Clear All

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
    *rage inducing lmaooo*
    TWDTB Paddington vs Kobe w/ Discord commentary Joeses & Ekko
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR91mGqvGps

TWDTB Paddington vs Hottub Homeboys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5T_CJp_QBc
    you have all your chats showing..
    might wana take 2nd vid down and double check the first video although I didn't I see any issues as I scanned through
    Last edited by ag$; 09-21-2021, 03:39 AM.

Comment

lol tj shoots a wall then shouts "oh rab ffs" repeatedly. lmao.

Comment

Some duplicates but might still be interesting due to static POV and energy showing.

TWDTB - Power vs Funk
        TWDTB - Terrorist vs Hottub Homeboys - Ending
        TWDTB - Kobe vs Power
        TWDTB - Funk vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Ending
        Last edited by BIET; 09-21-2021, 05:18 PM. Reason: Link to Power vs Funk added

Comment

Originally posted by BIET View Post
          Some duplicates but might still be interesting due to static POV and energy showing.

TWDTB - Power vs Funk (coming soon)
          TWDTB - Terrorist vs Hottub Homeboys - Ending
          TWDTB - Kobe vs Power
          TWDTB - Funk vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Ending
          Sick, thanks biet

Love seeing games when you can see everyone's energy levels

(Honestly feel like it should be available in spectator mode to all)

Comment

Week 3 matches

TWDTD
            Thunder vs Blast
            Thunder vs Funk

TWDTJ
            Thunder vs Power
            Thunder vs Paddington II

TWDTB
            Thunder vs Funk
            Thunder vs Terrorist

GGs all
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I was able to capture another week of absolute classic battles courtesy of Trench Warriors. The first video is a must watch event as Ro goes SSJ2 after Saiyan employs next level captain strats, nearly TKing Ro out of the game to wake him up at 4-9. Watch Ro's child unexpectedly inspire his father to one of the greatest performances you'll ever see en route to an unbelievable MVP and comeback victory. How much bounty can he rack up? You'll have to watch and see. Bonus content: 8 seconds of Thunder vs Paddington, Funk vs Kobe ending, DEVs rock

The second video is rated X as the legendarily toxic Thunder chat HEATS UP as Ogron and Heaven go to battle in TWDT-B: Thunder vs Funk. What this game lacks in competitiveness is made up by the sheer emotions flaring from both sides during and after the match. Bonus content: Ease and Mouse compare dick sizes, my reaction to Cig Smoke's subspace return (EPIC TEK), NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF THUNDER CHAT IN ITS NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

Then watch a highly competitive matchup between Hottub Homeboys vs Piwiril Fingirmin as it goes down to the wire. Great plays, great Veterans, and a whole lot of missed plays by the video recorder. Bonus content: I can't help but dote while talking about Zizu, Sprackle AMAZES me, Violence makes a big dick captain shipchange by putting Flew in warbird momentarily to gain control of the FR at the end. Will that strategy work out for him?

Commentary and clickbait titles provided for both videos. Thanks for watching guys, having some fun with this.

TWDT-J Week 3: Morph vs Hottub Homeboys - Ro goes SUPER SAIYAN in UNBELIEVABLE COMEBACK
              TWDT-B Week 3: Thunder vs Funk & Hottub Homeboys vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Thunder chat GETS HEATED
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

TWDT-B Week 3:

PF vs Hot Tub
                PF vs Power

Comment

Sick commentary. Cheers Myth.
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
                    I was able to capture another week of absolute classic battles courtesy of Trench Warriors. The first video is a must watch event as Ro goes SSJ2 after Saiyan employs next level captain strats, nearly TKing Ro out of the game to wake him up at 4-9. Watch Ro's child unexpectedly inspire his father to one of the greatest performances you'll ever see en route to an unbelievable MVP and comeback victory. How much bounty can he rack up? You'll have to watch and see. Bonus content: 8 seconds of Thunder vs Paddington, Funk vs Kobe ending, DEVs rock

The second video is rated X as the legendarily toxic Thunder chat HEATS UP as Ogron and Heaven go to battle in TWDT-B: Thunder vs Funk. What this game lacks in competitiveness is made up by the sheer emotions flaring from both sides during and after the match. Bonus content: Ease and Mouse compare dick sizes, my reaction to Cig Smoke's subspace return (EPIC TEK), NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF THUNDER CHAT IN ITS NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

Then watch a highly competitive matchup between Hottub Homeboys vs Piwiril Fingirmin as it goes down to the wire. Great plays, great Veterans, and a whole lot of missed plays by the video recorder. Bonus content: I can't help but dote while talking about Zizu, Sprackle AMAZES me, Violence makes a big dick captain shipchange by putting Flew in warbird momentarily to gain control of the FR at the end. Will that strategy work out for him?

Commentary and clickbait titles provided for both videos. Thanks for watching guys, having some fun with this.

TWDT-J Week 3: Morph vs Hottub Homeboys - Ro goes SUPER SAIYAN in UNBELIEVABLE COMEBACK
                    TWDT-B Week 3: Thunder vs Funk & Hottub Homeboys vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Thunder chat GETS HEATED
                    MYTH IS FUCKING GOATED 🐐 HOLY
                    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                    1:Kentaro> suits you well
                    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Pretty satisfying watching fingirmin chat enjoying themselves taking advantage of a 7v8 situation to get a 9-0 lead, just to end up losing 13-15. ggs : )
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Forgot to post these here. Again with energy shown.

TWDTD
                        Blast vs Terrorist
                        PF vs Morph
                        Funk vs Power - Ending
                        Blast vs Thunder - Ending

TWDTJ
                        PF vs Paddington II
                        Terrorist vs Blast
                        Power vs PF - Ending
                        Morph vs HH - Ending

TWDTB
                        PF vs Power
                        HH vs PF - Ending
                        Power vs Morph

Comment

lol @ aggi undering, so weird, but seems effective.

Comment

TWDT-B Week 4:

PF vs Blast
                            PF vs Morph

Comment

Week 4 featuring NO CHAT BLOCK!

TWDTD
                              Thunder vs Paddington II
                              Thunder vs Morph

TWDTJ
                              Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin
                              Thunder vs Blast

TWDTB
                              Thunder vs Hottub Homeboys
                              Thunder vs Power
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Games keep getting better as the intensity of the playoff race continues to grow. Tried to watch some teams that were in the hunt for final playoff position as we'll get to focus more on the secure teams when playoffs arrive. The only outlier is Terrorist vs Power which could be a major TWDT-B Finals preview.

Caught some incredible individual performances by players like Stayon and elite teaming from Blast in TWDT-J. Funk and Paddington went toe to toe in a well played match with huge playoff implications on the line as both teams were feeling the urgency of the moment.

The TWDT-B games were all epic: Terrorist tries to hand Power their first basing loss of the season in a statement game with playoffs on the horizon. The ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Blast is the most intense game I've watched this TWDT with Blast having one of the best goal line stands you'll ever see.. and also one of the craziest finishes that causes rioting to ensue in spectator chat. Kobe vs Funk has a galactic shift when Best makes a game-changing ship change down 5 minutes to try and alter the momentum of the match. Joeses also has the SpaceCenter 2nd top play of the week with a RIDICULOUS tek via an elite bomb that made me question my own sanity in real time. Lucky for me, I caught the tail end of Piwirful Fingirmin vs Morph, where Frozen Throne has claim to the SPACECENTER TOP PLAY OF THE WEEK, making an ENORMOUS terrier play while all hope looked lost and he was all alone in the flag room with mere SECONDS left in the game.

Must watch television. Good games everyone.

TWDT-J Week 4: Blast vs Hottub Homeboys
                                TWDT-J Week 4: Funk vs Paddington and Ending of Power vs Hottub Homeboys
                                TWDT-B Week 4: Power vs Terrorist and Ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Blast
                                TWDT-B Week 4: Kobe vs Funk and Ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Morph
                                PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                                ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

Working...
                                X