No announcement yet.

TWDT-D Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Morph is on thin ice man... one more peep and they getting downgraded to a big fat D rating
    3:BOMBED> got donuts
    3:BOMBED> how jealous
    3:Heaven> how american
    3:BOMBED> ??????????
    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

I read it and the nearly tripped over your soaking wet dick. You almost got reviewed in every lineup bud LOL
      After reading this I went back and noticed he said Racka's name 12 times, and Ease's name FIFTEEN times LMAO

Comment

I think we all know who wrote this ...

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

After reading this I went back and noticed he said Racka's name 12 times, and Ease's name FIFTEEN times LMAO
          I don't agree with alot of lines, but anyone who goes out the way to write something (even if he is giving out big sloppy joes) gets my kudos
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

I don't agree with alot of lines, but anyone who goes out the way to write something (even if he is giving out big sloppy joes) gets my kudos
            Yeah, don't get me wrong, I don't have the slightest bit of bad will for Heaven, and I'm not trying to discourage anyone from writing these things. But when you critique, you get critiqued. It comes with the job description.

I'm just not into giving participation trophies.

Comment

I hope you actually don't think Heaven wrote this piece of art. It should be pretty obvious who the real author is.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                I hope you actually don't think Heaven wrote this piece of art. It should be pretty obvious who the real author is.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	BvKQELs.png
Views:	235
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	1354948

Comment

Ok. Ok. I am going to let the cat out of the bag. RacKa wrote the whole thing and merely handed it off to Heaven to post. He was a bit nervous about posting it himself since he did have some pretty clear biases. Everyone lay the heck off Heaven and direct your Vociferous hatred towards the right person.
                  3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                    Ok. Ok. I am going to let the cat out of the bag. RacKa wrote the whole thing and merely handed it off to Heaven to post. He was a bit nervous about posting it himself since he did have some pretty clear biases. Everyone lay the heck off Heaven and direct your Vociferous hatred towards the right person.
                    Vociferous huh?. Thats the 2nd time in my life I've seen that word used. The first time was on the first post.

Highly sus, lock.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lock View Post
                      loooooooool i wish i could take credit for this masterpiece
                      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

C 1:Lockdown> Heaven - Define Vociferous

a velociraptor is a dinosaur bird from the 1700's man... fuck outta here

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                          Here are the numerous things wrong here

1. You dont play the ship
                          2. You stink in the ship
                          3. You come across like a fanboy
                          4. Your perception of competitive gameplay is invalid because of the above points
                          5. Your garbage takes are highly influenced by trolls in thunder chat to the point where you are effectively brainwashed

You got a few things right but there were enough triggering points to where the review was absolute dumpster dog shit

"Thanks for the review" Skip "Heaven" Bayless

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Comment

I don’t know what I enjoy more, the post or the replies? Great write up man, it was hilarious and funny in a lot of places.

Obviously, I am biased since I am mentioned a few times in a positive light (just in regards to rating not skill) but any time you are brutally honest or critical in any way you’re gonna get some heckles from the crowd.

A+ review. Anyone who thinks they can accurately predict anything is a fool, these things are extremely hard to put out with any accuracy and people just need to not get their feelings hurt haha

Comment

Working...
                            X