This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    i hope u rnt riffirink 2 mysilf as 8* shirkmin who is izily disp1tchink all othir sh1rks despite my ripilint key wirkink less than 50% of time
    More like liz/MC/2021 Cig. I'd say you and azuline are pretty comparable, but should both be listed with mean gene/paradise/sleazy. Especially since you both, like those three, could play a second ship at nearly the same level.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      my feedback on basing ratings:
      Groan 6.5 => 7
      Aprix 8 => 8.5
      Azuline 8 => 8.5
      retroaction 7 => 8
      Steadman 9 => 8.5

Mostly agree

Retro 7 => 7.5
      He's good but only has a few season's experience in the zone. I think he's more playable at 7.5 and about on par with my boy blt_12.

Aprix 8
      Could also stay an 8, didn't have a very successful season last go around iirc.

Olde 8 => 7.5
      Are he and Azuline equal? He's not starting in shark or terr at 8*, but could fit in a lineup at 7.5. Also, why is olde a 7 in javs? Did I miss something in the past few months?

Amorf 6 => 7
      Needs to be a 7. Previous Juicer. Is definitely 7* capable and, if star count actually mattered right now, would be broken at 6.

There's a lot of value in basing in this FA draft, could really shake things up.
      Last edited by Vehicle; 09-25-2021, 10:06 AM.
      Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
      Message has been sent to online moderators
      2:BLeeN> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>no
      2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
      2:BLeeN> ok then no
      :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
      (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

good call on amorf, I agree with that.

Comment

steadman can u teach me how to base??

The Mind of the Father
          Riding on the subtle guiders
          Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
          Of relentless Fire

Comment

I feel like violence is clouding the FA draft signups with players who he knows wont play, so other unsuspecting captains can pick these players and let some good picks slip to him at position #10

This is just how I feel. if you have a problem with it, fight me.

Comment

no way of knowing.
              people should have to sign themselves up, none of this "yo sign up mantra-slider" bullshit.

Comment

saiyan i thought u r a high T individuil accordink 2 ursilf. eefin if i was doink this and u r mastir detectif, y would u gif 1 fk if sum1 else is cheatink. shouldnt u still b abil 2 izily disp1tch fingirmin?

Comment

violence> Also, ofir half the ppl on the list are people I told racka to add without eefin checking with those ppl, n they will nefir shiw for ne1 else, I do this so other ciptins take them so sum useful playirs fall to us

^ this SERIOUSLY needs to be looked into, as both of my FA picks (as I’m sure is the case for other caps) are a result of those idiot’s trolling. Honestly, PF should be disqualified if this quote from vio is real.
                  J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                  8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

renzi lol
                    ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

disquilify me if neetid howefir efery1 on the l1st actually confirmed they would b playirs and haf showed up, racka remoofed euforia and thrill who nefir said they would, those were the only 2. othirs haf vsd

Comment

Already talked it over with racka yesterday, all good

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

gr8 it would b difistitink if u disquilify my whole squidrin becuz i try 2 vs sum mastir free agincy stritigy n we dun get 2 receif our fake video game m1d1ls and all our hard wirk would b wastid!!!

am 100000% jk ne1 who has efir said playink video games is h1rd w1rk is a bittim 3% humin

Comment

gr8 it would b difistitink if u disquilify my whole squidrin becuz i try 2 vs sum mastir free agincy stritigy n we dun get 2 receif our fake video game m1d1ls and all our hard wirk would b wastid!!!

am 100000% jk ne1 who has efir said playink video games is h1rd w1rk is a bittim 3% humin
                            Stone Cold ^^^^

"WHAT?"

Comment

No one brought up fake medals or hard work except you…shitty attitude to have though, but, then again, you seem like a shitty person

Comment

Violence on forums and Violence in your PMs when it's 45-47 vs his team are two different Violences.
                                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                                Message has been sent to online moderators
                                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>no
                                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
                                X