This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    Games keep getting better as the intensity of the playoff race continues to grow. Tried to watch some teams that were in the hunt for final playoff position as we'll get to focus more on the secure teams when playoffs arrive. The only outlier is Terrorist vs Power which could be a major TWDT-B Finals preview.

Caught some incredible individual performances by players like Stayon and elite teaming from Blast in TWDT-J. Funk and Paddington went toe to toe in a well played match with huge playoff implications on the line as both teams were feeling the urgency of the moment.

The TWDT-B games were all epic: Terrorist tries to hand Power their first basing loss of the season in a statement game with playoffs on the horizon. The ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Blast is the most intense game I've watched this TWDT with Blast having one of the best goal line stands you'll ever see.. and also one of the craziest finishes that causes rioting to ensue in spectator chat. Kobe vs Funk has a galactic shift when Best makes a game-changing ship change down 5 minutes to try and alter the momentum of the match. Joeses also has the SpaceCenter 2nd top play of the week with a RIDICULOUS tek via an elite bomb that made me question my own sanity in real time. Lucky for me, I caught the tail end of Piwirful Fingirmin vs Morph, where Frozen Throne has claim to the SPACECENTER TOP PLAY OF THE WEEK, making an ENORMOUS terrier play while all hope looked lost and he was all alone in the flag room with mere SECONDS left in the game.

Must watch television. Good games everyone.

TWDT-J Week 4: Blast vs Hottub Homeboys
    TWDT-J Week 4: Funk vs Paddington and Ending of Power vs Hottub Homeboys
    TWDT-B Week 4: Power vs Terrorist and Ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Blast
    TWDT-B Week 4: Kobe vs Funk and Ending of Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Morph
    gahhhh that double warp was brutal. turb's keyboard was effed. hurray x-radar

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

TWDTB Week 4 Paddington vs Terrorist
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeAl...ature=youtu.be
      TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

TWDTB week 5

PF vs Paddington

Comment

Didn't make it in time to capture Thunder's TWDTD matchup, but here's the rest w/ some bonus clips.

TWDT-J
          Thunder vs Funk

TWDT-B
          Thunder vs Kobe
          Funk vs Morph (final 10 minutes)

2-kill bonus clip for some lulz
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

OBS forgot my settings, so these aren't the best:

TWDTB Quarterfinals- Terrorist vs Thunder
            Missed the start of Round 1.

TWDTB Quarterfinals Kobe vs Funk (round 2)
            Only caught round 2 as I fumbled around with my laptop to set things up. Accidentally recorded in 720p Either way not much was missed as this was pretty one-sided.
            duel pasta <ER>> i can lick my asshole

Mattey> put me in corch

zidane> go kf urself pork

Comment

THE PLAYOFFS HAVE ARRIVED. This will go down as one of the most unforgettable days of my life as I was joined in the booth by RaCka and Flew to analyze the incredible matchups in the TWDT-D and TWDT-J Quarter-Finals.

TWDT-D focuses on the compelling storylines inside of Kobe vs Terrorist. The world was on the edge of their seats all week long to see if we'd see an appearance from the Fucking Zu AKA "The Analysis" AKA "The Playoffs." The answer was a resounding you better fucking believe it. However, it was Terrorist's team who had us mesmerized in Round 1 as Dreamwin came out guns blazing and BIKE WAS ABLE TO PILE UP A TOTAL OF 21 FUCKING KILLS IN A PLAYOFF GAME. Unreal. The second round had Kobe making some of the biggest adjustments I've ever seen, as Best made the executive decision to rotate out 3 of his players from round one to change the course of the game in the pivotal round 2 that could decide their season. What ensued was a thrilling battle that swayed back and forth until we were given a photo finish at the end with Best playing the role of hercules throughout the match. Great performances from the high stars and low stars alike. In particular, Banks puts on a clinic on how to be an invaluable 7* warbird in the TWDT setting and Rasaq shows why we were Back-to-Back TWDT-D Champions back in 1992. Great games from both teams.

TWDT-J allowed us to capture all of Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin's rounds and the ends of Funk vs Kobe. Kess, who was MIA most of the season, was able to participate for his team, but clearly took round 1 to shake off what looked like a heavy collection of rust. Flew was dunking on players the entire round and logging into our discord chat for moments at a time to let us know how he felt about it. Round 2 featured the staple of Ease's teams over the last 20 years: no lead is safe and no victory is secure until the match has ended and Robo Ref declares you the winner. And if you ever want to take out a team led by a player of his caliber, you're going to have to do it by running through the GOAT at the end of these rounds to decide who the winner is. Round 2's SpaceCenter highilghts were all provided by the unsuspecting play of Dwopple on his last death in the middle of the match that had us OUT OF OUR CHAIRS. An absolute magnum opus on how to come back and win the game when your season is on the line.

SPOILER ALERT: These TWDT-J games each go three rounds. Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin gets VERY interesting with Sprackle making an appearance after being absent the first two rounds. Can he perform more of his patented magic and make the difference? Kobe vs Funk round 3 turned out to be the true Game of The Week with these two heavyweights throwing haymakers in pure exhaustion in an incredibly close game. Bigmon and Rough vs Steadman and Commodo. Will Best's consistent dominance over the course of the entire day pay off in a well deserved victory?

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. GOOD SHIT AND WATCH THE FUCKING GAMES. THANKS TO RACKA AND FLEW FOR BRINGING INCREDIBLE COMMENTARY AND INSIGHT.

TWDT-D Quarter Finals: Kobe vs Terrorist (Featuring RaCka and Flew)
              TWDT-J Quarter Finals: Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin and Kobe vs Funk (Featuring RaCka and Flew)
              PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
              ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

THE PLAYOFFS HAVE ARRIVED. This will go down as one of the most unforgettable days of my life as I was joined in the booth by RaCka and Flew to analyze the incredible matchups in the TWDT-D and TWDT-J Quarter-Finals.

TWDT-D focuses on the compelling storylines inside of Kobe vs Terrorist. The world was on the edge of their seats all week long to see if we'd see an appearance from the Fucking Zu AKA "The Analysis" AKA "The Playoffs." The answer was a resounding you better fucking believe it. However, it was Terrorist's team who had us mesmerized in Round 1 as Dreamwin came out guns blazing and BIKE WAS ABLE TO PILE UP A TOTAL OF 21 FUCKING KILLS IN A PLAYOFF GAME. Unreal. The second round had Kobe making some of the biggest adjustments I've ever seen, as Best made the executive decision to rotate out 3 of his players from round one to change the course of the game in the pivotal round 2 that could decide their season. What ensued was a thrilling battle that swayed back and forth until we were given a photo finish at the end with Best playing the role of hercules throughout the match. Great performances from the high stars and low stars alike. In particular, Banks puts on a clinic on how to be an invaluable 7* warbird in the TWDT setting and Rasaq shows why we were Back-to-Back TWDT-D Champions back in 1992. Great games from both teams.

TWDT-J allowed us to capture all of Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin's rounds and the ends of Funk vs Kobe. Kess, who was MIA most of the season, was able to participate for his team, but clearly took round 1 to shake off what looked like a heavy collection of rust. Flew was dunking on players the entire round and logging into our discord chat for moments at a time to let us know how he felt about it. Round 2 featured the staple of Ease's teams over the last 20 years: no lead is safe and no victory is secure until the match has ended and Robo Ref declares you the winner. And if you ever want to take out a team led by a player of his caliber, you're going to have to do it by running through the GOAT at the end of these rounds to decide who the winner is. Round 2's SpaceCenter highilghts were all provided by the unsuspecting play of Dwopple on his last death in the middle of the match that had us OUT OF OUR CHAIRS. An absolute magnum opus on how to come back and win the game when your season is on the line.

SPOILER ALERT: These TWDT-J games each go three rounds. Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin gets VERY interesting with Sprackle making an appearance after being absent the first two rounds. Can he perform more of his patented magic and make the difference? Kobe vs Funk round 3 turned out to be the true Game of The Week with these two heavyweights throwing haymakers in pure exhaustion in an incredibly close game. Bigmon and Rough vs Steadman and Commodo. Will Best's consistent dominance over the course of the entire day pay off in a well deserved victory?

THIS IS WHY WE PLAY THE FUCKING GAME. GOOD SHIT AND WATCH THE FUCKING GAMES. THANKS TO RACKA AND FLEW FOR BRINGING INCREDIBLE COMMENTARY AND INSIGHT.

TWDT-D Quarter Finals: Kobe vs Terrorist (Featuring RaCka and Flew)
                TWDT-J Quarter Finals: Thunder vs Piwirfil Fingirmin and Kobe vs Funk (Featuring RaCka and Flew)
                lmaooo great post. Thanks for putting in the effort to record and post this, I had a great time today... Looking forward to next week!
                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

great work Mythril, Racka, and Porkjet.

some fun moments from TWDT-J:

Dwopple with an action hero escape on 9 for the umpteenth time:
                  https://youtu.be/0pQDTkHs2-A?t=2193

Sprackle killing Ease with a set shot on go:
                  https://youtu.be/0pQDTkHs2-A?t=3007

hawkeye eliminating himself diving for a kill and going out of base:
                  https://youtu.be/0pQDTkHs2-A?t=3905

top 100 basers list

Comment

TWDTD - Power vs Funk (Round 2)
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ki0YA17hU

TWDT-B Terrorist vs Thunder (Round 3) commentary ft Joeses/Ekko
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTVWlF1h0dc

I thought I had recorded the other rounds but I fumbled the recordings due to my hot keys fucking me over, so i have to change that lol. Thankfully, other people got the other games! Good luck to the remaining teams in the league.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
                      TWDTD - Power vs Funk (Round 2)
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-ki0YA17hU

TWDT-B Terrorist vs Thunder (Round 3) commentary ft Joeses/Ekko
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTVWlF1h0dc

I thought I had recorded the other rounds but I fumbled the recordings due to my hot keys fucking me over, so i have to change that lol. Thankfully, other people got the other games! Good luck to the remaining teams in the league.
                      why didnt you re-enter arenas after you DL'd so we could see scores in top right lol

Thanks tho for recording

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post

why didnt you re-enter arenas after you DL'd so we could see scores in top right lol

Thanks tho for recording
                        Apparently OBS had it cropped out. I mean the terrorists game wasn't close anyway. Semifinals shouldn't have any issues.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Here are the SEMIFINALS match recordings I had from today...

Link to full stream replay for Wbs & Javs
                          Link to full stream replay for Base

TWDTD
                          Thunder vs Funk r1
                          Thunder vs Funk r2 and PF vs Terrorist r3

TWDTJ
                          Thunder vs Power r2 (forgot to record r1 separately, but check raw Twitch stream link)

TWDTB
                          Power vs Kobe r1 & r2 and PF vs Terrorist r3
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

The TWDT Semi-Finals were absolutely incredible as the Trench Wars Media teams united As One for maximum HYPE. Shoutout to Twitch God, Dwopple <ZH>, as he was generous enough to share his platform with RaCka and myself throughout the entire day. Subspace hit a world record as the #4924th most streamed game on Twitch for the day. We're making big moves.

TWDT-D is a must watch with expert analysis and commentary from RaCka, Flew, Vys, and Dwopple.

Highlights:
                            • Ease enters God Mode round 2 to try to save Thunder's warbird season. Beast HEATS UP to give his captain a chance. Steadman + Lockdown go into closer mode to try to punch their ticket into the TWDT-D Final
                            • PIWIRFIL FINGIRMIN VS TERRORIST ROUND 2 IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC. The ending features both heroics (Dreamwin & Maketso) and UNFORGETTABLE GAFFES (FLEW ENTERS DISCORD WITH HIS TEAM UP BIG...). Piwirfil Fingirmin was up 48-44 at one point... What the FUCK
                            • Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. He goes to take a piss round 3 and subs into the game to immediately take a shit on Terrorist's squad. But this one goes down to the wire with Bike refusing to let his team go out without a fight. Flew subs in late to try and make up for round 2.
                            TWDT-J is HILARIOUS with Vys staying on the stream for round one of his game.

Highlights:
                            • Vys saying literally anything
                            • Kess bounces back HUGE from the previous week and has Thunder looking scary AF
                            • Another chapter of Ease vs Zidane
                            TWDT-B. What a treat as the booth was full of legends. Much appreciation to Ogron, Mouse, and TJ Hazuki for carrying the commentary as myself and RaCka were nearly dead after talking spaceships for 4 hours. Shoutout to Dwopple keeping the stream alive as he was tripping balls while overdosing on edibles. These games are classics guys.

Highlights:
                            • Rucci has a performance for the ages in terr to fill in for one of the best terriers this season, Frozen Throne, while he's unable to show due to incredibly unfortunate circumstances.
                            • Thix enters the dunk contest
                            • All the commentary. Seriously, listen to this shit as a podcast. We cover a wide range of topics, including Rasaq's keyboard and why Shark is obviously the only ship worth watching in Base.
                            Thanks to all who contributed, both on discord and in game chat. We had a great time. The Finals are next boys.

TWDT-D Semi-Finals: Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist. Thunder vs Funk
                            TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 1)
                            TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 2)
                            TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 1)
                            TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 2)

PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                            ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

The TWDT Semi-Finals were absolutely incredible as the Trench Wars Media teams united As One for maximum HYPE. Shoutout to Twitch God, Dwopple <ZH>, as he was generous enough to share his platform with RaCka and myself throughout the entire day. Subspace hit a world record as the #4924th most streamed game on Twitch for the day. We're making big moves.

TWDT-D is a must watch with expert analysis and commentary from RaCka, Flew, Vys, and Dwopple.

Highlights:
                              • Ease enters God Mode round 2 to try to save Thunder's warbird season. Beast HEATS UP to give his captain a chance. Steadman + Lockdown go into closer mode to try to punch their ticket into the TWDT-D Final
                              • PIWIRFIL FINGIRMIN VS TERRORIST ROUND 2 IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC. The ending features both heroics (Dreamwin & Maketso) and UNFORGETTABLE GAFFES (FLEW ENTERS DISCORD WITH HIS TEAM UP BIG...). Piwirfil Fingirmin was up 48-44 at one point... What the FUCK
                              • Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. He goes to take a piss round 3 and subs into the game to immediately take a shit on Terrorist's squad. But this one goes down to the wire with Bike refusing to let his team go out without a fight. Flew subs in late to try and make up for round 2.
                              TWDT-J is HILARIOUS with Vys staying on the stream for round one of his game.

Highlights:
                              • Vys saying literally anything
                              • Kess bounces back HUGE from the previous week and has Thunder looking scary AF
                              • Another chapter of Ease vs Zidane
                              TWDT-B. What a treat as the booth was full of legends. Much appreciation to Ogron, Mouse, and TJ Hazuki for carrying the commentary as myself and RaCka were nearly dead after talking spaceships for 4 hours. Shoutout to Dwopple keeping the stream alive as he was tripping balls while overdosing on edibles. These games are classics guys.

Highlights:
                              • Rucci has a performance for the ages in terr to fill in for one of the best terriers this season, Frozen Throne, while he's unable to show due to incredibly unfortunate circumstances.
                              • Thix enters the dunk contest
                              • All the commentary. Seriously, listen to this shit as a podcast. We cover a wide range of topics, including Rasaq's keyboard and why Shark is obviously the only ship worth watching in Base.
                              Thanks to all who contributed, both on discord and in game chat. We had a great time. The Finals are next boys.

TWDT-D Semi-Finals: Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist. Thunder vs Funk
                              TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 1)
                              TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 2)
                              TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 1)
                              TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 2)
                              Great content/commentary in every league, hope you guys keep this up for finals and future leagues. Thanks for posting it!

Comment

Great commentaries all around and yes, I am constantly balancing my game either to stay safe or choke to keep myself at 6-6,5 vp for next league, otherwise I cannot play
                                Just so you know, I havent really played 10 years in TW, i have had small stints here and there, when EGrs have come to tw, first back in 2011 I think, then had a short stint around 2014, then 2016 -2017. Have been active since Covid times from 2020 onwards, once EG died out completely.

Comment

Working...
                                X