Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Formal complaint against Rough for intentional trade interference and manipulation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formal complaint against Rough for intentional trade interference and manipulation

See topic title.

Submitting this regarding Rough's forum post publicly stating he would not be showing for the rest of the season, and actively manipulating the trade betweenGolden_Aim and myself. Meanwhlie, I have pretty damning evidence of him indicating otherwise, among other significant things, AFTER his response was posted.

After interfering with an already accepted trade, and intentionally misleading Golden_Aim with his intentions to not play to avoid being traded, he played multiple rounds today.

I believe this goes against TWDT Rules and the spirit of all TW leagues. My only request is if there is any missed game time punishment, it NOT be applied to this TWDT season.

I've submitted all relevant evidence to WillBy.

Last edited by Dwopple; 12-14-2020, 12:18 AM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

I really agree with this.
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

seems legit

Comment

As much as we need every player signing up for events as possible, we should be more firm with the rules set in place for said events.

Too many times do people get away with refusing to play for certain people or with certain teams, we are not all 10 years old it is time to grow up.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

No rules were broken he didn't threaten captains PRIOR to draft or refuse to play for the team who drafted him.

"Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning"

I don't blame him for being pissed and told you he would be limited in show rate going forward you tried to trade him for bombed and claimed you didn't need him.

Comment

Every season there are people who refuse to play for their team. The problem is if the captain reports them, then the player is banned, the captain has lost a player. Alternatively, if the captain trades them then both captains can get a useful player. The rules need changing so captains can report players who break this rule without fucking themselves in the process. Alternatively, remove the option of trading players who aren't regularly fielded - so the captain doesn't have the option of trading the player, and therefore nothing to lose by reporting them. Players believing they'll be traded may encourage refusing to play, so perhaps changing the trading rules would mean this situation happens less often.

Comment

Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
              No rules were broken he didn't threaten captains PRIOR to draft or refuse to play for the team who drafted him.

"Threatening a captain prior to the draft of not showing or refusing to play for them after being picked will constitute an immediate warning"

I don't blame him for being pissed and told you he would be limited in show rate going forward you tried to trade him for bombed and claimed you didn't need him.
              Don't cherry pick stuff for weak arguments. You forgot a portion.

Originally posted by WillBy View Post
              Players are subjected to bans or other punishments, to be decided by league ops on a case-by-case, common sense basis.

Note: If something unforeseen happens that isn't accounted for in the rules or has no precedence, league ops are responsible for coming up with a common sense, rational, and fair ruling on the situation.
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Banning players because they were auto signed up. show up week1 after being contacted to come play. And then let you know they won't be active seems like a stretch but you guys do you. I d like to file a formal complaint on tiny he hasn't welcomed me to our squad yet. WillBy you can contact me if you need any evidence for the case against tiny and his refusal to welcome me to the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
                  Banning players because they were auto signed up. show up week1 after being contacted to come play. And then let you know they won't be active seems like a stretch but you guys do you. I d like to file a formal complaint on tiny he hasn't welcomed me to our squad yet. WillBy you can contact me if you need any evidence for the case against tiny and his refusal to welcome me to the squad.
                  You're assuming WAAAAY TOO MUCH against evidence you haven't (and will never) seen. Literally the only thing you've seen is Rough's post, and if you're basing your stance strictly on that, then you have chosen poorly, lol.
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

What you hiding bud?

Comment

if yall wanna punish players for showing/not showing then make sure u give heaven a good spanking on the toosh while ur at it - demanding another player on the team be benched and refusing to play a game as the teams only terr unless gratified... likely costing your team not only the playoff series but the entire chanpionship .... is arguably far worse a scumbag maneuver than whatever shenanigans rough has or has not pulled

The Mind of the Father
                      Riding on the subtle guiders
                      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

Poor glyde .. tiny why be such a dick invite him to squad wtf now that pisses me off way more than roughs’ situation tbh

Comment

Last edited by Gkyde1234; 12-16-2020, 05:59 PM. Reason: Double

Comment

Lol unlim it's ok I can still join the squad freqs on Sunday if they need me they need me if they don't they don't. Don't be mad at tiny he didn't do anything. The point was we cant force a captain to play us and a captain shouldn't expect a player to play for him.

Comment

I feel like I am obligated to share my side of things when someone is not being truthful to the whole situation but here we go...

I did not play nor log into the game for a month and a half prior to draft day but somehow my name was displayed on the sign up sheet. I found out from someone that the league decided they wanted to do an auto sign up from the previous TWDT season. My intention was to not play this season, I was not even aware there was a season or a draft until Dwop had messaged thix to get a hold of me. Thix actually has my contact info so he reached out numerous times stating Dwop drafted me and he really wants me to play. I still did not want to play, was going to show up for playoffs if the team made it.

Thix reached out again on Sunday for week 1 due to the team wanting me to show so I showed up once thix told me that Saiyan was on the same team and he wanted to jav with me. For the people who do not know, Saiyan and I are good buds so my mood was tilting to play but the team (can figure out who) actually did not want Saiyan to be in the jav lineup and wanted me to replace him. It honestly did not make any sense because Saiyan is a good jav, maybe better than I am at this point...I told dwop that I am not going to show up on Sundays only to replace a guy who actually wanted to jav with me and vise versa. At this point, it made my decision easier to just log off... even more that this team did not need me for wb, base, nor jav since it's actually a solid team.

After telling this information to dwop, he trades me to Golden Aim's team but did not tell GA that I was not going to show up for rest of the season. I saw this as a opportunity to share my info on forums because it was not fair for GA to trade for a person who never had the intention to show up and wasn't going to. So the trade gets reversed and a week later, violence trades for me (not sure why but then again we all know how crazy this guy is). Thix then contacts me again stating I got traded which was approved and that the team wants me to show up... I did not show up week 3 but I did show up week 4 due to our state being in lockdown due to covid.

I am not obligated to show up for Dwop or even Vio's team, I never signed up, so both these captains knew the risks and took the chance anyway... btw it's a fucking game, if I wanna show up on a Sunday then I will show up and play. There are many players in the past who've said they wouldn't show up so a captain would not pick them or state 10/20% show rate but yet show every game, this is a different situation though...Dwop knew I didn't want to play, held onto the information, traded me, and got lucky for a captain to bite, then is upset because I showed up 1 week to play two games. I still like dwop, I am going to blame covid for making people be on edge and react stupidly though.
                              1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                              1:Zidane> congrats man
                              1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                              1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                              1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Working...
                              X