Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
    We wasting all weekend playing spaceships? No thanks man

Also, feel like most Euros are basers. No idea why basing isn't the first league to be played lol.
    Base has been last so captains can get enough people online for that game and tell the people that are already online for jav and wb to stay online for basing if needed
    Most forfeits still happen in basing (i think)

Comment

isn't that just coz ppl are raging from wb/jav tho..

Comment

It's hard to schedule Saturdays in for us people with families .
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I think we should have a semi competitive or a fun league ran on Saturdays at the least. For twdt I suggested we do low star Saturdays but during twl that's not needed. May be some kind of fun team elim league. Run an Elim event solo and then teams of 2 and maybe 3 with squadmate if possible. Win the elim get x points for the squad and seconds third etc get less points. If you team with a person on a diff squad split the points up somehow?

Comment

Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
            I think we should have a semi competitive or a fun league ran on Saturdays at the least. For twdt I suggested we do low star Saturdays but during twl that's not needed. May be some kind of fun team elim league. Run an Elim event solo and then teams of 2 and maybe 3 with squadmate if possible. Win the elim get x points for the squad and seconds third etc get less points. If you team with a person on a diff squad split the points up somehow?
            This might actually be a good idea, although it just sounds like deathmatch with priv freqs. I'd still be fine with it. I haven't seen a priv freq deathmatch hosted in years.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Not serious league on Saturdays could be a good idea.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Bring back TSL please, Ogron, some1

Comment

Jav / Base / Wb and 3 games instead of 6. Definitely just sundays.
                  Zizzo> NOKU OOT NII PIENI VIEL

Comment

if you did only 1 game then the season would be even longer. Sounds awful.

Comment

an option would be to have 4 games every Sunday, two hours total. each week the 4th game rotates through a different league.

you'd have to tack on a couple of extra weeks but last TWL was only a 5-week regular season which seems a little short to begin with for the premier league

The Mind of the Father
                      Riding on the subtle guiders
                      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                      Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Hulk View Post
                        We wasting all weekend playing spaceships? No thanks man

Also, feel like most Euros are basers. No idea why basing isn't the first league to be played lol.
                        Most euro's are jav/base yea.. only the Brits are wbs, are they even euro...?
                        In the twl past, when squads scheduled, it was mostly jav-base-wb. You saw base mostly in the middle.

Comment

Working...
                        X