This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal PL vs Scumbags twdtj

I will appeal server spike as well. Server spikes with my 40 40 40 40 .1 .0 lag with 0 lagouts to date and eliminates me with the score being 40-40. Sent a help call to boot. Blew our jav game up.

Asked them to investigate it. If the server was going down, like in the basing match, we should have restarted bots/server before basing.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

I just wanna apologize to zone.. I made a mistake and gave my original captaincy to Tiny. Sorry guys.

Comment

I’m so glad that you love this game. But hey bub you’re one death even if it eliminated you isn’t much of a difference. You are not much of an impact player to really change the course of that game too much. No way this should be appealed. Go buy you’re kids a Christmas present or something my guy
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Not much substance to this appeal. I would deny it. It's clearly different to the lag during basing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          I will appeal server spike as well. Server spikes with my 40 40 40 40 .1 .0 lag with 0 lagouts to date and eliminates me with the score being 40-40. Sent a help call to boot. Blew our jav game up.

Asked them to investigate it. If the server was going down, like in the basing match, we should have restarted bots/server before basing.
          Could you clarify what it is you are appealing?
          What about the spike you experienced negatively impacted the game for your team?
          Was there anyone else who can give some evidence or insight?
          Was the game recorded?
          The more detail the better to help the ops make a decision
          MRW

Comment

? he lagged out 1 time and u r cinsidirink allowink a replay?

Comment

if multiple other people across all games lagged out at this time there might be grounds for this.

i dont think anyone else did, looks like you just spiked.

im guessing you and your computer got confused and lagged you out when i 2ferd my own teammates about the same time you lagged out

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

this appeal is just ridiculous if nobody else in any of the games spiked and nobody else experienced lag at all then it's a tiny problem not a server problem
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

lol Tiny.
                  revolt> my girl
                  Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
                  Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
                  Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
                  Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
                  1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

There is no need to add troll comments on this guys. None of your opinions and troll remarks matter, but show your poor attitude of fairness.

It's already being investigated by staff. It's quite simple...if the server, which later went crazy with lag spikes, was also causing problems for some people (which is being looked at and the time stamps of this and the recordings of the game), which will show i dc'd on 9, in a tie game in the last 20% of the time, it would constitute being replayed, as it was the server, which should have been fixed, and not myself lagging. Anyone who plays anything will tell you, losing someone out of a jav or wb game is basically game over. If you disagree it's because you're being biased. If it was me lagging, highly unlikely, it would not be granted as it was my fault. Think what you want, say what you want, whine what you want, but it has many important ramifications since we only play teams once.

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

if this is granted im pretty sure if anyone lags out at a critical point in the game in the future its grounds for an appeal

Comment

Lagouts caused directly from the server having issues in close games? yes i believe you would be right zeebu.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Lagouts caused directly from the server having issues in close games? yes i believe you would be right zeebu.
                          if this affected a significant number (1-2 per match) all at the same time and can be proven that the server was the cause in all cases, this appeal can likely be granted. any of those other matches that contained a player that was affected should also get the opportunity for an appeal as well.

if it only affected a single player then this should not be approved. otherwise any time a single player experiences server lag in the future any appeal based on that should be granted as well.

that is my honest opinion on it. seems reasonable to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post

if this affected a significant number (1-2 per match) all at the same time and can be proven that the server was the cause in all cases, this appeal can likely be granted. any of those other matches that contained a player that was affected should also get the opportunity for an appeal as well.
                            Again, fully agreed. but no one else appealed.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Again, fully agreed. but no one else appealed.
                              so if this gets approved, i expect the approving operator to also post who else lagged out in different games due to this server lag with time stamps that go along with when you experienced your lag out. this is less so the other games can get their appeal in since that ship has sailed but for transparency and to prove that this affected multiple people.

once again, if it cannot be proven that this specific issue affected other players in the twdt games at the exact same time, it should not be approved.

Comment

Working...
                              X