between twdt and basing cup i have won every single playoff series in which i havent been subbed out of. i believe its something like 5 or 6/6 series. this includes subbing in as spider and getting 3/6 teks and pulling 2:1 ratio as UNDER spid, bringing the game from 2-11 to WINNING. of course considering u were in this game i dont have to remind you. its very similar albeit not as mind bogglingly clutch as to what i pulled off s12 in RSHL, probably the single greatest feat accomplished by anybody in the history of the subspace - thanks for the opportunity to share:

Story time: its S10 rshl and poseidon and his team creasers get absolutely fucked by refs in s10 when he, along with two other teammtes, had a total of THREE CLEAN GOALS called off in the overtime and doubleovertime of the final game 5 of the championship creasers vs blueliners because the god damn people running the zone didnt realize that when you allow 360 spectators in one arena shit is going to lag that wouldnt otherwise, ball phasing for no reason etc. he leaves a winner at heart and sits out s11, then comes back s12 to see violence running the team (his first season taking the reigns as captain of what i feel we could safely deem the longest running e-sport franchise in the history of the internet) and them w a 1-9 record and a ragtag group of folks w virtually no chance of making the playoffs ... I, however, was up for the challenge.

I take over captaining for violence, we win out the rest of our games and finish 7-9, barely squeaking in as the wildcard in playoffs bc we were luckily in a shitty division. we, being last seed, have to rematch #1 seed and cup favorite blueliners in the first round, who we easily dispatch. its hard to explain to you how big of an underdog we were considered. WE THEN PLAY THE GREATEST FRANCHISE AND DYNASTY IN HZ HISTORY RAGE'S MONEY INC AND PROCEED TO WIN IN GAME 5 OF OVERTIME OFF OF ANOTHER POSEIDON GAME WINNING GOAL, ASSIST CREDIT TO THE PROEST OF PROS VIGILANTY. THIS IS THE ONLY PLAYOFF SERIES $ INC EVER LOST, WINNING 5 OR SOMETHING CONSECUTIVE CHAMPIONSHIPS OTHERWISE.

as ive mentioned before, im a clutch master. its very silly to remove me from playoff series, and the teams always seem to end up losing while my record remains flawless. i dunno what else to tell u mr ogron.

anyways, interesting use of term "beg" from a fly on the wall staring at a steaming pile of shit oblivious to what actually happened. ill clarify for you; this was 3 twdts ago on Rackas Win or Die which dreamwin was de facto captain. cape or whoever was mia for the first 2 playoff series so i got to fill in, essentially my first time competitively spiding in twlb as we know it today, as I was WB during marksmin. i perform so well dreamwin grants me the chance to start over cape. i messaged him one simple line: "add me in this game, ive earned it". he agreed. no disrespect to cape here as i feel he is one of the best in the game and an underrated spid, but in the final game of this series we were still up something like 6-5 but had lost some ground so dreamwin panicked and subbed cape in for me... and where we were winning before i was subbed we ended up losing, i dont remember the score.

ull have to do better than that to get to me buddy, good luck making the playoffs.

The Mind of the Father
                        Of relentless Fire

Comment

thanks for your personal input Pos. Appreciated even if you have no faith in me.

Comment

I guess Blast should win TWDTB then, grats!

Comment

Kings: i really and truly hope u prove me wrong and i hope my post inspires you. i love nothing more than someone grinding against haters and rising above

Ogron: ur hopeless and feeble swipe at me is kinda bizarre considering i think your one of the best terrs and you'll have two very unproven sharks in front of you. if your sharks perform well, which they might, you have a solid team. howevs i made it very clear that i highly value sharks, particularly in TWDT where the spid lines arent as good, and for some reason you take the whole thing personally... or u just couldnt control ur neurosis and saw an opportunity to chirp at someone with stats which appears to be one of your favorite past times ... unfortunately you were tactless and messed with the wrong amigo and proceeded to fail miserably

The Mind of the Father
                              Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
                              X