X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 24 Ratings Sheet

Ratings sheet
    Ratings stream
    Last edited by Dwopple; 01-16-2022, 08:05 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Thanks for hosting the stream today Dwopple , and all the input from Lockdown, Zidane, Hulk, Ogron, beam, and rest of pub chat for the 3 hours.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

pretty disgusting that jr5 got bumped up in shark and cig smoke didn't
      /drama

Comment

? jr5 is the b1st. furthirmore brikinfist vsd twl 4 ripitish sum decade agi dun say she nefir vstid ne league

Comment

Going to state facts. Please evaluate again. Thank you.

TWDTD - Last Season Stats
          * GP Wins K D KPD KPM Rating
          Tiny 8 9 2 63 89 0.71 0.7 40
          Ra 8 5 2 31 49 0.63 0.73 16
          Zizzo 8 3 0 21 30 0.7 0.73 12
          Spectacular 7.5 8 3 54 64 0.84 0.6 48
          J-B-Inc 7.5 6 2 40 46 0.87 0.7 41
          Jz 7.5 4 2 33 37 0.89 0.73 36
          Wirah 7.5 3 1 27 28 0.96 0.67 28
          Dwopple 7.5 3 1 19 24 0.79 0.77 15

This seasons Rating

Tiny - 8
          Ra - 7.5
          Zizzo - 7.5
          Spectacular - 7.5
          J-B-Inc - Unrated - sure it will be 7.5
          Jz - 7.5
          Wirah - 7.5
          Dwoople - 7.5

Also activity.....haven't played this game since that season, and I can't speak for any of these players but I imagine they have.

1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
            Going to state facts. Please evaluate again. Thank you.

TWDTD - Last Season Stats
            * GP Wins K D KPD KPM Rating
            Tiny 8 9 2 63 89 0.71 0.7 40
            Ra 8 5 2 31 49 0.63 0.73 16
            Zizzo 8 3 0 21 30 0.7 0.73 12
            Spectacular 7.5 8 3 54 64 0.84 0.6 48
            J-B-Inc 7.5 6 2 40 46 0.87 0.7 41
            Jz 7.5 4 2 33 37 0.89 0.73 36
            Wirah 7.5 3 1 27 28 0.96 0.67 28
            Dwopple 7.5 3 1 19 24 0.79 0.77 15

This seasons Rating

Tiny - 8
            Ra - 7.5
            Zizzo - 7.5
            Spectacular - 7.5
            J-B-Inc - Unrated - sure it will be 7.5
            Jz - 7.5
            Wirah - 7.5
            Dwoople - 7.5

Also activity.....haven't played this game since that season, and I can't speak for any of these players but I imagine they have.
            They dont care if someone hasnt played for months. I have been rated the same as when i was active. They dont change that, dont matter if u played awful season.

Comment

wait a second, was just looking at list. i thought aselsan and lifter were the same person

who is aselsan

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post

They dont care if someone hasnt played for months. I have been rated the same as when i was active. They dont change that, dont matter if u played awful season.
                I was told yesterday, after months of not playing, that I was an 8 and probably should be an 8.5 because i have such value off the scoreboard apart from my .70 K/D that can’t be measured. All other 20 people with .70 K/D are 7.5 *s.

Im excited

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I believe Aselsan is Lopist unless my memory is absolutely terrible.

Comment

majir crisis how do u feel that u haf a ripitition as sum1 who just crumbils/quits/has a sh1t attititidi when things aren't goink smoothly for your squidrin? they say this is what your chirictir is on the stream n i was jus wondirink if u agree w/ their assessment that u r a huge j1br1n1 c1w1rt quitt1r or if u think they are wronk?

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      I believe Aselsan is Lopist unless my memory is absolutely terrible.
                      ok yes that is it. i confused the 2 L names that are rated very similarly i guess. oops

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

I was told yesterday, after months of not playing, that I was an 8 and probably should be an 8.5 because i have such value off the scoreboard apart from my .70 K/D that can’t be measured. All other 20 people with .70 K/D are 7.5 *s.

Im excited
                        Hey, i am not fighting you. I have been saying for seasons that the whole rating system is based on history for many players. And if you look at the ratings you think the level of people got closer and closer, but i disagree as far as i can see as inactive guy.

Comment

Hey, i am not fighting you. I have been saying for seasons that the whole rating system is based on history for many players. And if you look at the ratings you think the level of people got closer and closer, but i disagree as far as i can see as inactive guy.
                          I wasn't fighting u either! I think it was hard to see my sarcasm via text.

Originally posted by MHz

Comment

Let's say Mattey for example randomly decided (and was able) to come back and play DT. Should we rate him as a 8* since he hasn't played in forever? No. If he becomes active he can be in shape for DT, and that 8* would be hilariously broken for him. This is why history is important for ratings. It is entirely up to the player to be active or not.
                            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Let's say Mattey for example randomly decided (and was able) to come back and play DT. Should we rate him as a 8* since he hasn't played in forever? No. If he becomes active he can be in shape for DT, and that 8* would be hilariously broken for him. This is why history is important for ratings. It is entirely up to the player to be active or not.
                              I watched the stream on youtube to selfishly find my name, and RaCka said this exact same thing about me. I was an 8* and they downgraded me to 7.5* because Ogron tried saying I was a 7* or worse and that nobody would play me at even 7*. I mean, I should be thankful the man did me a favor since higher rating is bad, but the point is that RaCka made this exact point you did Rage. Basically said I just came back and if i got really active, it would be broken.

So, as for Tiny: Make someone like ogron hate you and you'll be lower rated. Keep making everyone like you and look what happens. tsk tsk
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X