This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 23 Winners

Congrats to PIWIRFIL FINGIRMIN for their warbird victory over Funk, MVP performance by Sparckle with a total of 31 kills (18 in round 2).

Congrats to KOBE for their javelin victory over Thunder, MVP performance by Best with a nasty 34 kills in total over 2 rounds!

Congrats to PIWIRFIL FINGIRMIN for their basing victory over Kobe. MVP performances by Sarger and Frozen Throne. Sarger with a double MVP between rounds 1 and 2 with a total of 226 kills!

Huge thanks to beam, BIET, Wirah, Heaven, Markmrw, Henry Saari, PureOwnage, Mythril, Dwopple, and everybody who jumped into the commentary booth over the previous couple of weeks, overall good season and looking forward to the next league $
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Really good work racka and all. This has definitely been the most fun season since playing again, a lot due to the insanely awesome commentary by you, mythril, and others
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Commentary works, we need to incorporate that into as much gameplay as possible. Its what the people want.
      ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
      Failure teaches success.
      . â–²
      ▲ ▲

Comment

Thank you Rack for the work you put into TWDT this season as a league op...

Big shout out to Myth for the continuous commentary making this season so enjoyable.. ggs to everyone!

Comment

ty racka, beink organizir of anything especially a free game such as this where not efery1 is appreciatif is a terribil j1b, u ran a gr8 league n gr8 irginizition

ty all commentators such as mythril n whoefir else is in the b00th, i only listened 1 time but it was gr8 stuff sum real diffirint pirsinilities n gr8 2 listin 2 griwn men suk othir griwn mens t1st1c ofir their trinch wir performince such as whoefir the fk was praisink bike 90000x 2 weeks agi n othir

ty to all the ppl who vstid write ups such as the aliased pirsin, willpi, 0grin for gr8est review i evir c, n othir i am missink

ty 2 fingirmin 4 izily disp1tchink efery scrubmin in our p1th n makink this seasin extremely iz so i cud jus watch bengils n othir footbill mitchis n vs afk n say "gj efery1 u r b1st" when we r victir of every mitch n when neetid to play i cud jus do the minimim or eefin play like complete girpigi n still b victir ofir efery1 0 effirt

ty 2 nemy ciptins 4 silictink girpigi squidrins n showink 2 all games so fingirmin cud haf sum p1nch1nk b1gs on our p1th to 0 effirt chimpionships

c u nixt seasin if am neetid 2 b ciptin i didnt eefin wish 2 this seasin/wasnt goink 2 play cuz of footbill sundays but racka ask me 9000000000x n said no1 else would vs so eefin though i dun care about trinch wirs 2 much, i still want it to stay alife as i vs this game for ofir 20 yrs eefin if i stopped carink about blowink othir ships in 2005, n so i agreed 2 b ciptin despite not entirink zine in many minth n izily sh1tk1ck the entire zine who vs's every day n vs huge eg1 w1ff1ls

Comment

yea commentary ended up being pretty hype for the whole playoff run, I'd definitely like to try and incorporate it more going forward whenever we're able to..

lmaoooooooooooooooooooo violence
            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Really fun season, thank you guys for hosting and congrats to all the winners!

Comment

congrats to all the winners, great play from PF and Kobe.

big thanks to Racka for running TWDT, and to Wirah, beam, Sprackle, Qan, BIET, and everyone else who helped make it happen.

shoutouts to all the videographers (Dwopple, porkjet, etc.), commentators (Mythril, Racka, Mouse, Dwopple, etc.), helpers (Heaven, Tiny, etc.), and writers (Willby, Best, Flew, and the legend, AnonymousV).

and finally, props to Heaven on his TWDT-D review, correctly giving eventual champions Piwirfil Fingirmin one of his only two A grades, both his Fs missing playoffs, and only whiffing on Blast.

A Piwirfil Fingirmin -- champions
                A Blast -- missed playoffs
                B Funk -- finalists
                B Thunder -- semi-finals
                B Power -- quarter-finals
                C Terrorist -- semi-finals
                C Morph -- missed playoffs
                D Kobe -- quarter-finals
                F Paddington -- missed playoffs
                F Hot Tub -- missed playoffs

truly an incisive mind.
                top 100 basers list

Comment

Thank you for putting together and hosting a great tournament, it was my first real/full draft tournament I have ever participated in and it was a lot of fun. Got to know and befriend some players I would have never otherwise had a reason to talk to and got some experience in competitive/serious jav play after almost 20 years playing this game on and off. Looking forward to the next thing you guys put out.
                  pokebong> you never had a bad round b4?

~

1:Steadman> u turned that game and ur a god of subspace

Comment

Working...
                  X