This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 22 Website

As always, the website is back with a new theme for season 22.

https://twdt.trenchwars.com
    Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

HYPE!!!!!!!!!

Looks really good, Wirah! 8.5.2
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Good stuff mefod

Comment

Would it be possible to put any video links next to their respective games? Pretty sure we had that before. Maybe someone (not me, cause idk how) could take a few short clips from each game to make a highlight reel kind of thing and have that linked too.
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
          Would it be possible to put any video links next to their respective games? Pretty sure we had that before. Maybe someone (not me, cause idk how) could take a few short clips from each game to make a highlight reel kind of thing and have that linked too.
          Highlight reels would be incredible, especially if they encompassed all of one division or (more ambitious) every game for the week. Imagine TW SportsCenter. Huge.

(Someone could also give the videos to someone on fiverr or a similar site and give them timestamps to stitch together.)
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Rough #1 spider confirmed - https://twdt.trenchwars.com/players

Comment

Working...
            X