TWDT Signup Targets Mastersheet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Signup Targets Mastersheet

Here is a sheet with every single player who has played at least one season of leagues from 2014 to 2021, weighted by most seasons played and most recent seasons played.

TWDT Signup Targets Mastersheet

All the low hanging fruit is near the top. There are well over 100 players not signed up who have played 4 of the last 5 seasons.

If you're looking for selling points, emphasize that fun and inclusion is back, and TWL is gone for the rest of the year. A lot of people don't care that this was one of the best and most competitive TWLs, because that's only true for the 4 best teams in each division. TWL is historically bad for the zone and hurts activity, and TWDT brings it back, and with it, more TWD games during the evenings for everyone to enjoy.

TWDT is the best league.

If you guys can get 200 signups, I will write huge Hot or Not write-ups for the season.

My days of messaging 500 people to signup are over, maybe someone can get up a Contact Team to get the word out, message and pm people, etc. I've laid out the groundwork with a sortable sheet of every player and how likely they are to sign up.

Good luck.
    top 100 basers list

My days of messaging 500 people to signup are over, maybe someone can get up a Contact Team to get the word out, message and pm people, etc. I've laid out the groundwork with a sortable sheet of every player and how likely they are to sign up.
    I can run the old bot that rate-limits ?messages to a list of people if someone is willing to provide the line to send out.

But we need to get Steam announcements, Discord announcements/hype, etc. if we want to make this successful. Who's stepping up?
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

If you guys can get 200 signups, I will write huge Hot or Not write-ups for the season.

Good luck.
      We hit 150 which is huge compared to last attempt's 62. How about that hot or not anyways?
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

I think we should consider adding more captains to limit the amount of people riding bench and extend the zones activity longer than week 1.

Edit: Forgot to say, I know you've done a lot for making DT what it is Oggie and wanted to thank you for your contributions. Thank you! Also, I'm a fan of your HON's and really hope we hit that 200 signup to get them from you. Stay safe and have a great season.

Comment

Working...
        X