• Time
  • Show
Clear All

apt = cyclone

Comment

Originally posted by azuline View Post
      apt = cyclone
      Apt is an old tw player, known by alot of ppl. Not an alias
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

demonking10
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

If you are eventually doing older seasons i probably have some data under names Rui and Magica.

Comment

Kess and Stayon are the same person
            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by LF View Post
              Kess and Stayon are the same person
              ? LOL no.
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

absurd for spezza

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
                  I am on the fence about listing every alias I know of on a public sheet people can see. On one hand you have people like saiyan who hid on trapped, and should be listed. On the other hand what if players are legit just trying to get away from something by hiding on an alias? So the point of this post is to see the aliases that are actually known by the public before I list them.

Here is a few other people aliased from this season alone:

billy goat
                  animeyboy12
                  apricot
                  gushing
                  beamin
                  kings
                  broken
                  bellf
                  honcho
                  danslams
                  big king
                  lol? me, big king and apricot have been known on these names since 2003ish or so. And i don't think you have any record of me playing under redbull in twdt. I played under Boblemoche.

Comment

Kings are you saying you're not redbull?

I assumed big king was an alias, never heard of him before recently being on a squad with him, no offence intended to the guy.
                    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                    (10 seconds later)
                    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Kentaro played on occasionally on Clark Kentaro, namely for TWL and some TWDT seasons. He is not Geisha.

Comment

Wow, looks like the Fun Police showed up.

My old alias was Luke*
                        3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                          Wow, looks like the Fun Police showed up.

My old alias was Luke*
                          lol.....just trying to help captains and DT ops do their jobs easier.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

A perfect example of why we need this sort of post, danslams is 6-6-6 * player because nobody knows who he is.
                            Well let's see what we can find out with a small amount of research from websites:

ACCOUNT CREATED:
                            Nov. 15, 2020 7:08 [SSC biller time]

CURRENT TWD STATS:
                            37 gp, 21 wins, 1.1 k/d, he is an assistant on his first TWD squad, some squad called ganggang and he is 8th place on the DD ladder.

CURRENT ELIM STATS:
                            He is currently 3rd place in elim (for warbird) with 34% elim win rate, 1.22 k/d over 83 rounds of elim.

I am not saying he is a 10* warbird, but clearly he is not a 6* one either. In a month of playing the guy is already at least an 8* warbird, sure he's not hiding on alias uh-huh.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

ease is forgottenghost

who is danslams, he's not a 6*
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

liz --> ???

Comment

Working...
                                X