TWDTB Week 2 Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDTB Week 2 Predictions

Following up on TWDTB Review thread, and my amazing 5-5 predictions, I've decided to make this a weekly thing.

Week 1 Recap:

Piwirfil Fingirmin clutched out a victory against Kobe with a terrier switch. Best's Boys lost by 39 seconds.

Funk caught Terrorist sleeping, win a convincing 15-9. For my own self pride, I've elected to not predict my own games anymore.

MatchBot7 shut out Morph in a show of total dominance from squad Match Bot. I'm surprised he got drafted so late.

Thunder clapped Paddington as their shark woes continue. Teams averaging below a 2.7 rpd move to 1-1 on the season (what the f*** hottub??).

Power played as predicted, Blast did not. I'm not sure if wbm wasn't there, but Blast got creative with their star usage and, as expected, didnt play the line I laid out.

Kobe's play cleaned up in the second half, avoided disaster thanks to their captain cleverly switching ship 4 times. Blast's woes worsened as RaCka couldn't match Kobe's energy. Basebirds are alive and well (sorta...) in 2021.

Power crushed Paddington worse then their friends on Thunder did. No mercy for the bear in this terrier ace, both shark 3.2, +130 k:d, stomping.

Morph got almost 5 minutes more than they did in their first match, still lost by 10. Thunder looked fearless with ogron nearly outkilling some Morph spiders. The Dad/Dak combo confused anyone killed by them.

Funk won a more competitive than predicted match thanks to strong performances across the board. The homeboys marginally outkilled their opponent, but not many other positive takeaways. Week 1 jitters, hopefully.

Terrorist proved my predictions right through the first 15 minutes of the game, and definitely did not blow a 7 minute lead.

Week 2 Predictions:
    Season Record 5-3 (not including my own games, which I will always predict my teams victory)

Kobe vs Paddington II
    Kobe showed they can hang with the leagues best. Paddington's chances are tiny.
    Kobe 15 - 7 Paddington II

Morph vs Blast
    Two teams that I predicted near the top that currently sit on the bottom (TWDTB). Blast has looked better so far, but Morph only has 1 game? Definitely an open game, and hard to predict. Blast got 11 minutes vs Power, Paddington only got 30 seconds. Paddington performed better against Thunder, who beat Morph 15-5. Blast has the transitive victory, just give them the badge already.
    Morph 13 - 15 Blast

Funk vs Power
    These teams both exceeded my expectations week one, and have emerged as some of the teams to beat this season. Their lineups mirror each other - high star terriers, 10 star + 8 star sharks, and a ton of mid star spiders. Could be a preview of finals.
    Funk 14 - 15 Power

Piwirfil Fingirmin vs Thunder
    In the second slot of premiere matchups this week, the other 2-0 base teams (and the top two overall) square off with slightly different matchups. Piwirfil fingirmin have shown some vulnerability, and that will be put to the test against a mean Thunder line.
    PF 10 - 15 Thunder

Terrorist vs Hottub Homeboys
    Warportal uses renzi's hottub as a time machine, transports team back to 2005. Team takes flag before most of hottub has started playing.
    Terrorist 8,409,262 - 0 Hottub

Kobe vs Power
    Best learns that basebird isn't really viable unless your name is Ease or your opponent's terr can't see reps (his team or enemy's). Power hopes he tries it anyways.
    Kobe 12 - 15 Power

Blast vs Thunder
    Blast hopes to continue their week 2 basing success, but falls short against a stacked Thunder line.
    Blast 6 - 15 Thunder

Paddington II vs Hottub Homeboys
    The low star shark matchup we've been waiting for goes off with a bang. Tiny's team pulls it together, but Renzi's pulls it out.
    Paddingtin II 12 - 15 Hottub Homeboys

Morph vs Terrorist
    Terrorist never loses again, faces off against the Tampa Bay Bucs in the finals but the refs actually did pass third grade this time. TWDT commissioner does nothing after evidence emerges of maketso stealing opponents sign, banging on trash can.
    Morph 0 - 15 Terrorist

Funk vs Powirifil Fingirmin
    Commodo enjoys an easier second round of basing, but still has to deal with scary shrap. Heaven plays well and prevents any fingirmin runs.
    Funk 15 - 13 PF

These are my predictions, they probably mean nothing at the end of the day. Do you agree? Disagree? Share your opinion below! Let's talk basing!

We played with 63 stars
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      We played with 63 stars
      That was silly, teams typically do better when they add more, better players.

Comment

Nice write up ty willby

Comment

Agreed w/ Unlimited. Nice recap and writeup, Willby! Please keep these coming
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
          WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
          1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

That was silly, teams typically do better when they add more, better players.
            thats assuming the stars are accurate

The Mind of the Father
            Riding on the subtle guiders
            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

lol can't add people who don't show, lots of teams, not enough depth to handle noshows.
              should be better this week afaik.

Comment

wbm and zeebu will be here this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                  Hopefully!

Thanks Willby, loving all these write-ups this season $
                  1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                    skat and ra will be here...hopefully.
                    TWLD Champion 2014
                    TWDTB Champion 2013
                    TWDTB Champion 2016
                    TWDTB Champion 2017
                    TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
                    -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

What happened with Hotttub Homeboys v Morph basing?
                      According to the site HH won 15-0 with shit rpd and being outkilled, doesn't look right.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                        What happened with Hotttub Homeboys v Morph basing?
                        According to the site HH won 15-0 with shit rpd and being outkilled, doesn't look right.
                        Don’t worry about it man, we have our strategies. Sounds like someone’s a little scared to get in the tub…make sure you bring a towel. it’s gonna get wet
                        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

You testing my ability to base bird vs zid jacksons terr this Sunday, willy? I gotta take a break from base bird after what I did to turban last week.. Might unleash the ZU (Tanzu) on that team now 🐐🤣🤣🤣

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                            You testing my ability to base bird vs zid jacksons terr this Sunday, willy? I gotta take a break from base bird after what I did to turban last week.. Might unleash the ZU (Tanzu) on that team now 🐐🤣🤣🤣
                            Holy man the ZU...last time the boy stepped into a basebird in a tourny man's dropped 14 teks on prime Everett man they don't want the ZU in a basebird HOLY

- TanZU (BWC Champion) : Benelux
                            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                            1:Kentaro> suits you well
                            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Working...
                            X