TWDT Signup Targets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT Signup Targets

We've sent out messages to the 200 most active league players. If anyone wants to contact the rest, feel free to.

If you see players you know near the top of the list not signed up, be sure to ask them to play!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Rl3TcWEk32qDfUeP__Sf-Yn2Vn-nfN1yA5qeQt6KL7o/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited by ogron; 01-31-2022, 01:12 AM.
    top 100 basers list

I'm honored to be ranked 28th by my fellow peers. I will do whatever I can to maintain and uphold the responsibility. amen.
    4:BigKing> xD
    4:Best> i'm leaving chat
    4:BigKing> what did i do???
    4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
    4:BigKing> ???? why though
    4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
    4:BigKing> xD

Comment

amin ciptin piriti

Comment

TRENCH WARS
        MOST WANTED LIST
        We're at 100 signups, and these are our 100 most wanted... to signup for TWDT.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Holy, I see El Bigmon was reached numerous times..

I’m currently out with a season ending injury.. but we need to address some things first..

What’s going on in the trenches? I heard Sprackles coding of 2 bots are doing better than heads that been playing since 99’.. and currently doing better than 74.5% of the population lol..

Comment

The fkin ZU man

Man's are 1 tree in Elim away from asking Sprankles to code me 4 heads so I can dd without having to borrow dockers. Holy man. Sprinkles coded for 1 hr and made bots better than 90% of ppl that haven't logged off in 20 yrs. Wild times man

- ZU out
            tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
            capE> lucky he didnt say captain
            capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
            9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
            1:Kentaro> suits you well
            1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
              The fkin ZU man

Man's are 1 tree in Elim away from asking Sprankles to code me 4 heads so I can dd without having to borrow dockers. Holy man. Sprinkles coded for 1 hr and made bots better than 90% of ppl that haven't logged off in 20 yrs. Wild times man

- ZU out

LOL... A man texted me and said a Bot just dropped 17-9 on heads that been around since Kitty was giving dome to Apok in 04 alie.. This game is sloppy, we really need another take and analyze these ratings accordingly this dt.. These bots might be the greatest system we’ve ever seen because it allows you to see peoples real ratings if they can’t kill bots..

El Bigmonito will continue to rest and see what’s up this DT.. Don’t count me in yet..

Comment

Yo on the realy tho....I refuse to play any dt match unless my team has atleast 3 bots man. No fkin joke.

I seen tittygripper in Elim ripping nips off of heads that been playing since TW Radio days man.

- DJ Curry Powder ( Le ZU) OUT
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Yeah can’t wait to spectate a bot squad called the Zus!!! Woot!
                  shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

Very valid points, ZU..

I also refuse to partake in this TWDT unless:

1) I recover from my injury
                    2) Mandate that all signed up pilots must duel Tittygropper 1v1 to issue a thoroughly analyzed TWDT-D rating
                    3) The ZU partakes in this tournament
                    4) A minimum of 3 bots on my team for further competition

Let’s normalize bot-strategy ratings to issue proper ratings this DT..

- El Bigmonito The Professor OUT

Comment

Bots are fucking people up? lol

This game is fucking hilarious. I need names. Who are the 20 year vets who lose to bots?
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

This game is fucking hilarious. I need names. Who are the 20 year vets who lose to bots?
                        Disclosure: I don't warbird.

I'm not really surprised if a bot is able to excel in WB. Like remove the mind games that are played and it really is a raw talent ship, no? Good aim + good dodging + good energy management = good elim warbird?

I haven't logged on in a few weeks so I don't know what you guys are talking about, but a warbird bot performing well in elim is unsurprising to me. Now if it were 5 bots vs 5 people in a DD and the bots won, that's a different story.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Broski, I got my ears to the trenches man.. Heard you got victimized by big Tittygropper too... This bot godly or what.. I need answers

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post

Broski, I got my ears to the trenches man.. Heard you got victimized by big Tittygropper too... This bot godly or what.. I need answers
                            Lost first game not knowing how it played, won rematch after seeing it's pattern.

Now the real deal is playing Titty, Fart, and Monkey 1v3. That was actually difficult.
                            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

3:BOMBED> got donuts
                              3:BOMBED> how jealous
                              3:Heaven> how american
                              3:BOMBED> ??????????
                              3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                              3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Working...
                              X