TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT 24 Official Trade Thread

For the first few weeks of the tournament, trading will be open from Sunday at 6:00PM EDT until the next Friday at 3:00PM EDT. This allows 48 hours for league ops to approve or deny proposed trades before the matches begin the following Sunday.

There will be no limit to trades this season.

The final trading deadline will be February 25th, 2022 at 11:59 PM EDT.

Trading pick order in the main draft will be possible this season.

Trading FA picks will be possible, but the value of the potential pick will be determined by the quality of player(s) who are expected to be available at the specific drafting position.

Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 24 Trades thread and must be approved by the TWDT League Op team.

League Ops also have the right to veto any trades that are obviously one-sided or questionable due to malicious reasons (i.e. sabotaging their own team.)

All trades must be approved/denied within 48 hours by the league op team with an explanation of their reasoning behind the decision.

*Violence's Kickers are banned from making trades for the remainder of the season.

1. Treyway trades Chrissygirl to Phoenix for Lai.
    2. Treyway trades Oderus Urungus and Warportal to Phoenix for Apt and Public Assassin.
    3. Crusaders trades Terminator 17.5 to Prayer for Liz.
    4. Snakecharmer trades Delos to Treyway for Apt.
    5. Phoenix trades Booker007, Aselsan, and PureOwnage to Prayer For Cloth and shaun.
    6. Snakecharmer trades Rojo to Terrorist for Lifter
    Last edited by beam; 02-27-2022, 01:48 PM.
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Can assistants make trades?
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
      Can assistants make trades?
      Need team captains to offer/accept the trades for them to be considered official

Comment

Lai to Treyway for Chrissygirl

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
          morph agrees to the trade.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
            Approved

Comment

bump coz trade happened and didn't notice
              also fuck knows why that trade was approved.

Comment

also trades thingy on the website needs updating. the players have moved teams but the trade isn't logged.

Comment

Before being official, all trades must be proposed on the forums under the TWDT 24 Trades thread and must be approved by the TWDT League Op team.

interesting

Comment

I hope Saiyan was aware that Oder can't even stay in with his lag.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      I hope Saiyan was aware that Oder can't even stay in with his lag.
                      If you ask oder he will tell you that he fixed it. I would imagine saiyan did his due diligence.
                      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

That trade that wasn't posted on the forums or the website until after if happened and the weekend's games were complete is looking even more lopsided after the results came in. (Apt and PA were traded for Warportal and oder)

I don't particularly care as the trade would of gone through regardless, but can Ops and Caps please be transparent about trades when they happen as stipulated in the rules.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          That trade that wasn't posted on the forums or the website until after if happened and the weekend's games were complete is looking even more lopsided after the results came in. (Apt and PA were traded for Warportal and oder)

I don't particularly care as the trade would of gone through regardless, but can Ops and Caps please be transparent about trades when they happen as stipulated in the rules.
                          Wtf? What ^that^ guy said.

Why was this lopsided trade hidden?

Treyway trades Oderus Urungus and Warportal to Phoenix for Apt and Public Assassin
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post

Wtf? What ^that^ guy said.

Why was this lopsided trade hidden?

Treyway trades Oderus Urungus and Warportal to Phoenix for Apt and Public Assassin
                            How can a trade be hidden? Both captains agreed to the trade in game, had two 10* baser's OK the trade in game and updated the forum on it.

Comment

I think it's because rules state all trade offers need to be proposed in this thread. It allows rest of the community to also weigh their opinions.

Comment

Working...
                              X