No announcement yet.

DT Captain Draft Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only thing i wonder is if 10 teams isnt too much. 150 signups last time i checked, many 6 stars and inactive ppl. Arent you guys worried about lobsided teams and or forfeits?

Comment

usually there's too many players after FA, so it's hard to say

Comment

Claushouse

i need you to do some stat diving for me. Me and siaxis keep winning twdtd, I feel I should be one of winningest twdtd caps ever….please confirm ty
        1:waven> u challenge
        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
          Only thing i wonder is if 10 teams isnt too much. 150 signups last time i checked, many 6 stars and inactive ppl. Arent you guys worried about lobsided teams and or forfeits?
          I mentioned this earlier too. It's a tough call as larger roster means more people on benches but I think 8 teams is probably better. Borrows of up to two 7*'s are allowed in the rules, though, so I guess there's potential for players to fill in (despite the fact that all games take place at the same time).

It's a gamble to have 10 caps and 15-man rosters, especially considering how many of the 8+ starred players who are signed up are also inactive. If everyone who signed up shows it won't be an issue, but that's a big if.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            Claushouse

i need you to do some stat diving for me. Me and siaxis keep winning twdtd, I feel I should be one of winningest twdtd caps ever….please confirm ty
            Man how nasty are we. Creds to tiny for the nastiest FA pickup last season....man's drafted a finals mvp caliber player when all hope was lost holy
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

fairly certain I drafted tanzu but w/e man lol

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                fairly certain I drafted tanzu but w/e man lol
                How can I forget zid my brudda. Sorry man I smoke mad trees. BiG UP TO ZID for drafting the messiah last season HOLY
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                  Fishy... I’m not sure how many times the randomizer should be done before a final decision, but to put 2/3 captains (RaCka, Zid) and them being the 1st and 3rd draft order picks is insanely weird and fishy to me.. Idk man, there’s literally 10 captains and 2/3 being chosen as the first choice is really fucking rigged..

in my opinion the randomizer should of been done 3 times to be MORE transparent.

before the randomizer started you can even hear heaven mentioning in a concerned voice “are we only doing this once, some people might call b.s”

with the zone on its last legs we need a fair process to keep this somewhat legit and keep the zone competitive and active.
                  very fishy.. hes the commish for our fantasy league and hes 1st pick there.

Comment

So, ATT has been out since yesterday afternoon with some natural disaster, so I will be phoning in my draft most likely. I think I may have the most phone in draft championship titles ever, may need stats crew to confirm. Ty for this.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
                    X