4:BigKing> xD
        4:Best> i'm leaving chat
        4:BigKing> what did i do???
        4:Best> told you repeatedly you cannot use that emoji anymore
        4:BigKing> ???? why though
        4:Best> you're 6'4 and black...you can't use emojis like that
        4:BigKing> xD

Comment

Everyone forgot to screenshot the rematch 2 seconds later where I won. Bot can't duel to 10 or it would always lose since people figure it out.
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol... but that first match though!! Who cares if you won by 1 in the second match. Does this mean you'll win by 3 or 4 if you had a third duel now that you've had two games to figure out the bot?

Comment

FRIDAY NIGHT WAS A MOVIE......

I'm fucking dying man. Man's literally had to take a hot break from slapping every head in dd arena with da mandem ( FU INC concurrent #1 wb 5v5 dueling squad) and was pm'd multiple times that a huge showdown was going down for BIG MONEY.

I entered an arena that was very nostalgic for me...Pub 0 (used to be a very familiar arena for me 20 yrs ago) (only bucktees and bawty bois commence fufu shit in there now) and back then I would never imagine I would see a bot coded by Sprankles demolish 7 heads in a row man.

NO JOKE 80 heads were in pub 0 watching tittyfarter snatch man's purses purses left and right man. Can't make this shit up....

Maybe there is hope for TW?

- Le ZU
              tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
              capE> lucky he didnt say captain
              capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
              9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
              1:Kentaro> suits you well
              1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
                Lol... but that first match though!! Who cares if you won by 1 in the second match. Does this mean you'll win by 3 or 4 if you had a third duel now that you've had two games to figure out the bot?
                Maybe? I've only been gone a year. Some of you play for 25 years straight with no breaks and are still losing to big tittygrip
                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                  FRIDAY NIGHT WAS A MOVIE......

I'm fucking dying man. Man's literally had to take a hot break from slapping every head in dd arena with da mandem ( FU INC concurrent #1 wb 5v5 dueling squad) and was pm'd multiple times that a huge showdown was going down for BIG MONEY.

I entered an arena that was very nostalgic for me...Pub 0 (used to be a very familiar arena for me 20 yrs ago) (only bucktees and bawty bois commence fufu shit in there now) and back then I would never imagine I would see a bot coded by Sprankles demolish 7 heads in a row man.

NO JOKE 80 heads were in pub 0 watching tittyfarter snatch man's purses purses left and right man. Can't make this shit up....

Maybe there is hope for TW?

- Le ZU

Looooooooooooooooool big exalt gotta beat titty 10 straight duels to be even again 😂😂😂😂

Comment

Originally posted by Best View Post
                    Very valid points, ZU..

I also refuse to partake in this TWDT unless:

2) Mandate that all signed up pilots must duel Tittygropper 1v1 to issue a thoroughly analyzed TWDT-D rating
                    I know you're not serious but just throwing this out there, this is a HORRIBLE idea. This would put me really highly rated in warbird and I might not even be playable at 7* as it is lol.

I am embarrassed for people like exalt for losing.... I wrecked Tittygripper in duel, and I am garbage warbird.
                    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                    rEnZi> its crazy
                    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Working...
                    X