X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BIET
    replied
    Forgot to post these here. Again with energy shown.

TWDTD
    Blast vs Terrorist
    PF vs Morph
    Funk vs Power - Ending
    Blast vs Thunder - Ending

TWDTJ
    PF vs Paddington II
    Terrorist vs Blast
    Power vs PF - Ending
    Morph vs HH - Ending

TWDTB
    PF vs Power
    HH vs PF - Ending
    Power vs Morph

Leave a comment:

• renzi
    replied
    Pretty satisfying watching fingirmin chat enjoying themselves taking advantage of a 7v8 situation to get a 9-0 lead, just to end up losing 13-15. ggs : )

Leave a comment:

• Tanzu
    replied
    Originally posted by Mythril View Post
    I was able to capture another week of absolute classic battles courtesy of Trench Warriors. The first video is a must watch event as Ro goes SSJ2 after Saiyan employs next level captain strats, nearly TKing Ro out of the game to wake him up at 4-9. Watch Ro's child unexpectedly inspire his father to one of the greatest performances you'll ever see en route to an unbelievable MVP and comeback victory. How much bounty can he rack up? You'll have to watch and see. Bonus content: 8 seconds of Thunder vs Paddington, Funk vs Kobe ending, DEVs rock

The second video is rated X as the legendarily toxic Thunder chat HEATS UP as Ogron and Heaven go to battle in TWDT-B: Thunder vs Funk. What this game lacks in competitiveness is made up by the sheer emotions flaring from both sides during and after the match. Bonus content: Ease and Mouse compare dick sizes, my reaction to Cig Smoke's subspace return (EPIC TEK), NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF THUNDER CHAT IN ITS NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

Then watch a highly competitive matchup between Hottub Homeboys vs Piwiril Fingirmin as it goes down to the wire. Great plays, great Veterans, and a whole lot of missed plays by the video recorder. Bonus content: I can't help but dote while talking about Zizu, Sprackle AMAZES me, Violence makes a big dick captain shipchange by putting Flew in warbird momentarily to gain control of the FR at the end. Will that strategy work out for him?

Commentary and clickbait titles provided for both videos. Thanks for watching guys, having some fun with this.

TWDT-J Week 3: Morph vs Hottub Homeboys - Ro goes SUPER SAIYAN in UNBELIEVABLE COMEBACK
    TWDT-B Week 3: Thunder vs Funk & Hottub Homeboys vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Thunder chat GETS HEATED
    MYTH IS FUCKING GOATED 🐐 HOLY

Leave a comment:

• MHz
    replied
    Sick commentary. Cheers Myth.

Leave a comment:

• brethal
    replied
    TWDT-B Week 3:

PF vs Hot Tub
    PF vs Power

Leave a comment:

• Mythril
    replied
    I was able to capture another week of absolute classic battles courtesy of Trench Warriors. The first video is a must watch event as Ro goes SSJ2 after Saiyan employs next level captain strats, nearly TKing Ro out of the game to wake him up at 4-9. Watch Ro's child unexpectedly inspire his father to one of the greatest performances you'll ever see en route to an unbelievable MVP and comeback victory. How much bounty can he rack up? You'll have to watch and see. Bonus content: 8 seconds of Thunder vs Paddington, Funk vs Kobe ending, DEVs rock

The second video is rated X as the legendarily toxic Thunder chat HEATS UP as Ogron and Heaven go to battle in TWDT-B: Thunder vs Funk. What this game lacks in competitiveness is made up by the sheer emotions flaring from both sides during and after the match. Bonus content: Ease and Mouse compare dick sizes, my reaction to Cig Smoke's subspace return (EPIC TEK), NEVER BEFORE SEEN FOOTAGE OF THUNDER CHAT IN ITS NATURAL ENVIRONMENT

Then watch a highly competitive matchup between Hottub Homeboys vs Piwiril Fingirmin as it goes down to the wire. Great plays, great Veterans, and a whole lot of missed plays by the video recorder. Bonus content: I can't help but dote while talking about Zizu, Sprackle AMAZES me, Violence makes a big dick captain shipchange by putting Flew in warbird momentarily to gain control of the FR at the end. Will that strategy work out for him?

Commentary and clickbait titles provided for both videos. Thanks for watching guys, having some fun with this.

TWDT-J Week 3: Morph vs Hottub Homeboys - Ro goes SUPER SAIYAN in UNBELIEVABLE COMEBACK
    TWDT-B Week 3: Thunder vs Funk & Hottub Homeboys vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Thunder chat GETS HEATED

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Week 3 matches

TWDTD
    Thunder vs Blast
    Thunder vs Funk

TWDTJ
    Thunder vs Power
    Thunder vs Paddington II

TWDTB
    Thunder vs Funk
    Thunder vs Terrorist

GGs all

Leave a comment:

• ag$
    replied
    Originally posted by BIET View Post
    Some duplicates but might still be interesting due to static POV and energy showing.

TWDTB - Power vs Funk (coming soon)
    TWDTB - Terrorist vs Hottub Homeboys - Ending
    TWDTB - Kobe vs Power
    TWDTB - Funk vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Ending
    Sick, thanks biet

Love seeing games when you can see everyone's energy levels

(Honestly feel like it should be available in spectator mode to all)

Leave a comment:

• BIET
    replied
    Some duplicates but might still be interesting due to static POV and energy showing.

TWDTB - Power vs Funk
    TWDTB - Terrorist vs Hottub Homeboys - Ending
    TWDTB - Kobe vs Power
    TWDTB - Funk vs Piwirfil Fingirmin - Ending
    Last edited by BIET; 09-21-2021, 05:18 PM. Reason: Link to Power vs Funk added

Leave a comment:

• Rab
    replied
    lol tj shoots a wall then shouts "oh rab ffs" repeatedly. lmao.

Leave a comment:

• ag$
    replied
    Originally posted by PrOnEsSim View Post
    *rage inducing lmaooo*
    TWDTB Paddington vs Kobe w/ Discord commentary Joeses & Ekko
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR91mGqvGps

TWDTB Paddington vs Hottub Homeboys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5T_CJp_QBc
    you have all your chats showing..
    might wana take 2nd vid down and double check the first video although I didn't I see any issues as I scanned through
    Last edited by ag$; 09-21-2021, 03:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• PrOnEsSim
    replied
    *rage inducing lmaooo*
    TWDTB Paddington vs Kobe w/ Discord commentary Joeses & Ekko
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR91mGqvGps

TWDTB Paddington vs Hottub Homeboys
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5T_CJp_QBc
    Last edited by PrOnEsSim; 09-20-2021, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    am n1t tr1ll its jus more fun 2 c behind the scenes n u vsink t1lt n othir such as igrin. vs it 4 the r1t1nks

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    any ch1nce u will griw ur t1st1cs n show your ch1t durink recordinks dwippil? way more fun 4 viewir, also if u cud b on the m1c that makes it much bettir aswill. if not np ty 4 ur sirfice
    I would but I am constantly greeted by this sign every time you post, viop!

Click image for larger version

Name:	DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg
Views:	1105
Size:	270.8 KB
ID:	1355111

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    any ch1nce u will griw ur t1st1cs n show your ch1t durink recordinks dwippil? way more fun 4 viewir, also if u cud b on the m1c that makes it much bettir aswill. if not np ty 4 ur sirfice

Leave a comment:

Working...
X