No announcement yet.

TWDT Season 24 Rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wrong post for sign up Spezza ill let RaCka know and he'll add you to the list

ty for ur services, c u on the pitch

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
      Yeah get rid of FA
      +1

Season too short for free agency.
      rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
      rEnZi> its crazy
      rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

At least those who have spoken out it seems like solid support in nerfing fa in one aspect or another. Or, scrapping it altogether.

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
          i didnt read everything n dun care wutefir u decide but how could free agency ruin last seasin if i silictid "source" off free agincy n she only vs 1 jif mitch for us n went like 2-10 n we were chimpion in 2 leagues? i kniw it gr8ly helped othir sh1tb1x teams but it also showed that a well oiled m1ch1n1 w/ enough d1pth n t1l1nt doesnt need sum girpigi free 1g1nts to b ch1mp1on, only scrubmin teams/ciptins need free 1g1ncy.

i get wut u mean though. the way free agincy wirks right niw is complete sh1t and rewards sh1t c1pt1n n bottim feedir teams and is completely unfair and ppl who care about a level playing field/fairness would/should b very upset by this. thankfilly am not 1 of these j1br1n1s that cares or expects things to b fair as a griwn man and will vs wutefir c1rds am dealt n vs ch1ck1n s1l1d out of ch1ck1n br1st

i agree adding .5* to free agints, and also think there should be another random draw for free agency order. dont jus reward the sh1t teams. every1 is startink from an equal pisition and theres 0 reasin it should b reverse order of standings. if anything the ciptins of the lowist ranked squidrins should b applegizink 2 their familes and every1 in the zine should b ch1rp1nk them 24/7 4 beink @ bottim of stindinks, they shouldnt jus get rewardid with 1st free agincy siliction because they lost the most mitchis
          A random draw seems like the worst possible step to take for this. That offers no improvement on the situation at all. I mean adding .5* on top of it would probably help but it still fixes nothing.

I did have another idea though if we insist on having an fa draft. Let caps bid star cap for the rest of the season for fa draft position. Tie breaker goes to worst rec.

so the half baked scenario I picture is giving all caps an arbitrary amount of star cap… probably like 1 or something. Maybe 1.5. And having a blind auction for fa draft position. You lose that star cap for the rest of the season. Btw I just remembered there are multiple leagues and this would mess with that but I had already typed so much I didn’t want to just erase it all

gnight

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

keep fa as is
            ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

In EG we had pretty simple rule for FA drafts, it was held in reverse order from original draft.

Comment

keep the same rule for FA's as you do for borrows. Only allow 8.5* and under to be drafted or something. All the higher stars should have been signed up from get get-go. It's not like they aren't on the game all day every day anyway. This way the impact from FA isn't as significant...

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
                Asia Minor> maybe not
                Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
                bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
                bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
                bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
                bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

I think the FA has more pros than cons, but agreed people tank games to get a good FA pick for sure. I think having a later eligibility would help. Could you make the FA pick before game week 5 but not eligible until gameweek 6 (2nd game of week 3 games)? I dont like the inflating peoples FA value though. Ratings are already wonky enough. Maybe a .5 rating increase to 1 of 3 leagues max as penalty?
                  1:waven> u challenge
                  1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                  Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                    I think the FA has more pros than cons, but agreed people tank games to get a good FA pick for sure. I think having a later eligibility would help. Could you make the FA pick before game week 5 but not eligible until gameweek 6 (2nd game of week 3 games)? I dont like the inflating peoples FA value though. Ratings are already wonky enough. Maybe a .5 rating increase to 1 of 3 leagues max as penalty?
                    If I remember correctly there are only 5 weeks of play, after that it's playoffs.

Originally posted by HellzNo! View Post
                    keep the same rule for FA's as you do for borrows. Only allow 8.5* and under to be drafted or something. All the higher stars should have been signed up from get get-go. It's not like they aren't on the game all day every day anyway. This way the impact from FA isn't as significant...
                    This might be a happy medium. Randomly drafting a 10* player to a crap team can have a HUGE impact.
                    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                    rEnZi> its crazy
                    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                      If I remember correctly there are only 5 weeks of play, after that it's playoffs.
                      There are 9 game weeks on 5 different weekends..
                      My idea..1 game week delay

1/2
                      3/4
                      FA Draft
                      5/6(eligibility from FA Draft in game week 6 only)
                      7/8
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Is there res limit?
                        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Zizzo View Post
                          Is there res limit?
                          1920 x 1200 is the current res limit
                          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

FYI - Daylight Savings Time starts...
                            13th March - USA/Canada (Quarterfinals)
                            27th March - UK/EU (Finals)

So games will be 1 hour earlier for quarterfinals and semifinals weekends for uk/eu players, returning to normal for the finals.

As always, references to EDT/EST in this rules post aren't accurate, ET would be correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                              FYI - Daylight Savings Time starts...
                              13th March - USA/Canada (Quarterfinals)
                              27th March - UK/EU (Finals)

So games will be 1 hour earlier for quarterfinals and semifinals weekends for uk/eu players, returning to normal for the finals.

As always, references to EDT/EST in this rules post aren't accurate, ET would be correct.
                              reminder - coz u might want to communicate it this weekend in prep for next weekend

Comment

Working...
                              X