X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RaCka View Post

Beam is 9 / 7 / 7.5 and Peru is 9 / 7 / 7 + Gypsi 6 / 6 / 6

For you to question my character about a trade that reasonable on paper is pretty shallow of you
    If Tiny is not trolling that proves my point, not one cap in this draft would make that trade otherwise unless there is something fishy or guaranteed no-shows. I want no beef with anyone. Forget I said anything lol
    Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
    Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
    Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
    Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
    Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
    Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

If Tiny is not trolling that proves my point, not one cap in this draft would make that trade otherwise unless there is something fishy or guaranteed no-shows. I want no beef with anyone. Forget I said anything lol
      I mean I don't want any beef either but NUMBER WISE that trade is passable
      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        Paddington trades beam to power for Peru/gypsi
        This is a terrible trade. Beam is superior to peru in peru's only ship, and beam is a superior shark then gypsi. the only value I see is if you wanted to play both peru, and gpysi in the same game of either warbird, or base, to play higher valued players, to balance a star cap for each league.

Beam is more succuessful at winning games then peru, and gypsi combined.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

This is just my personal experience... But every season I've seen Tiny cap, at some point during the season he makes some trade that heavily favors zidane.

I believe a few seasons ago he did something much more insane than this but I'm on my phone and dont care enough to look it up.

Again, just my personal experience. I'm not calling anyone cheaters and this trade doesnt bother me tbh. Just seems odd lol.

Comment

beam is arguably the most valuable low-star shark in the game at 7.5.

he was an inch away from winning two TWDT-Bs as a shark, once on Power 2017 (Fall) and once on Terrorist 2020 (Winter), narrowly losing to the champions both times.

him and peru's value in warbird is the same. beam's better value in jav, but he's not good enough or value for it to be a significant factor.

i don't really care that much either way, but i wouldn't call this a fair trade. you're swapping warbirds and getting the most valuable low-star shark in the game for free, and it's going to a Top 2 team in Power.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
              I been getting pms about beam trolling the whole time. Wouldn’t even join the chat at one point bc of who knows. Won’t say if he’s coming or not, won’t be straightforward. Just a big fucking troll. Like Rab stated, beam was very depended on in my lineups and I can’t think of a worse person I’d rely on. That’s why he’s gone. Would I have kept him and started him every game if he showed, or didn’t troll? Yes, but who’s to say. Stop trying to make yourself look good on here. No one believe a word of it. Leave it be.
              Originally posted by beam View Post

I have no reason to lie as I've already been traded and you have no idea what you're talking about. I told Tiny as well as every other captain who asked about my availability before I was traded that I might miss 1 more week max but I'd be able to show to most if not all future weeks and he traded me anyway being fully aware of that fact.
              I just think it bears pointing out that one of the League Ops is blatantly breaking the rules.

This shit happens every season, but it's usually not an Op doing it. Let's try not to have any bots die or needs for real appeals this season since the integrity of the decision-makers is clearly not where it should be.

Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Beam forcing a trade should be illegal and void if proven true.

It’s unfair to Tiny, he basically wasted his 3rd round pick

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post

You have to forgive beam for this man....he's still suffering from Post-Tumpery Syndrome (PTS) from last dtd finals breh. Lowe the man he is temporarily handicapped 🤣
                  tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                  capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                  capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                  9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                  1:Kentaro> suits you well
                  1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post

I like the thought but it would be counterproductive as we could not reconcile our differences and I doubt anyone would want him or offer anything for him. I’m happy with Peru, going to show every week and not be a huge troll.
                    1:waven> u challenge
                    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Kobe trades away Tripin to Funk for Rough...

Comment

Agreed ^
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

? i haf been tryink 2 talk 2 u to trade for rough all week and u hafint ligged on!

Comment

fingirmin ship prips and our #11 (not #10) FA pick to Commodo for RUCCI

Comment

Confirmed ^
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

thanks tiny / heaven / vio for this trade. cya on the ss

Comment

Working...
                                X