Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not as one-sided as it looks on paper, and it's not malicious.
    But I think zidane would+should pay more for beam.

Comment

What Rab said…

977.5 for 977 + is not that bad

the only reason Peru went late is bc no one knew if he would show and had their lineups made already.

did I get trolled by beam? Yes
      did Zidane win trade? Probably
      did I have to make another trade for a shark? Yes
      but it’s not a bad trade and I’m ok with it assuming Peru shows.
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I would understand it if beam can't show until playoffs. Otherwise it's not balanced in any way lol. I remember better trades getting denied in the past but what do I know. Questionable shit happens every season, I should really learn to stfu and not care because some things will never change

Peace and love <3
        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
          did I have to make another trade for a shark? Yes
          Gypsi sharks, so that's a thing. very low level shark, but she sharks.
          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
          rEnZi> its crazy
          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

As dreamwin stated: 13th(1 leaguer) and 14th(0 games played 6-star) rounders for 3rd rounder 3-league value player. A bot wouldn't even allow this trade.
            Last edited by Vehicle; 09-23-2021, 10:02 AM.
            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
            Message has been sent to online moderators
            2:BLeeN> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>no
            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
            2:BLeeN> ok then no
            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
              I would understand it if beam can't show until playoffs. Otherwise it's not balanced in any way lol. I remember better trades getting denied in the past but what do I know. Questionable shit happens every season, I should really learn to stfu and not care because some things will never change

Peace and love <3
              I told Tiny Sunday that I couldn't play this past week due to work but I'd most likely be able to play every other week this season and he overreacted like he does every season and traded me anyway. It's a shame because I liked Paddington and felt like I was a good fit in all 3 leagues but Tiny was dead set on dumping me for any 9* wb he could find no matter what I said to convince him not to trade me. Zid might have won in terms of pick value, but he doesn't need me in jav with banzi or base with mvp, so I'm not sure why he even wanted me.
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

I am the trade man...HOLY

P S - Beam is still suffering from CTE administered by the ZU last season but he is still a human boy and makes a valid point 🤣
                Last edited by Tanzu; 09-23-2021, 10:24 AM.
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Wasn't gonna make a fuss, but beam just posted a bunch of lies, so fuck it...
                  beam is full of shit because I spoke to him about his attendance and he said he'd be missing other weeks due to work, and this is also why Racka is the main guy running this league and not beam. And while beam is supposedly working he's moving around arenas in tw and replying to messages, working real hard bro. Given beam's essential position in Tiny's lineups this situation left Tiny with no choice but to trade him. Tiny has been an excellent captain doing his best to make his team viable whilst getting fucked by noshows. Beam is defo trolling Tiny to get traded to his friend's team imo, and while there's no fair way to punish him for it this season without Tiny or Zidane (and basically their whole teams) getting fucked, it is totally fair for him to miss the next 1-2 seasons as punishment. He should also not be running the league in any capacity as he is cheating in his own league.
                  .. mic drop, get fucked, over to Racka.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                    beam is full of shit because I spoke to him about his attendance and he said he'd be missing other weeks due to work, and this is also why Racka is the main guy running this league and not beam. And while beam is supposedly working he's moving around arenas in tw and replying to messages, working real hard bro. Given beam's essential position in Tiny's lineups this situation left Tiny with no choice but to trade him. Tiny has been an excellent captain doing his best to make his team viable whilst getting fucked by noshows. Beam is defo trolling Tiny to get traded to his friend's team imo, and while there's no fair way to punish him for it this season without Tiny or Zidane (and basically their whole teams) getting fucked, it is totally fair for him to miss the next 1-2 seasons as punishment. He should also not be running the league in any capacity as he is cheating in his own league.
                    I have no reason to lie as I've already been traded and you have no idea what you're talking about. I told Tiny as well as every other captain who asked about my availability before I was traded that I might miss 1 more week max but I'd be able to show to most if not all future weeks and he traded me anyway being fully aware of that fact.
                    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

o.O omg lol

Comment

I been getting pms about beam trolling the whole time. Wouldn’t even join the chat at one point bc of who knows. Won’t say if he’s coming or not, won’t be straightforward. Just a big fucking troll. Like Rab stated, beam was very depended on in my lineups and I can’t think of a worse person I’d rely on. That’s why he’s gone. Would I have kept him and started him every game if he showed, or didn’t troll? Yes, but who’s to say. Stop trying to make yourself look good on here. No one believe a word of it. Leave it be.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

That's wild beam told me he was part of a flower festival (might be cultural Asian thing) for the next 4 weeks.
                          ..this guy done lying, holy man

The plot thickens, alie? The ZU man
                          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                          1:Kentaro> suits you well
                          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

people manipulating their show rate to get traded to other teams?!?!?!

say it aint so. i could never believe this would happen to this league

gosh!

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Beam is actually playable in all 3 leagues, although 2 of those leagues he's considered a low star player and him / Peru are pretty similar skill level in warbird (beam has more finals+wins across TWL/TWDT recently). I haven't seen Peru play jav or base one time in the past few seasons of TWDT without pulling up stats.

Situationally it benefits both teams and it doesn't ONLY fall on where a player is drafted in every tournament, each one is situational especially with star caps. Saying that a player is only as good as whatever round they got drafted in is a silly argument to make in my opinion. Peru + any lower star player for Beam is a pretty reasonable trade.
                              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

Peace and love <3
                                Beam is 9 / 7 / 7.5 and Peru is 9 / 7 / 7 + Gypsi 6 / 6 / 6

For you to question my character about a trade that reasonable on paper is pretty shallow of you
                                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Working...
                                X