Case Rough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Case Rough

Apparently Rough feels uncomfortable playing this season and never signed up for it. I believe he showed up last weekend cause he felt bad for Dwopple picking him and he was begged to do it.

Maybe remove the guy from league, and compensate Dwopple with a FA first pick so we don't have to waste our time in trade talks and speculate about it.

Br
    G_A
    revolt> my girl
    Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
    Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
    Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
    Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
    1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Originally posted by Golden_Aim View Post
    Apparently Rough feels uncomfortable playing this season and never signed up for it. I believe he showed up last weekend cause he felt bad for Dwopple picking him and he was begged to do it.

Maybe remove the guy from league, and compensate Dwopple with a FA first pick so we don't have to waste our time in trade talks and speculate about it.

Br
    G_A
    ?

I think he's just trolling all of us. It's rough. He logs in daily to tell us all how much he doesn't care about 2d spaceships.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Golden_Aim View Post

Br
      G_A
      Shut up idiot
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

That's the risks we take with no-sign up list. All captains took that risk, I mean I get it, it sucks for Dwopple, but that just makes it unfair for everyone else too by giving him something free for it.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
        X