Shark Stats Formula

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Stats Formula

**Disclaimer: I know shark stats are almost impossible to judge and are essentially meaningless when determining skill.

On the contrary, I feel like the formula can be fixed/adjusted (I don’t know what it is currently). It seems like it’s just a ranking of kills at this point. Here’s my quick example:

(sorry violence not personal and know you are a stud )

#4 violence - 36 kills, 2.9 rpd, 1 tek, 10 TK

#6 mvp - 33 kills, 3.0 rpd, 2 teks, 4 TK
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

i litirilly cudnt gif less of a fk am shirkink hindicipped on this computir my rep key wirks 50% of the time, the other 25% because my rep key is "c" it jus types "ccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc cccccccccccc" then i haf 2 press entir b4 i cud rep, 20% of time my rep key jus wirks w/o issue, am basicilly prayink i dun haf 2 hit repel 50x to vs 1 rep

n yet w/o my ripilint key wirkink n nefir playink tr1nch w1r cud still izily disp1tch u fkin pubmin scrubmin girpigimin

c u on the p1tch

Comment

I remember hearing once that the RPD stat couldn't be narrowed down to an individual player. Maybe I am wrong though and that's not the case? It will always be extremely hard to measure Shark skill in a given match as its about positioning and timing.
      Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
      TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
      X