6. Best
    7. Tiny
    8. Violence
    9. Commodo
    10. Dreamwin

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1136311409

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1806619522

Captains plz .?message me or racka your team names. ty
    Last edited by Heaven; 09-01-2021, 06:38 PM.
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Interesting....
    3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Fishy... I’m not sure how many times the randomizer should be done before a final decision, but to put 2/3 captains (RaCka, Zid) and them being the 1st and 3rd draft order picks is insanely weird and fishy to me.. Idk man, there’s literally 10 captains and 2/3 being chosen as the first choice is really fucking rigged..

in my opinion the randomizer should of been done 3 times to be MORE transparent.

before the randomizer started you can even hear heaven mentioning in a concerned voice “are we only doing this once, some people might call b.s”

with the zone on its last legs we need a fair process to keep this somewhat legit and keep the zone competitive and active.
      Last edited by Best; 09-02-2021, 03:41 AM.

Comment

The randomizer should be done by someone else.

Comment

??? There is no difference in wanted outcome whether you randomize 1 or 50 times. All that counts is that they agreed to randomize once and executed accordingly. I think 1/3 spots have not been particularly good spots to draft since overall star cap was introduced. Of course it depends on the draft pool but this year doesnt make it any different imo.
          Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
          Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
          Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
          Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
          Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
          Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

lol there's nothing wrong with the process, you put a list in and get a randomized result, recorded so we can see it happened, that's all it needs to be. I always thought it was weird pressing it multiple times because it's not fairer and shows you results you could have got so some ppl end up disappointed.

Comment

If anyone believes there was something fishy going on, please forward your concerns to priitk@inthehottubwith8latinas.com and if the big boss says to randomize again i will
              3:BOMBED> got donuts
              3:BOMBED> how jealous
              3:Heaven> how american
              3:BOMBED> ??????????
              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Honestly being middle pick is probably the best position anyway, you end up with a way more balanced lineup and can react faster.

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                  Fishy... I’m not sure how many times the randomizer should be done before a final decision, but to put 2/3 captains (RaCka, Zid) and them being the 1st and 3rd draft order picks is insanely weird and fishy to me.. Idk man, there’s literally 10 captains and 2/3 being chosen as the first choice is really fucking rigged..

in my opinion the randomizer should of been done 3 times to be MORE transparent.

before the randomizer started you can even hear heaven mentioning in a concerned voice “are we only doing this once, some people might call b.s”

with the zone on its last legs we need a fair process to keep this somewhat legit and keep the zone competitive and active.
                  Breh I was there when man's did it and said the same...obv no one has done a raffle online before ...Usually done atleast 3x to avoid any negative feedback and as you said complete transparency lol. I'm pretty sure it was 1x lol and seen this coming!

P S - As a seasoned fishermon (I know fish smells) this thing oozes salmon juice pon man's foreheads yo holy 🤣
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

who else is freaking excited for some TWDT !? Also LOL sia

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      who else is freaking excited for some TWDT !? Also LOL sia
                      I told you man LOL no one listens to the champion man holy btw that's a nice shiny ring you got on holy winners circle stand up!!!
                      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                      1:Kentaro> suits you well
                      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                        ??? There is no difference in wanted outcome whether you randomize 1 or 50 times. All that counts is that they agreed to randomize once and executed accordingly. I think 1/3 spots have not been particularly good spots to draft since overall star cap was introduced. Of course it depends on the draft pool but this year doesnt make it any different imo.
                        this.

being #1, #2, or #3 isn't necessarily good, it depends on the draft pool. if there's 11 elite players, then having the #10 and #11 picks is best. if there's 5 elite players, and 6 sub-elite players, then the #5 pick is the only one that nets you both a tier 1 and tier 2 player.

ten years ago with no star cap it meant you could pick megaman89 or ease #1 or #2 and have a big advantage, but the star cap has mostly killed this edge.

being an elite player captain has also been nerfed. if you're a 10* jav you can't even pick another 10* jav, because the optimal line is like 10/9/8/7/7, 10/8/8/8/7 or 9/9/8/8/7.

zidane and dreamwin are the two winningest caps in history. zid's repeatedly tried to trade back in recent drafts, and dreamwin is fine with the #10 slot. that should tell you something about overrating the top 3 picks in a star cap league.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Happy with the process and 9th pick. Good luck to the other caps.
                          You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

allow drama gosh

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Being this will be my first time capping in twdt, the only fair solution here is to allow me the first 10 picks.
                              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                              X