• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	Knipsel.JPG
Views:	342
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	1355518

This hurts. I'm a pro baser. I have definitely played base before this twdt season. Must have been at least ~2 games in total.

Comment

lool ty 4 cimmintiry pretty incridibili stuff furthirmore whoefir said willpy n m1rk are superior sh1rks to mysilf n sprickil, allow ursilf 2 applegize becuz it is not pissibil to watch willpy/mirk fly around vsink syndrim 0 awareniss manufirs that fk ofir their squidrin n then view mysilf making the right plays 99.9% of the time n the only time i efir vs an errir is when my ripilint key doesnt wirk becuz my repel key is "c" and sumtimes instead of repping it just types "cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc" n i haf 2 press entir b4 i cud rep

Comment

Huge shout out to Myth and RaCka for the continuous commentary. This is major for the zone first and foremost and the hype it really creates makes you look forward to these Sundays.. I also want to give a big shoutout to ogron, mousey, tj and dwopple for giving really great commentary for the basing games. Very detailed basing commentary for a low star baser or non-baser to understand what’s really going on.. great work..

Good luck to the remaining teams and see you guys Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by Mythril View Post
          The TWDT Semi-Finals were absolutely incredible as the Trench Wars Media teams united As One for maximum HYPE. Shoutout to Twitch God, Dwopple <ZH>, as he was generous enough to share his platform with RaCka and myself throughout the entire day. Subspace hit a world record as the #4924th most streamed game on Twitch for the day. We're making big moves.

TWDT-D is a must watch with expert analysis and commentary from RaCka, Flew, Vys, and Dwopple.

Highlights:
          • Ease enters God Mode round 2 to try to save Thunder's warbird season. Beast HEATS UP to give his captain a chance. Steadman + Lockdown go into closer mode to try to punch their ticket into the TWDT-D Final
          • PIWIRFIL FINGIRMIN VS TERRORIST ROUND 2 IS AN INSTANT CLASSIC. The ending features both heroics (Dreamwin & Maketso) and UNFORGETTABLE GAFFES (FLEW ENTERS DISCORD WITH HIS TEAM UP BIG...). Piwirfil Fingirmin was up 48-44 at one point... What the FUCK
          • Bacon. Bacon. Bacon. He goes to take a piss round 3 and subs into the game to immediately take a shit on Terrorist's squad. But this one goes down to the wire with Bike refusing to let his team go out without a fight. Flew subs in late to try and make up for round 2.
          TWDT-J is HILARIOUS with Vys staying on the stream for round one of his game.

Highlights:
          • Vys saying literally anything
          • Kess bounces back HUGE from the previous week and has Thunder looking scary AF
          • Another chapter of Ease vs Zidane
          TWDT-B. What a treat as the booth was full of legends. Much appreciation to Ogron, Mouse, and TJ Hazuki for carrying the commentary as myself and RaCka were nearly dead after talking spaceships for 4 hours. Shoutout to Dwopple keeping the stream alive as he was tripping balls while overdosing on edibles. These games are classics guys.

Highlights:
          • Rucci has a performance for the ages in terr to fill in for one of the best terriers this season, Frozen Throne, while he's unable to show due to incredibly unfortunate circumstances.
          • Thix enters the dunk contest
          • All the commentary. Seriously, listen to this shit as a podcast. We cover a wide range of topics, including Rasaq's keyboard and why Shark is obviously the only ship worth watching in Base.
          Thanks to all who contributed, both on discord and in game chat. We had a great time. The Finals are next boys.

TWDT-D Semi-Finals: Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist. Thunder vs Funk
          TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 1)
          TWDT-J Semi-Finals: Power vs Thunder. Kobe vs Terrorist (PART 2)
          TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 1)
          TWDT-B Semi-Finals: Power vs Kobe. Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Terrorist (PART 2)
          LMAO .. another great stream, big thanks to Dwopple, Ogron, Mouse, Tj Hazuki (Happy birthday), Flew, Vys, and of course Mythril for making it happen

Really looking forward to the finals!
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Solid commentary there this week, looking forward to next weeks stream! We really need to get a highlight reel of some sort with all the content out there these days and post it on steam or something. Nice to see Rucci (pronounced ROO SEE by the way) playing something besides spider, way to step up, GJ.
            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
            rEnZi> its crazy
            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Wow. Sick Myth and RaCka insanely good commentary. So glad to see Myth back. Hopefully you play for the next leagues. FYI myth was able to provide good quality coverage meanwhile taking 4 headed hydra hits from his local Hookah Lounge 👍
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                Wow. Sick Myth and RaCka insanely good commentary. So glad to see Myth back. Hopefully you play for the next leagues. FYI myth was able to provide good quality coverage meanwhile taking 4 headed hydra hits from his local Hookah Lounge 👍
                I agree with everything that has been said. Great commentary that made for a fun recap to watch after the matches. It'd be awesome to hear it live but too distracting prolly when playing.

Does anyone listen to it while they are playing the match?

There was talk in the commentary if I was a guy or girl. And yes, as JacKie> I can confirm that I am a dude.

I was originally, "JacKieChan>" after the kung fu movie star. Since he is smooth in defense and attack, his style reminds me of how you need to play in TW. I capped the "K" so "JacK" stood out, but to no avail as I can't tell you how many times I got hit on or was asked if I was a hot asian chick. After some time I gave up and just went with whatever people said and stopped correcting people.

After taking about 8 years off of the game I came back as JacKieChan> again but everyone was always just calling me Jackie, so I shortened it.

Orginally with JacKieChan>, the ">" was added so what i typed in pub chat stood out as with a double >> instead of just > your text seems to stand out a bit. (Yes everyone starts as a pub nooblet) Plus, I thought it was funny to have a greater than ">" symbol next to my name since it makes people feel less than me and my skills. Not. ROFL.

Flame away.

Best> not gunna lie i thought jackie was a hot chick so i picked her in FA and found out it was a dude

Comment

Here's the matches from my POV, i only got round 1 and round 3 matches! Thanks for letting me on the commentarystuff, was fun! Mythril RaCka, Dwopple, @clausehouse, MousE, etc.
                  TWDTB Semifinals - Power vs Kobe (Round 1)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqcCseQLNp4

TWDTB Semifinals - Powerfil Fingermin (Round 3)
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WUN7dk1M-nA
                  TWLD Champion 2014
                  TWDTB Champion 2013
                  TWDTB Champion 2016
                  TWDTB Champion 2017
                  TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                  -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Big apologies for the delay in posting the footage of the TWDT Finals. Work has me stuck at a conference where I'm busy networking with a TON of white people. Enough about me. I know the champions have been holding in their load for quite some time, and the time has come to climax.

Congrats to the finalists for putting on a show for all of us in spec to cap off what was a fantastic TWDT season ran by RaCka and Beam. TWDT showcased once again why it's the best league in the game, offering players of all talent levels the opportunity to compete and contribute to the Championship effort. Well done.

The TWDT-D Finals is what championship play is all about. Each round goes down to the wire where everyone in the game, including the low stars, made the opposing team earn every single KO to claim the title.

TWDT-J Finals sees Ease and his band of excellent support players try to overcome the devastating offensive prowess of Kobe's team led by Captain Best.

The TWDT-B Finals has it all. Dominant plays, mistakes, insane comebacks, and Ogron breaking down all of it in real time at a Rap God level speed.

Thanks to everyone who was able to join the stream this season to provide some awesome content to the zone. You guys elevated this thing to a whole different level - RaCka, Flew, Dwopple, Lockdown, Ogron, Mouse, and TJ Hazuki. Talking spaceships with my bros never gets old.

CONGRATS TO THE TWDT CHAMPIONS!

TWDT-D FINALS: Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Funk
                    TWDT-J FINALS: Thunder vs Kobe
                    TWDT-B FINALS: Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Kobe
                    PattheBat> steadman your name is literally "a mean std"
                    ogron> CM,OPN NMKAN

Comment

fkin died when igrin jus sh1ts on frizin thrine for 5 minites str8 like shis playink the wirst game of all time and theres no way she cud ofircome the gr8 experienced terr THIX (who has vsd 900000000 twdtb's and hasnt won yet? how cud this b pissibil its so iz to win twdt) who vs's hero moofs for absolutely 0 reasin n gifs free stds to the nemy becuz it has 2 b about her. very sk1lled terr piliti though

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                        fkin died when igrin jus sh1ts on frizin thrine for 5 minites str8 like shis playink the wirst game of all time and theres no way she cud ofircome the gr8 experienced terr THIX (who has vsd 900000000 twdtb's and hasnt won yet? how cud this b pissibil its so iz to win twdt) who vs's hero moofs for absolutely 0 reasin n gifs free stds to the nemy becuz it has 2 b about her. very sk1lled terr piliti though
                        yis

ogron really did not like that cross

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                        X