TWDT Season 22 Free Agency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Season 22 Free Agency

The FA draft is this Sunday at 1pm EST, an hour before the games usually start.

FA list found here

FA Draft Order:
    1. RaCka
    2. Golden_Aim (loses H2H points tiebreaker to Tiny)
    3. Tiny (wins H2H points tiebreaker over Golden_Aim
    4. Dwopple (lost H2H match to Halo)
    5. Cripple (won H2H match over HYPE!)
    6. Iron Survivor
    7. Dreamwin
    8. vys
    9. Flew (lost H2H match to ScumBigs)
    10. Violence (won H2H match over Prayer
    Last edited by WillBy; 12-03-2020, 06:47 PM.
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Rylo needs an alias check. Defo better than 6.5 jav.

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
      Should have a sticky FA thread for the future, for easy link and rating adjustment if needed.

Beamin - Check alias, looks between 7 and 8 wb. Don't know the other two.

That would be Pawner.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

That would be Pawner.
        Thanks, 7 is correct then. Edited.

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        Rylo needs an alias check. Defo better than 6.5 jav.
        Not sure on his old name, but played a bit with and against and am on a gang's chat with him.

He's probably 7.5 wb and 7 jav, skill ceilling wise on a quick glance yea, but hasn't produced enough for that imo. Also, there's 3-4, 6.5's better than him, and quite a few 7's that need to be toned down to 6.5.
        Last edited by Stayon; 11-23-2020, 01:59 PM.
        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
        Your friend,
        ​​Papi
        ​​​​​

Comment

Holy ship 7.5 base Destruct 7.5 jav maybe 7 base

Comment

beamin is just beam trying to look ripidish?

Comment

+1 to bring bitsaver back down to 8.5. He was bumped up to 9 after a great season on WinOrDie a few seasons ago but hasn't really played like that since.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

could add me to the list of FAs but I might not show much, not a fan of spending sunday afternoons on SS anymore
                also won't be playing in wb since I don't want to play ss windowed with the size of my hand due to shit res limits
                also won't be practicing in TW cause HZ is much better
                so overall I am low value pickup and only take me if desperate, ty

Comment

when can we get 1280 cap going so we can weed out more of these lobster cucks who'd rather lob l4 bullets than actually support their team, anally fixated on their record and who make WB so dreadfully boring and obnoxious

The Mind of the Father
                  Riding on the subtle guiders
                  Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                  Of relentless Fire

Comment

who hurt u? I'm sry that you live in a forest and play on a Pentium 2 it must be difficult
                    haf never been some1 who lobs R4s and dont believe the game would turn into that if res limits were removed, its just nice to see a bit more to have more time to dodge strays and team up with ppl better and plan rushes etc - i dont even care about wb anyway, never did, I was just saying ppl shouldn't pick me in the FA for wb
                    i understand that SS can be a game for poor ppl but maybe in 2025 everybody will be able to be on 4k monitors and feel its ok stop having res limits idk

Comment

this was never actually meant too much as an attack against u i was just being an opportunist and getting out another one of my complaints while presented a chance but since it wud appear u have shit reading comprehension ill spell it out:

when people have smaller res it forces them into positions of having to team and stay together and makes long-distance lobbing less of a viable option, thus drastically improving the quality of the league as a TEAM GAME. to add, radaring becomes much more of a finesse activity when you no longer have players with resolutions as large as the radar.

it is a much better gameplay experience. im not sure when the 1280 res cap was lifted but p sure it twas long enuff ago that the solid majority of wbs playing today have never experienced it. i feel like the best wb's today are better teamers than we were back there b/c of the development of rushing (which 98% of the wb population never seems to take the time to learn or they are physically and intellectually incapable im not sure which), but overall the teaming in league games was better back then if only because the resolution forced it to be so.

you could take a game like DOTA or LoL as an analogy. Yes, everybodys fucking monitor wud be capable of seeing 3x more of the map but it would be shit for the gampeplay and the res is the way it is for a reason, and there was definitely more than a slight understanding of this at least with the best players back in the old days of res cap TW - it wasnt just seen as "evening the playing field", though having every teammate and enemy on the same res adds to the benefit.

i would think someone so obsessed with HZ would appreciate settings which improve the team-element of the leagues; personally i often find javs and wb so dull bc this aspect of the game is next to nil compared to twlb and hz, though it doesnt have to be this way - there just never seem to be enough good players playing the game at the same time such that the meta is forced to evolve as a result, so its been pretty stuck and static. squads like Quicksand in wb however led by racka izor and the crew were beginning to push it, but it never was able to gain enough traction bc again, nobody else in the zone learned how to rush, they play every game like its elim and they appear to be absolutely fixated on to showing the whole arena how many kills they could get like fkn children - same goes w a lot of the spid mentality in TWLB - ppl got the shit really twisted if u ask me, and it reflects in their gameplay and the lack of awareness of the game as an attrition of space.

i also felt it my duty to take a shot at you bc while i agree with you about HZ particularly as regards the playerbase and the way the leagues are organized i find it especially scummy to come onto another zones forum ranting and raving about it and calling their zone shit in comparison. twlb is golden - it is the analytical strategic macro team game as compared to the intuitive feeling-based gameplay required for hz and they are both beautiful games with fantastic team dynamic - and yes, hz's is better and more developed as far as it goes but also a totally different feel and somewhat incomparable.

The Mind of the Father
                      Riding on the subtle guiders
                      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

I'll signup for FA. I won't guarantee anything as far as a commitment to activity. I basically quit already because the lag makes it extremely unplayable and unenjoyable. I'd hate to quit playing a game I've enjoyed for so long so I'd like one final push to test out my lag. It's getting really bad for me to the point where people say they "don't see a shot" when I lose my shit over a tank, could just be trolling, but it's believable at this point. I feel like people don't see my shot anyways especially in basing matches. Anyways, enough crying, take a gamble on me if you want. I'm in.

Comment

pin this fucker plz

the link u want is this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1080844442

Comment

add singir she said she wantid

Comment

im definitely a 7.5 in basing
                              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Working...
                              X